Holiday

The next week flew by and before I know it I was going to Hawaii with jadens family , I was packing my suitcase when Kendall rang , I picked up and put her on speaker , k - Kendall & m - me
M - hi Ken , everything ok ?
K - no ( sobbing )
M - what's up Ken , please tell me
K - I... I think I'm pregnant
M - oh , what are you going to do ?
K - I don't know , but Harry doesn't even know
M - oh kenny
K - I don't know what to do
M - I think you should ring him and just tell him and tell him everything, if he loves you he will be happy , I'm sorry if I'm not sounding happy it's just a shock
K - ok , thank you video
End convo

After fully packing I rang Kendall and she picked up ( k- Kendall , m - me )
K - he said .... He doesn't want it and me and him are over
M - oh , Kenny where are you ?
K - I'm at my house
M - can I come over ?
K - yeah sure

I head out to my car after telling mom and kourt I'm going to Kendall's.

I arrive and knock on the door whist carrying 2 big cartons of ice cream , the door opens and Kendall is stood there , her hair is a mess and her mascara has ran down her face. She hugs me and I walk in we both sit on the sofa just eating icecream whist talking about things , there is a knock on the door and I go to get it , I find Harry stood there looking a mess , I introduce myself to him and he does the same , he asks if he can see her and I nod and he walks in I tell him that if he hurts her again I will rip his balls off and feed them to him ! I meant every word of that , no one hurts my big sister ! Ever ! I then go into the kitchen and grab a pen and paper and write a little note to Kendall saying " had to go sis , think your in safe hands with Harry , don't be too harsh on him. I will support you whatever choice you both make xx love ya h xx "

I then head back home , I ring jaden and we talk until I get home , I am meeting jadens family at the airport at 10 so we both get an early night.

THE NEXT DAY -----------
I wake up to my alarm at 8 am , I get into the shower , then dry my hair , I then put on my adidas tracksuit , I then grab my suitcase and my prada bag and me and mom head to the airport.

No drops me off at the smiths private jet I am hugged by everyone and we all board the plane , me and jaden sit across from each other and I fall asleep.

Jaden woke me up 10 mins before we land I look at the time and see I've been asleep for 5 hours. We then land and are driven to our villa that we are renting out.

We all decide to have a swim in our private pool and do some sun bathing just before the sun goes in we then decide to have a BBQ outside , we all have a nice night and we plan on going to the beach tomorrow. Me and jaden head to bed and fall asleep in each other's arms

THE NEXT DAY--------

I am awoken by jaden kissing me in my sweet spot in the crook of my neck , I kiss him and bite his ear , he tells me to stop but I don't listen to him.

We both head downstairs into the kitchen to find jada and will eating breakfast and we all say our good mornings. Willow then comes down to breakfast then we all get ready for the beach , I decide on wearing ( below )

 Willow then comes down to breakfast then we all get ready for the beach , I decide on wearing ( below )

Then a white cover up. , I then put on my Havana sandals and head back downstairs.

AFTER THE BEACH & LUNCH
----------------
Me and jaden head back to the villa by ourselves , when we walk in the front door , jaden turns to me and starts to kiss me I kiss back jaden then picks me up and carries me upstairs and we have amazing sex.
We then go downstairs and watch some tv , then jada , will and willow come home and tell us the plan for tomorrow.

I get jada on her own and I say " I want to thank you for letting me come , and i want to repay you so I have arranged for us to go on a yacht for two days , will and jaden already know "
Jada comes over and hugs me and says "thank you" I say " well it's something different to do and it's a thank you to you and will as well , there are water sports to do , it's called the slipstream boat anyway , it's all paid for so you can have massages , manicures anything you want " jada hugs me again then asks when we leave , I tell her in 2 days.

We all get a takeaway for dinner and all have an early night. Me and jaden fall sleep in each other's arms again , I love that feeling of being safe , jaden whispers something in my ear " in falling in love with you harp " I reply with " I am too " we then fall asleep.

The next day

Jaden wakes me up with kisses , I pull him on top of me and start to kiss him , and before I know it he enters me , he makes me moan his name , he feels so good. After our morning sex , we head downstairs to see no one there just a note it says" you two spend some time together go on a hike do whatever you want, were at the beach if you need us , mom & dad xx " I then start making some chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast and jaden just watched me make them . We talk about random stuff , he then gets into the subject of my dad , I tell him how I really feel , I didn't even know I was crying until jaden wiped the tear from my cheek , I finish up the breakfast and me and jaden eat , we then head upstairs and decide to go on a hike , I put on some shorts a white tank top and my timberlands with some socks , then jaden is wearing a white t shirt with some shorts and some timberlands as well. Just before we both leave jaden grabs 2 waters and puts them in his rucksack , and we put suncream on each other.

After the hike -----
The hike was great ! Me and jaden have been out all day on that hike so when we get back to the villa , will , jada and willow are getting ready for dinner , I tell willow about the Yaht and she seems exited. I then start to get ready and I decide on wearing a v plunge dress ( below ) in q nude ish shade

 I then start to get ready and I decide on wearing a v plunge dress ( below ) in q nude ish shade

Jaden is wearing a Ralph Lauren shirt with some trousers. We all head to the restaurant and have a good time. I really like jadens family.

We then head back to the villa and go to be me and jaden fall asleep in each other's arms again , I feel safe and loved by him , I'm going to miss not sleeping with him.