Holiday continued

The next morning I wake up in Jaden's arms and go to the bathroom and turn on the shower , after having a shower I walk back out of the bathroom and go over to my suitcase and pick out a black and white cutout bikini ( below ) with a white lace cover up , I wake Jaden up and pick out some white swim shorts out for him with a blue Ralph Lauren t-shirt , he wakes up and kisses me and then I start packing mine and gardens suitcases , we are heading to the boat today so I refold everything in mine and gardens bags whilst he has a shower.

After I am finished packing I decide to head downstairs, Jaden is doing his hair !
Jada mad will are making breakfast with willow , I decide to ring mom and Kendall and I ring Kendall first just to ask how she is with Harry , Kendall says they're fine and she has her doubts about being a mother at 20 , I try to reassure her and I know that  her and Harry will make the right decision.
I then ring mom and she has arranged for 2 cars to pick us up and drive us the port where the boat is , she tells me to have a good time and she tells me that she need to tell me something when I get home.

After having breakfast we all get into the 2 cars that mom arranged for us and we are driven to the port. We arrive at the boat and are greeted by the caption and staff , we are shown our rooms. Willow and I decide to go on the jet skis and everyone in the family decide to do it as well , me and Jaden are on one , willow is on her own one and will and jada are in another we spend about and hour just messing about on the jets skis we then decide to head back to the boat and have some lunch then relax this afternoon. Lunch was spectacular , I and Jaden decide to take some pictures together and go Instagram official , Jaden takes a pick of me ( below )

He captions it " my beautiful girlfriend " He then posts it and he got loads of likes and comments saying " cute " , perfect couple " ect

He then posts it and he got loads of likes and comments saying " cute " , perfect couple " ect.
I then grab my phone and take a pic of jaden and me holding hands when we went on a date ( below )

I post it and then turn off my phone , I then grab the suncream and get onto the sofa / sunbed Jaden then joins me and we both just sunbathe talking

After about 3 hours talking we decide to go into the shade and have some ice cream. Jada , will and willow join us and we all talk for hours , we then have dinner and the caption comes and see's us , he tells us that we are cruising around the Pacific  ocean. He then lets us eat dinner and will start to ask me about my family , I tell him openly until he asks about my dad , I tell him how I really feel and how upset my mom was about feeling like it was all fake. Jada then says that she and will are there if I need to talk which I appreciate. We then finish dinner and all decide to go into the hot tub. 

After the hot tub, I and Jaden climb into bed together and Jaden brushes my hair and we both fall asleep.

The next day ------------------

I wake up to see Jaden still asleep so I climb out of bed and go into the dining room I see willow sitting there on her phone , I go and sit next to her and grab some apple juice, she says " Jaden's much happier with you , his ex was really abusive to me , just with worlds but it really hurt , but I'm glad that Jaden's happy " I reply back , " so have you found a boyfriend? " she replies with " yeah , but Jaden is very protective because Moses was Jaden's best friend until he found out about me and him " I reply with " look let me talk to him , I know you feel a bit of a 5 th wheel" we then start talking about friends , and basically life.

Then Jaden joins us then so does jada and will , we all have breakfast together , we all are going to go snorkelling toddler  and flyboarding , we go and get ready into our swimwear , I decide on wearing a wire one piece with my flip flops.

We all then go to the bottom deck and get our snorkelling equipment and jump in. After snorkelling we have lunch and then get a lesson on flyboarding , Jaden goes first and everyone else then goes on.

After a long day, me and Jaden head up to the top deck and just sit there watching the sunset , Jaden goes, and grabs a drink and he calls my name so I look at him , he then takes a pic. We then head to bed and cuddle up together.

The next day ----------

I wake up to Jaden softly kissing my lips I mumble good morning, he then asks me a question I wasn't expecting " I love you " I instantly reply with " I love you too " he then replies with " move in with me " , I reply with " what are you serious? " I ask excitedly he replies with a nod and I say " well can we buy a house together so it feels like ours not your house " he replies with " yes , that was what I thought ". We then head downstairs and have breakfast with Jaden's family , we go home tonight so we are really just packing up and getting our last bit of sun.

I repack our bags and decide on having 2 hours of sun then 1 hour checking that we've all got everything, I grab my white bikini and my suntan lotion and me and Jade sunbathe , I approach the convo about Moses , and Jaden tenses up and he says " he was my best friend and he is with my little sister , I can't help but be protective of her , I know what he's like with girls he just uses them " I don't reply and we then talk about moving in together like how many bedrooms , big kitchen or anything important. 

we then go and have a shower and some lunch then we get changed , I decide on wearing my Adidas tracksuit to go home in and Jaden decides to wear his Adidas tracksuit as well. we then head off the boat and are driven to the private jet , on the jet Jaden sits in a really big chair , he pulls me beside him and before I know it I am falling asleep. Jaden wakes me up just before we land and I cuddle up to him even more , he makes me feel so safe and warm.

when we land mom is waiting to pick me up , she gets out and hugs everyone and says how tanned we all are , mom invites them all over tomorrow and I give Jaden a long kiss before getting into the car , me and mom talk and then she tells me she's met, someone and he's really nice , I'm so glad , I tell her that me and Jaden are planning on moving in together and she seems really happy. we then arrive back home and i discover that kourt has moved back to her place andscott has got a new girlfriend and is living with her in new york. i think im going to go to kourts tomz and see the kids , then jaden and his mom and dad are coming over for lunch.

i fall asleep that night very happy :)