Coachella

After a really nice week , I spend about half my time with kourt and the kids then the other half with jaden.

He is taking me out on a date tonight so kourt and the kids are all on my bed helping me pick something put to wear I pick out a short sleeved texture shift dress from misguided , kourt then grabs my timberlands and I ask her why she's picked them up and she says just try them on with the out fit , I put them on and the boots make the outfit , kourt then goes into my two tone bomber jacket that I wire yesterday and then the doorbell rings , kourt and the kids go to the door whilst I put on some prime and mascara , I then put my phone in my pocket and head downstairs. Me and jaden head off to the restaurant.

When we got out the car , the paps were shouting things at us like " are you two an item ? , are you friends or more ? .... " we start to quickly walk away from them and enter the restaurant.

After eating we just sit there looking at each other , then jaden goes into his back pocket and pulls out an envelope, he passes it to me and he says " open it " , which I do , inside the envelope are two Coachella tickets , I feel a rush of excitement go through me ! " I've always wanted to go !! Thank you " jaden replies with " well the only condition is you have to take me " he says winking at me.

We leave the restaurant and we talk about Coachella, jaden has booked a hotel , VIP tickets and travel for us. When I get back home I look at my phone to see what date it is and it is the 13 th April , it starts on the 16 th so I have to get new clothes and everything!!! Stressful!

After coming back home , jaden comes into my room and shits my door , he then turns towards me and starts to passionately kiss me , I kiss back and we end up laying on the bed having a long make out session, jaden gets a call and he picks the phone up , it's his mom asking where he is , he then kisses me and then leaves. I grab my MacBook and search up misguided , I end up ordering most of all the festival clothes and I pay for next day delivery , I then go onto forever 21 and pick out some things I again pay for next day delivery, I figured since me and Jayden are going to be sharing a room were going to probably have sex which makes me blush just thinking about him in that way. I go onto the Victoria secret website and I pick out 3 sets of underwear , then 2 bikinis then two night dresses . I then fall asleep into a nice dream.

The next day -----------
I wake up to P jumping on my bed , I grab her and tickle her until she is nearly crying , we then head downstairs to find kourt feeding reign, kourt asks me to feed him whilst she makes some pancakes which I happily do , I grab my phone and take a pick of reign smiling and show kourt , I then post it and get back to feeding him. The doorbell rings just as I finish feeding reign so I pick him up and walk to the front door , I open the door to find the security guard from our gates with all my parcels , I thank him and ask him to put the boxes on the hall table.

After breakfast kourt took the kids to the playground so I'm home with mom , she asks me what's in the boxes and I tell her what and she wants me to show her the outfits.
I show mom all of my purchases and she loves them , I didn't show her the Victoria secret stuff tho. i get a call from the Range Rover showroom saying that my new car is ready , so me and mom are heading down there now, so exited.

After picking up my new car and driving home I play about with my car and set the seats and headlight ect jaden rings me whilst I'm in my car on the drive , we talk about stupid things , it was like 21 questions.

Before I know it , it's 8 so I head inside to see mom has made spaghetti bolegnase , we all eat dinner and mom has invited jaden and his parents and willow to come over for dinner after cochella , Koko texts me and she says " Hi harp , heard about jaden  getting you Coachella tickets so jel !! We should go next year ! , you know Kendall is going so you two should meet up there , I'm sure she'd love to meet jaden xxx " I reply back " oh yeah definitely going next year and thanks for letting me know I will text Kendall and arrange something xxx "
I'm then text Kendall and say " hey Ken how are you ? , Koko just text me to say that you were going to cochella as well as me and jaden , just wondering if you wanted to meet up ? Xx " I then head upstairs to my room and have a shower and pack my bags. Kendall replies to my text and she says " omfg ! Really taut would be great , I'd love to meet the man that is making my little sister happy , I will ring you and we can arrange something tomz xxx " I reply back with " ok love ya xxx "

After packing I FaceTime jaden and we talk till about 12 and then I fall asleep , I set an alarm for 10 am as our jet leaves at 11 mom is driving us and then jaden has arranged for a driver to take us where ever.
I fall into a nice dream about puppies 🐶🐶.