Meeting my real parents

After not really talking to my friends I decide not to hang around the football field like we usually do and just head home.when I get home , I find my mom crying in mom and dad's room , I ask her what's the matter and she tells me " your real parents want to take you away from me and your father" all I can do is hug her and tell her it's going to be alright. I notice a letter on the bed so I lean over and open it , it says

" dear Mr. and Mrs. Williams ,

we wish to inform you that your adoptive daughter Harper has been requested to visit her birth parents , Kris and Bruce jenner , we understand that Harper may struggle to adjust to their lifestyle but legally they can see her.thank you for your cooperation

Brent West - Lawyer "

Well, it looks like I'm going to see my birth parents soon then , I decide to go shopping for some retail therapy , I get into my car and drive to the mall. I head straight into Forever 21 , my favourite store , after spending about 300 dollars , I go into Abercrombie and fitch and spend 200 dollars in there on clothes , I spot the apple store and decide to treat myself to a new phone , I trade in my iPhone 5s and buy an I phone 6s in rose gold , I buy two cases with it , one in pink and one in white with a charger in the back , I transfer all of my information and decide to go back home.

I walk into our house to see two men sat down at the kitchen table with my mom and dad , I walk into the kitchen and ask what's going on , one of the men stands up and says to me " miss can you please go and pack up all of your belongings ou are moving in with your birth parents "

I look over to mom and dad to see dad holding mom whilst she cries , I feel a tear drop down my cheek and I head upstairs , I am still carrying all my shopping until I get into my room and dump it all on my bed , I get two big cases and start to take out my clothes from my closet , I also empty out all of my shopping that I got today and put it all in my case.

I managed to fill one case with clothes , then I move over to all my pictures , I pick up all of my baby pictures , pictures of mom , dad and me when we went to Disneyland when I was 5 , recent pictures and then i went ito my bathroom and got my shapoo , make up , make up wipes , toothbrushe toothpaste and just essentials realy. im scared and nervous but i have to do as my parents wish.

i tell one of the men in a black suit im ready whilst i pull one of suitcases and he pulls the other, he carries both cases down the stairs and when i look up i see mam and dad stood by the door both crying , i give mom and dad a big hug goodbye and say i will call mom in a week when im settled in.