Moving on and moving out...

I wake up and I just lay there thinking , after about 20 mins thinking I come to the decision to finally move out of mine and jadens house, I go downstairs and into the kitchen to find Corey , I hug him and just have a hat with him , mom then walks in and joins in on our conversation. We then all have breakfast together and I ask mom and Corey what their doing today they both say nothing so I ask them to help me move out , mom goes and gets 40 boxes and puts them in her car I then go and get dressed , I decide on putting on a pair of black shorts and a nude tank top with some converse. We then head off , thankfully jadens car isn't there do he's not in. I unlock the door and go upstairs into the walk in closest I take everything an mom helps me , Corey is also helping and he's putting all my shoes in boxes. After about 3 hours of packing I'm officially moved out ! We get back in moms car an head back home , mom says "what about the money you put towards the house ?" I reply " I'm getting a lawyer to sort it out" I then unpack everything and I can finally relax , mom rushes into my room saying "what are you doing tomorrow I need you to come to an event with me , Kim was supposed to go bit north is sick and the nanny is on holiday , Kanye is at the studio till midnight ,so can you take her place , please !!" I then ask "what's the event for ?" She replies " cancer awareness " I then reply " ok , I will find something to wear , where is it? " she then tells me it's in New York so I grab my bag , phone and car keys and me and mom go shopping. After finishing shopping we both make some dinner together and head to bed early , mom has arranged a 3 day trip for us and makeup and hair for the event tomorrow. I bought 4 things to wear for going out and I pack my bag , we've got to go to a film premiere and mom has had requested for a vogue interview and shoot so I'm going to be busy. I then fall asleep very quickly finally happy I've cut all ties with jaden.

The next day

I wake up to my annoying alarm and I slowly get out of bed , I then have a shower and put on a tracksuit. Mom then knocks on my door and I open it , grab my handbag and my suitcase, we then are driven to the jet and we are told the plan for tonight , we star hair & makeup at 2 and everything follows. When we arrive we get taken to the hotel , we are in interlocking rooms , after about an hour we decided to go shopping , we then return to the hotel and decide to have some lunch , I order a burger and chips and mom orders a salad she can't get over how I can eat what I want and not gain any weight. We then head up to the room and just before the makeup and hair teams arrive mom hands me a box ,I open it to see 5 individual rings , I thank her and she puts them on me , I tell her I'm going to wear them tonight and then I hug her. There is a knock at the door and mom welcomes the makeup and hair teams. We decide to get ready in moms room and have our hair and makeup done in mine so it's not all cramped. We then spend the next 4 hours getting ready , we then are driven to the even , we take photos for press then we both grab a drink and start to socialise I ask mom " whose cancer charity it's this ? " she replies " oh , Arnold Schwarzenegger's , we're friends with him and his wife " I reply with an oh , we then start talking to a nice couple. We then are seated at our table and have some dinner, Arnold and Maria come over , we start talking , Maria is talking to mom and Arnold is talking to me , I told him about vogue and my transition into the family , he says I'm such a nice girl to mom , then a sexy voice says " he's not boring you is he ? " I then look up at this Greek god , his jaw is so sharp and defines , I reply " no , actually he was just asking me some questions " the Greek god steps closer to me and puts out his hand he says " hi , im Patrick Schwarzenegger , harper right ? " I reply with " hi , nice to meet you and yes that's me " he then asks " you want another drink ? " I reply sure and follow him to the bar , we talk for hours getting to know each other , I touched his hand by accident and I felt a spark like a firework going off. Mom comes and finds me and tells me the car is here , just before I say bye , he says " give me your phone ?" I then give him my phone and he puts in his number , I then text him an emoji " 😎" he then replies with " what you doing tomorrow . Xx " I reply " I'm at a film premier then the day after I'm at a photoshoot xx " he replies " want to go on a run tomorrow morning ?I reply sure why not , we then arrive back at the hotel , I shower and take off all my makeup and I get out all my gym stuff , I decide on wearing a sports bra some Nike yoga pants and a baggy crop top over my sports bra , I tell mom and she says ok , we arrange for 7 am start from my hotel ,he's picking me up. I fall asleep very quickly after setting an alarm.

The next day----------------

I wake up and jump out of bead and I start to get ready font run , I wash my face and just put my hair in a bun and I head down to the lobby. Patrick is already waiting for me so we greet each other and we head off. We start off at a steady pace until I slowly speed up , I hear Patrick say " God she can run" I then pretend to fall and hurt my ankle , he actually fell for it , he was so concerned , his face was a picture when I got up and sprinted into the park , he somehow causght up with me and tackled me onto the ground. He was right above me and all I wanted to do was kiss him , he practically read my mind and his perfect lips were on mine. We both then got up and I spotted a Starbucks we went in I got a chocolate s'mores and marshmallows frap and Patrick got a coffee. We then go and sit in the park watching people rushing to work. We then head back to my hotel I ask Patrick " so you live in New York? " he replies " no I live with my dad in la , what about you ? " I reply " well I live with my mom now but like last week I was living with my boyfriend but he chated on me and the paps caught him " Patrick then hugs me side on and I feel the safest I have have ever felt, we then arrive at my hotel and oatrick asks if he can pop into the shoot tomorrow before he goes home , I say sure and I send him the address ect , he kisses me on the lips bye and walks off. When I get back I fund mom looking at the room service booklet we order nearly everything , I tell her all about today and she is really happy for me, then at 2 the hair and makeup people show up and we get ready for this premier.