Gigi's birthday party

I wake up at 9 am and decide on having a quick shower , after my shower I braid my hair into two French braids , I then put on some ripped white jeans with a black tank top. I then grab my bag and my car keys and go into the kitchen , mom is in the kitchen opening a kylie lip kit , I ask her if I can try one and she says yeah sure , I pick dolce k and put it on , I then go on to snap chat and do a vid of my saying " omg , I've got dolce k on and I love it , proud of you kylie " I then grab a granola bar and tell mom I'm going to kourts.

I get to kourts and I am let in by the security guard at the gates , p comes running out of the house and hugs me when I get out of the car , I ask Heathrow kourt is and she says " momma is always crying , me and mason don't know what to do " I then carry her inside , kourt comes running towards me crying, she says " it's been so hard without you this past week " I just hug her until p says , " auntie Harper can you make us some Nutella pancakes ? " I look at kourt and she says " can you watch them whilst I make some calls " I nod in reply. I start making the pancakes and get reign a spit him in his high chair , I then start to feed him , mason then comes into the kitchen and just hugs me I hug him back and then give him a pancake , p is smothering her pancakes in Nutella and has it all over her face , I grab my phone and take a pic of her and put it on snap chat. My phone starts ringing and it's an unknown number, I pick it up and the convo goes like ( m - me , g - Gigi )
M - hello
G - hi Harper , it's Gigi Hadid , Kendall gave me your number hope you don't mind
M - oh , hi Gigi and no course I don't mind how are you ?
G - in good actually, I just wanted to personally invite you and Jaden to my birthday party tomorrow night , I hope that your not doing anything I really want you to come
M - yeah sure we will both be able to go , so who's going then ?

G- um well there is Taylor & Calvin , kourt , khloe ,my dad , mom , brother , sisters , zayn and loads of people , it should be great fun

M - sounds fun , so where is the party ?

G - um it's at the Oceana beach club in la , it's like a 40 min drive but it's so worth it.

M - ok , thanks Gigi for inviting us it means a lot to me

G - no problem see you then bye

After breakfast kourt is still upstairs so I ask mason to play with p and I take reign upstairs with me , I walk into kourts room and I all of a sudden hear sobs , I walk around her room unroll I see her lying on the floor crying , put reign down on the floor and go over to her , her phone is lying beside her and Scott has posted a picture of him and his girlfriend , I end up giving her a pep talk and I say " I know that you will always love Scott , he is the father of your kids but you have to move on and show him what he's missing , so get up and lets get your stylist to come over and we can pick a sexy dress for you to wear for Gigi's party"

she then gets up and brings her stylist, I then hang around with the kids until the stylist arrives , I tell him that only give her the sexy stuff to try on , after about 20 minutes , I head upstairs to see kourt in a very sexy dress , I tell her how hot she looks and then I tell her I'm taking the kids to moms so that she can have a nice relaxing day , I then tell her that I've booked her in to have a facial at 4 and have a manicure.

I then go into kourts car and get the baby seat and put reign into it , mason jumps into the front and P is playing with reign, I then drive home to see Jaden's parents car there , I forgot about them coming , I get all of the kids out of the car and walk into the house , I hear laughing so I follow the sound.

Mom , Jada , Will , Willow , and Jaden are all sat outside having a cocktail , I say " oh god , I didn't realize the time , I'm so sorry , kourt got upset so I get her an afternoon of pampering and took the kids off her so she can relax " I then kiss everyone on the cheek and Mason and P go playing in the garden I tell them not to go far , then Reign starts crying so I get up change his nappy and make him a bottle if milk ( mom always has some formula milk in the house just in case if she's looking after Reign or Saint. I then walk back onto the patio and sit there feeding Reign in my arms , mom is getting along with Will and Jada, I tell Jaden about Gigi's party and he seems exited. We all end up having lunch together , I tell Jaden about my mom's new boyfriend Corey and how happy she is , I'm glad about her finding someone, I don't care if there is an age gap as long as he makes her happy.

Me and Jaden agree to start house hunting tomorrow so I'm heading over to his parent's house , then we are getting ready together and going to Gigi's birthday party then going together.
After a nice afternoon Jaden and his family go back home and I decide to take the kids back to kourt.

After dropping the kids off I drive back home , I notice that there is an all black Range Rover so I head inside. I walk in and hear mom laughing in the kitchen , I go into the kitchen and mom introduces me to Corey , he seems nice , I then go and get my gym stuff on and go to the gym and workout for about an hour , I then have a shower and get my pajamas on and go into the kitchen and get some ice cream and then i go into the cinema room , mom then walks in and joins me , we watch an old movie and we talk i say that Corey seems nice.

After i get into bed and ring jaden , we talk for abput an hour and then i fall asleep.