"Jaden smith caught cheating "

I wake up to jaden not there , I get up and look for him he said " babe , got to get to the studio for work " I then have a shower and I decide to ring Koko and see if she wants to go shopping.

I go round to kokos and pick her up we then go shopping and have a really great day. I get back at 6 and jadens still not home so I cook some dinner and watch some tv in bed. Later that night I feel jaden get into bed and cuddle up to me , we both fall asleep.

The next day ------ I wake up to my phone ringing so I grab it and go out of the bedroom , it's Koko I pick it and the convo goes like -
K - Harper , where was jaden yesterday?
M- he said he was at the studio
K- I'm sorry hunny but he's cheating on you , a pap caught him yesterday with some Sarah girl , I'm sending you the link now of the article
M - why would he do this to me ( whilst crying )
K - is he still in bed asleep?
M- yeah
K - ok Harper , pack a bag full of all of your stuff and drive to moms I don't want you there with him , he's such a fucking bastard
M- ok , I will get a bag packed , is the arrival all on social media ?
K - yeah , it's trending #cheatersmith
M - (crying )
K - look Hun get yourself to moms and we can watch movies and eat icecream if you want
M - ok ( crying ) I will see you there

I'm walk back into the bedroom and grab a suitcase and pack all of my things , I can't take everything but I put in the essentials , just before j leave I remove all of the pictures of jaden on social media and write him a little note.

" dear cheater
Hope you enjoyed the "studio" yesterday go on your Twitter and see what's trending #cheatersmith I hope that you are happy now , I will come and collect my belongings when your not here.

P.s I hope you and Sarah are very happy together "

I then get I my car and drive to moms, there are loads of paps outside the house so I put on my sunglasses and just hide my face , I'm still in my pajamas and I officially look a mess. When I park mom runs out to me and just hugs me , I just cry the whole day whilst eating icecream with mom and Koko. Koko gives me a pep talk and she says " I know it hurts right now but you will move on and be even happier , it all seemed so rushed you were only with him for a month but who am I to talk I only knew Lamar for a month " I then later fall asleep.

The next day -----1---------

I wake up like a new me , I need to move on. I go downstairs to hear mom talking to someone , I walk into the kitchen to see Kim talking to mom , she gives me and hug and sits me down she says " Harper , I know it hurts but you can get past this , whenever I broke up with someone I went out clubbing and had the best time of my life , now I'm not saying go out and get smashed , text Kendall and ask if you can hang out with her get your hair done of something have some fun " I then reply " ok " I then kiss her and go back upstairs, I grab my phone and text Kendall I say " hey Kenny , how are you ? I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out , get our hair done ? Xx ly "
I then get in the shower and dry my hair and put on some natural makeup I then go back to my bed where my phone is Lenny has sent a message back " hey harp , great idea think I'm just going to have a trim , I have booked us both in at a famous hairdressers and they want the publicity so I will come pick you up , what you thinking of having done ? Xx ly2 " I then reply with " a fresh start , when you coming ? Xx" she then replies " will be there in 20 " I then get ready I decide to wear some white skinny jeans and a nude tank top along with some nude high heels. I then grab my handbag and go down stairs. Kenny arrives 10 mins later and I hop in we the go to the salon and the stylist says that she thinks I should go blonde at the ends Kendall tells me to trust her so I do. After about 5 hours at the salon I walk out feeling like a stronger me , when I get home I take a selfie of my new hair and caption it " fresh start " Kendall decides to have dinner with me and mom and we make tacos we both snapchat the whole thing and we have a really great night.