Photoshoot

The throughout the movie premier Patrick was texting me , mom asked what I was smiling at an I said nothing. After the movie premier we head back to the hotel , outside the hotel there are about 10 fans so I decide to talk to them for a min. After talking to them I head up to our room and take off all this markup , mom then has to unzip my dress , out of the blue I ask her " can I get a tattoo ?" She thinks about her reply she then says " I will think about it " I reply with " we'll I'd I got one it would be like grandpas handwriting saying grandmas name " mom then doesn't reply. We both then go to bed.

The next day ---------------

Mom wakes me up at 6 , we then get dressed and then were driven to the shoot , I'm then rushed into hair and markup for 1 hour then we start to shoot , we have a break Then Patrick walks in he is holding some Lily's in his hand , I get up and hug him and kiss him on the cheek , we then sit down with mom an talk. I'm then told i need to change for the next shot , Patrick and mom watch the photo shoot and I can't stop smiling. After a long day Patrick offers To take us both out for dinners I ask him " weeny you supposed to be going home ? " he replies " well dad is at some emergency meeting about a movie so were headed home tomorrow" we then decide to have Italian so we go into a really cute Italian. We have a really good night together and we decide to walk back to the hotel. When we arrive at the hotel mom says she will meet me in the room she's got to ring Corey so me and Patrick decide to go and sit in the park across the road , I rest my head on his shoulder he then turns towards me and passionately kisses me , I kiss back and our lips move in a rhythm. He then stops and says " harper , will you go out with me ? I want to take it slow , Webern both been hurt before by rushing into things ?" I reply " I would love to and yes u do agree, so what happens when we get home ? " he replies " we will just take it slow and hang out " web ten head back to my hotel and I peck him on the lips and go to my room. When I walk in , mom is on the phone to Corey , after she ends the coco with Corey she comes into my room and asks me all about Patrick. I tell her every little detail then she says " I never got a good feeling from thg jaden kid , he was stupid to cheat " I reply " boys will be boys" we then Start to pack we then talk until 2 whilst we pack , we're having someone pick us up and take us to the jet , we should be home by lunch tomorrow.

The next day ----------

I wake up to my alarm going off I then get out of bed put on my Adidas track suit and some black converse I then put on some sunglasses and grab my bag , the portar gets our bags , we get in the car and he puts them into the boot. We then are driven to the jet , I somehow fall asleep throughout the flight then mom wakes me up and were home. Patrick then texts me " what you doing tonight ?xx " I reply " nothing why ? Xx " he replies " harper Jenner would you lie to go on a date with me tonight ? Xx " I reply " oh yes kind sir I apper to not be doing anything "

We then are picked up by Corey an we tell him about our trip. I tell mom I'm out tonight and she says ok. When we get home kourt is there with reign , I automatically go over to reign an cuddle him , he's so cute in a baby way though. Kourt then helps me pick an outfit for tonight , I pick a white jumpsuit with a black leather jacket and some white stilettos.
We all have lunch together and then me and kourt go pick up p and mason. Kourt tells me she's explained that jaden was naught with another woman when I was with him. After picking the kid up we help them with their homework , Patrick texts me asking for my address and saying he will pick me up at 7 so I have a shower , slightly curl my hair then I do my make up I then get kourt to zip up my jumpsuit , I then put on my shoes and I grab my white clutch and put my phone in it along with my house keys. Then the doorbell goes so mom answers it , I then walk down stairs whilst putting on my jacket. I kiss Patrick on the cheek and we head off. Outside the house Patrick turns towards me and cups my face in his hands and kisses me. We then get into his Bentley , I ask him where we're going and he says a surprise. We arrive at a really nice restaurant , we get out and we are shown to our table , we have a really nice night together and I ask what is he doing tomorrow He says nothing so I ask " you want to go to the beach ?" He lens over and whispers in my ear " sure baby "Patrick then drives me home and we arrange to go to the beach at 9 I'm driving so he's coming over at 8:30 for breakfast then were going. I climb into bed after just posting an Instagram picture from the vogue shooting I have picked out a baby pink bikini then a pair of shorts with a white tank top , sunglasses and a towel. I climb into bed and set my alarm.

The next day -------------
I wake up and get out of bed and start to get ready , after I'm ready I head downstairs and I start making some pancakes , Patrick texts me saying he's here so I open the front door and wrap myself around him. We hav breakfast and I leave a note for mom. I drive to the beach and Patrick and I sit in comfortable silence. When we arrive we find a spot and we put sun cream on each other , I lay on Patrick's stomach just talking to him , he asks " so is this a second date " I reply " yes it I " I then peck his lips and then I return to laying on his chest. After a couple of hours sunbathing we decide to Grab some lunch then eat it at the local park. After getting some lunch we head to the park after finding a table I ask patrick " who hurt you ? You know how when you asked me out you said we've both been hurt so let's take it slow " he replies " well , I did go out with miley for about a year but it all turned sour , she changed and we were just different people " we then talk about our best movies , family and future I ask Patrick " do you want to get married one day ? How many kids do you want ?" He replies " I would love to get married and have a big wedding , but one day an I want 3 kids 2 boys one girl " I then tell him I want similar. After a really nice day I drive back home , I ask if Patrick wants to come in for a drink he says sure , I walk into the bar and see Kim , Kanye , north , saint and mom. I automatically go over to Kim and hug her and Kanye , then north runs up to me and hugs my leg I pick her up and give her a little tickle. Kim then says " who's this harper ? " I then reply " everyone this is Patrick , Patrick this is as you know mom , Kim , Kanye , north and saint " Patrick greets everyone and I ask everyone if they want a drink everyone says some wine so I grab a white bottle of wine and a red I then get some glasses and walk to the sofas. Kanye asks Patrick about himself and all about him. I quickly get changed into some leggings and a baggy top. After about 3 hours talking and drinking kim and Kanye leave with the kids , mom then leaves Sonora just me and Patrick , I cuddle up to him and we talk , we both fall asleep in each others arms.