Coachella continued

The next morning I wake up to my alarm , I jump out of bed brush my hair and teeth and put on some makup , I then put on my black and white adidas tracksuit with some all black converse.

After grabbing a granola bar me and mom head out of the house to pick up jaden. After picking up jaden we head to the airport to the private jet section behind the main area , I kiss mom goodbye and she takes a pic of me and jaden with the plane and put it on Instagram. We board out jet and we sit across from each other.

After the flight ---

After the flight we are met by two rally buff men that our our drivers , they take us to our hotel and then my phone starts ringing as we get out the car , I grab my phone to see its Kendall , I pick up
(K - Kendall , m - me )
K- Hey h , it's Ken , you arrived yet ?
M - yeah we've just got to the hotel , jaden is checking us in , what you up to ?
K - um well we e just arrived , so we're going to the venue now so we can meet up there ?
M - yeah taut would be great
K - ok , let me know where you are and we will find you
M - ok

End conversation

I tell jaden the plan and we start to get ready , our wrist bands are at the hotel so we put them on and I decide on wearing a pair of blue ripped high waisted shorts , a black open shoulder top and then some me retro black sunglasses.
Jaden is wearing some shorts and a t shirt.
We head out and we are dropped off at Coachella, because we are VIP s we skip all the lines just to get in and I text Kendall and say we're at the Ferris wheel xx , I then get a reply saying " we will be there in two mins xx "
After about 2 mins , I hear someone scream and I see it was Kendall , she runs up to me and gives me a bone smashing hug , I then get introduced to Gigi and u introduce them to jaden , we all go and see drake and just really walk around overall we have a really good day.

Me and jaden decide to head back to the hotel at 8 so we are picked up by our driver and then he drops us off at our hotel , we tell him to go home and have a night in with his wife.
After debating we decide on getting room service , we both order burger and chips with two tubs of ice cream.

After eating dinner I have a shower and I put on my new might shirt and get in bed , jaden is just laying in bed in his Calvin's I climb into bed and grab the two pots of ice team and pass one to jaden , I snuggle into him and he turns the tv on , we end up watching a movie and eating the ice cream , jaden suddenly turns off the to and he turns to me and kisses me.
I kiss back and he stops and picks up both the ice team cartons and puts them on the side table , he then resumes kissing me and one thing leads to another...

The next day ----------------

I wake up wrapped in jadens arms , I see him fast asleep , I kiss him on the lips and he starts to wake up , I then hop out of the bed and go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I then get back in bed with jaden and then his phone starts ringing , he picks it up and it's his dad , he is on the phone for about 20 mins , I was ticketing his hand and arm lightly , I then hold his hand , take a picture and put it on Instagram, I then go into the bathroom and have a shower.

After my shower jaden is still on the phone so I start to plan what I'm going to wearing below

Jaden then goes in his suitcase after ending the phone call and picks out a shirt and some shorts with some trainers

We then leave the hotel and we get driven to the venue.

After coachella ---------
We met up with Kendall again and Gigi , I met her sister and brother bella and Anwar which was cool , we had a good time partying me and jaden have decided to skip tomorrow and do some shopping. Because our jet is taking us home at 5 and we get home at 6 then our parents are coming round to my house for dinner ! A busy day tomorrow, I snuggle into jadens warm arms , and drift off to sleep , I hear a very quiet click of a camera and then the lights turn off.

The next day ------------

I wake up to jaden kissing me and I kiss back but then I tell him to stop !  Then he pretends to be upset then I kiss him and we ...
We get ready and I pick out some black high waisted jeans then a light green top with some black high heels ( below )

We head out of the hotel and go across the street to the shops , we are spotted by a few fans and we take pictures with them , jaded buys a new Louis Vuitton suitcase for himself and I buy a few things like a new handbag and then I come up with a ...

We head out of the hotel and go across the street to the shops , we are spotted by a few fans and we take pictures with them , jaded buys a new Louis Vuitton suitcase for himself and I buy a few things like a new handbag and then I come up with a great idea when we go into the givency store I ring Kim and she intently picks up k - Kim , m - me
K - hey what's up ?
M - um , not much , I rang you because I want to treat mom and all my sisters to a new handbag and I'm in givency and I don't know what to get them , help !!!
K - right ok , let me FaceTime you so I can see the bags and the colours

Kim then face times me and she helps me pick , I get mom a red big bag , Kim a nude bag , koko the black Rottweiler bag , Kendall a gray weekender bag and then Kylie the Bambi bag , I have to get rob something but I don't know what , we decide on a gray weekender bag for him and then I pay. I also got the family dog Gabanna a dog collar and lead , she now lives with koko because she loves dogs.

We head back to the hotel and start to pack our stuff up , before we know it we are back on the plane back home , mom picked us up and we dropped Jayden off then we went home to get ready for Jayden's parents.