Met gala dinner

Me and jaden wake up and we both shower and prepare for tonight , it's the met gala dinner. I've got my makeup team coming over at 4 and then it starts at 8 but we have to be there at 7 for the red carpet and interviews. Will , jada and willow are all going so we will see them there. We go to the gym for 2 hours and then I make a salad for our lunch then we watch the breakfast club and jaden shows me his outfit that he's wearing for the gala dinner. Then my hair and makup team arrive , mark is like the team leader organising everyone. I snapchat the process and jaden has his hair done as well. Mark helps me get into my dress and I'm ready. Jaden then me and jaden are driven to the gala dinner.

Jaden and I get out of the car and walk onto the red carpet , I'm told by the guide that I have 6 interviews and photos to do in an the space of an hour. I head straight to my first interview and they ask me some questions then I'm taken to my second interview, then my 3 rd , then my fourth then finally my 5 th. I then pose for pictures for the press. I'm then done. Jayden finds me and takes me to his parents and willow they all say how nice I look. Then we go and get seated and the night officially starts. After having an amazing night and seeing all my of my family we arrive home at 3 am so we both climb into bed and we both fall asleep very quickly.

The next day ----------
We both are woken up to my phone ringing it's mom and I pick it up and say " yes mother " she then tells me Elle want me to be their cover for June so if I agree I need to have an interview and photoshoots tomorrow, I say I will do it and I then get back into bed. I then tell jaden about Elle and he says he's really proud of me. We then decide to go to the gym and after a good workout we go out food shopping, were spotted by a few fans and we take pictures, we both still in our gym stuff and I have no makeup onso I look a mess.

We then come back home and unpack , I then do some washing and cleaning and then we just do a bit of sunbathing. I then make us some less gene and some salad for lunch and we eat outside watching the sun set. We then watch a bit of tv and go to bed. I set an alarm for 7 am because the shoot starts at 9. Just before I go to bed mom texts me and she says " the producers want to film your photoshoot and they want a full exclusive , they're offering 10 mil for just a days work , what do you think? " I then reply " yeah sure , can you organise it for me were getting an early night " she then text back " I'm glad you've found a nice boy / man to make you happy , night bunny " we then both fall asleep.

The next day ----------

My alarm wakes us up and we both get ready , jaden is tagging along and is going to be on kuwk today. We drive to the studio and I'm rushed into hair and makup , mom is talking to jaden and then I'm out into about 20 outfits. After the photoshoot I sit down and have my interview , the interviewer asks me questions, then the interviewer asks " as we all know you are in a relationship with jaden smith , you've moved in together so any kids on the cards ?" I laugh and say " everyone's asking us that , I'm well we both definitely want kids just not just yet, jadens great with Penelope , mason and reign so I think he would be a great dad"
The interview ends after about 5 more questions we then get on with our night.