Dash malibu store opening

When we arrived at Koko's we went straight up to Koko's bedroom , she had about 8 gowns laying on the bed , we all say our hellos and she tells us that the Dash Malibu store opening , Kim , kourt , mom , Koko are all going. mom texts me whilst we are talking about this and she says m- mom h - harper M - hey , forgot to ask you , do you want to come to the mailbu dash store opening ?x

h - yeah , were actually at Koko's helping her pick out outfits , when do we leave ? x

m - I can get a stylist to come to the house tomorrow morning , consider it an early birthday present , a new wardrobe

h - My birthdays in a month !! its too much

m - no it's not and I've put the 20 million from E! in your bank account x

h - thank you , that's a lot of money !! what would you think about a modeling career ?

m - um well I'm best friends with some photographers and I think I can organize a shoot for when we get back from malibu x

h - ok then

I tell Koko and kourt about what mom said and we spend about 5 hours at Koko's , the kids have a good time then we head back home.

when we get back home reign is asleep so kourt carries him in his carrier , p is asleep and I take a pic and then mason gets out then I carry P inside , we put all the kids to bed so it is just me and kourt watching tv in my room , she turns it off and we just sit there in silence , she says" I'm making Scott move out so that I can go back home with the kids , he's going into rehab tomorrow " all I can do is nod and all I said was " you're doing the right thing , for you and the kids "

we both end up falling asleep in my bed.

THE NEXT DAY --------------------------------------------------------

I wake up to mason shaking me , I rub my eyes and get up kourt is still asleep so I creep out my bedroom and walk downstairs with mason , I walk into the kitchen to see mom with a whole rack of clothes , Mason goes to sit down at the island , next to P and reign is in his high chair. I start to make some strawberry pancakes , I talk to mom and I say I'm looking at moving out she says she will help me house hunt and get looking , we all decide to go to the park so we start to get ready I get a call from Kim saying that she and Kanye want to take me to a party of some close friends of theirs , Kim says I have to look hot, kourt is having her makeup and hair stylist come over at 3 she is called Monica and she does most of my sisters makeup for events , I have to be ready by 7 coz that's when Kim and Kanye are picking me up. Me and mom go to the Range Rover showroom and I buy a new car , I pick a pearlised baby blue colour and blacked out windows , they tell me it will be about 7 days and they will ring me when it's finished.

we go to the park and have a great time , mom has arranged for an estate agent to meet me next week, we arrived back home at 1 ish , then I made pizza with the kids , I snap chatted the whole process , I have now got thousands of friends , I only have the family on snap chat that I talk to, though,at 3 Monica arrives she starts to do my hair , we decide on doing some good volume at the roots and then some nice big waves in my hair, then my makeup is some natural makeup like what I would usually do if I was going out, kourt and the kids help me pick out a dress to wear and after finally choosing a nude coloured cami bodycon dress from forever 21 , the kourt goes into my closet ad picks out some nude lace up cutout booties , she then goes over to my accessories startin and picks out a criss-cross body chain. monica is going to finish my hair after i get ready so i put on my dress and she finishes my hair. Then i am ready to go!!