The party

Kim and Kanye picked me up and we got driven to a really big house , after walking in and grabbing a drink we walked around a bit , then Kim and Kanye walked over to a really cute couple , I was introduced to will and Jada smith , it was their sons Jaden 18 th birthday party , Jada said to me ' harper here , let me introduce you to Jaden " she said and I followed her. 

I was introduced to a really hot boy / man he looked very similar to his dad ,we started talking and we got along really well , we talked all night then km came and found me after about 6 hours saying she will wait in the car as I'm about to go , Jaden stops me and says ' harper , I was just wondering would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow , to the beach ? " i smile with a " yeah , here let me give you my number and then we can arrange it " I say , he then walks me to the door and kisses me on the cheek, I say goodbye to will and Jada, I get into the car and Kim quizzes me on Jaden all the way home , I say nothing.

I arrive back home and thank Kim and Kanye for a good night and I go to bed.

THE NEXT DAY  --------------------------------------- 

I wake up at 10 , I decide to take a shower , when I get to put the shower I start o brush my hair , then my phone starts to ring I look at the screen to see that it's Jaden ringing I pick up and the conversation is like ( Jaden - j , m- me )

j - hey harper , it jade , I was wondering when do you want me to pick you up to go to the beach ?

m- um in 30 mins ? you know my address right ? 

j - yeah I've been to one of your mom's party there before like last year 

m- right ok , see you then 

I go over to my closet and go over to my beachwear I pick out a black and white bikini , I grab my flip flops , my sunglasses , grab my Prada bag and put them in along with my phone and earphones , I then pick out a striped halter crop top and ten some blue ripped jeans , grab a towel and some suncream and walk downstairs , after grabbing a breakfast bar , I tell mom and kourt what I'm doing today and then the doorbell rings , I run to the door but kourt is already there , Jaden is wearing some black swim shorts with a fitted muscle tee , I walk up to them and say " well we should get going kourt " , I say whilst pulling Jaden out of the front door , i stop pulling him when I hear the front door close , he stops and says " hi " I reply with " oh hi " , he moves towards me and kisses me on the cheek , he then opens the passenger door of his all black range rover , he runs around to his side of the car and starts to drive.

when we arrive at the beach , Jaden says that he's booked us in a restaunt at 2 , I nod , we soon arrive at a small beach , jaden makes me wait , he gets out of his side of the car and runs round to mine he opens the door and opens my door and I get out , Jaden goes to the boot , i grab my handbag and Jaden grabs two towels, he grabs my hand and we walk onto the beach I felt tingles from just touching his hand.

we found a spot near an elderly couple , I gave them a warm smile as we walked past them, we put our towels on the sand and then I took my top off and my shorts , Jaden groaned and said " damn it I forgot suncream " i say " well it's a good job I brought some " he smiles at me and takes the suncream out of my hand , I get my phone out of my bag and me  look to see a text from ok it says " good luck on your date today  , anyway just wanted to ask you what ou want for your birthday ? " I reply to her and say " thank you and , I love jewelry , I don't have a watch it's up to you " she replies with " ok , have a good time xx" 

Jaden says " harper , can you do my back please baby ? " I blush at him calling me baby and he then says " it's cute when you blush, " he says stroking my cheek with his hand. I turn him around and put suncream on his back. I then put suncream on my body , i have to ask jaden to put some on my back his touch makes me get butterflies.