Yes !!

I wake up as usual puking , then I wake up the kids , p and mason get dressed when I get reign and start making breakfast. Patrick kisses us all then he leaves , we get into the car an sing along to some song. I then drop the kids off and I decide to take reign to the park. We go and he has a lot of fun , kourt then rings me saying she misses the kids but I tell her to let her hair down. I then head back home and do some cleaning around the house after the kids go home me and Patrick are having a night in just me and him. I then pick up the kids make some dinner then Patrick comes home it's like the other night.

The next day --------

The kids are going home today , kourt is coming by at 12 to pick up reign and their stuff and then she's picking them up so I drop them off as usual and I head back home and pack up all their stuff. Kourt arrives and she chats to me for 2 hours then she goes and pick the kids up and takes them back home with her. I text Patrick saying " don't be late tonight , what do you want me to make ?xx " he replies " whatever you and the baby want , baby " I decide on making mac and cheese again it's just easy to make , I hear Patrick come into the front door and I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck and I kiss him. He gets changed and we decide to have dinner outside. After dinner he gets up and start to get down on one knee , he pulls out a Tiffany box and opens it , he says " harper Jenner , will you marry me ? " I can't help but cry , hormones , I say " yes !" He then puts the spectacular ring on my finger , I hug him and kiss his very passionately I really do love him.

The next day ---------

I wake up to no Patrick being there but a note saying " baby , didn't want to wake you up , had to film today , live you xx " I then run to the bathroom throw up and start my morning , I decide to go to moms house first , I knock on the door and Corey answers it , he lets me in and says she's in the kitchen , I walk into the kitchen to see mom cooking I say " mom I've got something to show you " I then put my hand out with my ring on she literally screams with joy , she then cries and then gets champagne out , I can't have any which I'm thankful for I hate that stuff. I then tell her we're all going to Kim's for dinner tonight , I will just see if anyone notices. I then leave and I drive back home I text Patrick and tell him I've told mom and he says ok and he won't be late home he should finish at 3 so we can get ready for Kim's . I get back into bed and slowly drift off to sleep.

After a few hours sleep I get up and I get out what we are wearing tonight , I'm like Patrick's stylist ! That's why he loves me. I pick out a baby pink jumpsuit and I pick out Patrick a white and baby pink shirt with some white jeans. I then have a shower and I do my hair and makeup. Patrick arrives home just after 3 and he starts to get ready , after about 2 hours were both ready I grab some chocolates and wine for tonight and Patrick drives.
When we arrive everyone is there and they all look at my slightly bigger stomach. I show them the scan picture , kylie spots the engagement ring and she says " oh nice ring there harper " everyone looks at me and Patrick and they all congratulate us , I am very happy at the moment ok actually couldn't be happier.

After an evening filled with laughter I drive us back home. I'm going to see my dad tomorrow to tell him about the engagement before bed I ask Patrick " when are we going public with the baby and the engagement ?" He replies " I'm ready when you are " we decide to post on Instagram two pictures one of my ring and one of the scan we then get into bed and fall asleep.

The next day --------
I wake up still with Patrick I get out of bed but I don't puke , I lay back down and Patrick says " no puking today ?! " I shake my head as a reply. Patrick then leaves and I get dressed , I then ring kylie and ask if she will come shopping with me she says sure so I get into te car and open the gates to drive out , there must be a hundred apps outside the house so I honk my horn and put on my sunglasses. They get out the way and I drive to Starbucks and I get some frap thing and then I meet Kylie. We go shopping for some things and I see the cutest baby grow ever , I buy it with a cute white blanket with an elephant on kylie says " your going to be a great mom" I say back " you will be as we'll one day " I then get a text from Patrick saying they have wrapped the movie and the premier will be when I'm heavily pregnant ! Oh well. Mom then rings me asking when I want the wedding to be and I say " after the baby's born but me and Patrick haven't really talked about it yet " I then also text Patrick saying we need to see his mom , dad & sisters brothers about the engagement " he replies " I've already been and seen them they're really happy for us " I then head back home to see two bodyguards outside the gates I ask who sent them here and they said your mother, I then drive into the driveway and I go straight up to bed. About an hour later I feel someone get into bed next to me , I look over its Patrick , he picks me up and I straddle him whilst taking off his clothes...

The next day ------- I wake up lying next to Patrick completely naked together , I can feel his morning glory in my back so I get up and go to the bathroom , Patrick then wakes up and pulls me softly back into bed with him ....

We then get some breakfast and I ask him about the wedding he wants it before the baby's born so he want to get married in August I say ok so I text mom saying organise a dress shop we can go to. She texts back and says she's got someone coming around tomorrow at her house , she asks about my braids maids and I say - all my sisters maid of honour - not sure
Flower girls - north and p , best man - Arnold ect . Patrick then text both his sisters asking if they want to be braids maids they both say yes I then text all my sisters the same and they all want to be the same. But who's going to be my maid if honour ? I will think about that. Mom then rings me suing the dress maker wants to meet you by yourself so you don't get bombarded by what style so if you want to come over now , she she on her way " me and Patrick head over to moms I meet the dress maker and I tell her I want lace long dress and the braids mails to have short sweat pea pink lace dresses as well she starts up the designs I go home very happy we've got the planning started.