Love ?

After having some fun at mini golf I drop Patrick off at his house , he invites me in so I says sure , he shows me around the place , it's similar to my house just different decor. I then get a call from kourt I pick it up and she asks if I can pick up the kids from school there's a major problem with Scott and he' trying to take half of kourt a money but their not even married so she's at her lawyers right now , reign is with mom . I ask Patrick if he wants to come and he says sure so I drive to the school and I wait with Patrick at the gates the kids then come rushing out and they're both surprised to see me and Patrick. I pick P up and mason walks with Patrick. We then all get in the car and we decide to go to the park and the kids go and play together on the swings. After leaving the park we go to an ice cream parlour and have some fun together , I then ring kourt asking where she is and she says she's just driving to moms to pick up reign so we agree to meet at kourt a house. Kourt is just getting out of the car the kids run inside and start their homework and kourt thanks us for looking after them. I then drive back to Patrick's dads off and he says " oh baby , we've got a small family dinner tomorrow do you want to come ?" I reply " sure what time is it and where is it? " he replies " it's here and it's at 7 so you can come at 6:30 and meet everyone " he then pecks me on the lips and I drive home.

The next day ----------------

I walk up and I decide to go for a workout. After a hard 2 hour workout mom asks me to go food shopping with her so I put on some shorts and a white tank top and timberlands. I tell mom about tonight and she says ok. I then ask her about kourt a situation she explains that Scott need s to find some money and says that half of kourts money is his. We then start food shopping and were spotted by a few fans they take pictures with us and they say " you and Patrick look so cute together " I thank them. We then leave the store and we drive past the Mercedes car shop , I ask mom when we've unpacked the shopping if we can go into the mercadeas garage she says sure so I grab my handbag and mom drives us to the showroom. I walk in and I look around the showroom , nothing really screams at me so I ask if we can go to the Bentley showroom , when we arrive I spot a 3 door Bentley , it's similar to Patrick's , I'm then approached by a sales woman , I ask about colours I say " would I be able to have this in matte white " the woman says " yes miss , we specify to every customers needs" I then look at interior and I pick black leather seats with white stitching so it's a black and white theme. I then pay for my new car and I've got to wait a week until I can pick it up. I snapchat the Bentley showroom and put it on. We then decide to head back home. I have some lunch and then I start getting ready after an hour if sunbathing. I decide on wearing a brown sawed short shirt with an off the shoulder white shirt. I have a shower do my hair and make up and then I pick out some white heels. I then grab my handbag and I take 3 bottles of wine and I head off. I arrive at the house and I knock of the door , Patrick answers and he then takes me into the kitchen , I see his dad and mom , I then put the wine into the fridge , I then meet Katherine , Christopher , Christina and Joseph. We then all sit down at a big table , I tell Patrick about my new purchases today. I also found out today that Patrick graduates last month. He had never told me in proud of him though. We all enjoy dinner together and Patrick takes me outside alone and he says " we'll my mom and dad are getting divorced , it's been found out that he's had an affair with the house keeper and baby I don't know what's going to happen " all I can do is tell him it's going to be ok " I then say " look baby , we can make this work , I'm thinking about buying my own place , it's not that I don't like living with mom but I need my own space , I know we said we were taking this slow but I can't help but want to be with you all the time so, do you want to move into somewhere together ? " he looks at me and says " we can haut take it slow when we move in together " I then kiss him an then we go back inside. I then head home after a nice night with Patrick's family. I arrive home and I shout " mom !" She says " in my room " I run up to her room and walk in , I sit on her bed and say " I think me and Patrick are moving in together , his man and dad are getting divorced and I can't be apart from him so will you help me house hunt " she replies " if course , I was thinking about moving as well so that I can move in with Corey.i will get onto two agent but start looking online" I then go into my bedroom and sit at my IMac , I ring Patrick and I tell him all that my mom said , mom comes in and says our agent can only do tomorrow so we've got to meet her at 9 , were viewing 10 houses , Patrick says ok and at the end of the call he says " harper I love you " I reply " Patrick I love you too " we then both end the call , I get ready for bed and fall ago sleep like a light.

The next day -----------

I wake up have a shower and get ready , I ring Patrick and he says he's picking me up and then were meeting the agent at the first house. He picks me is and we're shown the first house , neither of us liked it it was too dark , the second house was too small , the third was in the wrong place , the 4 th was all wrong , an it just carries on being all the wrong properties. We've got one more to view and I've got a good feeling about this. The front is a pretty and nice , when we walk into the house we look around after having a look around I say to Patrick " this is the one " he says " it i isn't it baby " we are told the price , for such a nice house it's perfect , we both decide to put 2.5 million down but I ask the agent if the owners would consider having us buy all the furniture , she replies she will ask them , it could be a possibility. We then leave the property and we decide to have some lunch. We go to Starbucks and get coffee and then head back to moms house. We spend the aftrernoon together and I get a call from the estate agent she sys that the current owners would be happy to sell you the furniture I ask I'd 30 k covers it and she says sure. I then ask when we can move In and she sys in a week and a half after the money's gone thorough. I tell Patrick this and he seems really happy. The current owners had 2 sons and in one of the rooms was a little cot , I couldn't help but think about having a baby Patrick there. And having a little harper running about.