6 months later ...

Everything is really the same me and Patrick moved in and were really happy , we have mason , p and reign over for one night so kourt can let her hair down and then we have north an saint for another night so Kim and Kanye can go on date night. We christened the new house the day we moved in. Mom is now living with Corey and they are both happy. But I'm a bit worried , for the past two months I've not had my period and I think I might be pregnant , I don't want to get Patrick's hopes up because I know he wants kids. I ring mom am she automatically picks up I say " I think I'm pregnant , can you come with me to get a test ?" She says " sure baby , I will be there in 10 mins " I then put on some shoes and wait for mom , Patrick landed a big role and he's filming for a comedy , he got the role 2 months ago and I'm really happy for him. Mom then arrives and on the way to the store she asks me like " are you sure " I just reply sherply with a " yes i am sure !" I go on and buy 4 tests , you can never be too careful , mom drives me back home and she follows me upstairs , I go into the bathroom and take all the tests. I have to wait 3 mins and me and mom ate just staring at the tests waiting.

3 minutes go by and I am in fact pregnant , mom starts crying with happiness so do I. This explains all the vomiting and craving for ice cream all the time or pickles. I can't believe this I ring Patrick an he picks up I tell him I'm making us a nice meal tonight , I've got something to tell him he says ok and he won't be late. Mom then helps me cook mac and cheese Patrick's favourite. I then put on one of Patrick's tips and some white shorts , I then put the tests into a box and I put it under our bed. Patrick then comes home and he keeps on asking what the surprise is , after dinner , I go upstairs and get the box , I then give it to him and he opens it, he just started at it for ages then he says " your not?!!l" I say " I am " he then jumps up and snogs me , he then pulls up my top that reveals a small bump and he kisses it. We then both enjoy some chocolate pudding and I text mom saying " he knows and he's so happy , thank you for today I love you " Patrick then says he's going to the toilet. I then get some ice cream and a jar of pickles and watch some tv. Patrick then comes back and I cuddle up to him , he kisses my head and I slowly fall asleep.

The next day --------------

I wake up and jump out of bed run into the bathroom and throw up , I feel someone grab my hair and hold it back. After I'm finished u clean my teeth and Patrick says " so I thought about inviting both family's around and telling them together today dot a BBQ. I say sure but we need to go shoppingso we both get dressed and we take my range rover because its got a bigger boot and we spend 3 hours food shopping whilst in the supermarket I ring everyone inviting them around and everyone says sure , rob isn't coming as usual. We then head back home and I get all the meat ready for Patrick to cook , before everyone arrives I quickly change into a red dress and Patrick puts on a shirt and jeans. Mum and Corey arrive first and prepare the table for everyone outside with Patrick then both families all come together and there are about 20 of us. Patrick starts cooking and I turn on some light music. Once everything is cooked we all dig in. After everyone's finished Patrick stands up he says " your probey all wondering why we called you all here , we have some news for you " ( I stand up an hold his hand ) " I'm pregnant " everyone then says wow congratulations and everyone hugs us both , everyone asks how far along I am and when I found out ect.

After an amazing night with both our families I felt like someone was missing dad. I grab my phone and text him / her , I say " hi dad , how are you um I just wondered if I could come round so you could meet Patrick ?xx harper " I then climb into bed and tell Patrick that I've just text my dad. My phone busses in reply an I open the text it's from dad , he says " I've missed you harper and I would love to meet Patrick how about tomorrow lunch at my house ? Xx dad " I ask Patrick and he says sure so I text back " that would be great xx ".

The next day -------

I wake up and run to the bathroom and spew , i do the same every morning so I'm getting use to it , Patrick rings the doctors and we have a scan at 9 am so I have a shower and get ready. We arrive at the doctors and were taken into a room then the doctor comes in he put the cold get on my stomach and then my heart stops , my little baby is up on the screen the heartbeat going bang bang ..
He then says the baby looks healthy we're given pamflats and info about having a child I'm so exited. We walk away with some pictures of the scan and Patrick drives u to my dads house , it's about an hour away and it's hard to find bit after about 2 hours in the car we arrive. I grab Patrick's hand and we ring the doorbell. Dad answers the door and its very weird seeing dad as a woman. We all have lunch together and I grab my purse from the kitchen to get the baby picture out for dad. I return an I say " dad we wanted you to see this first " I then hand him the picture of the baby " he gets up and hugs us both , he seems really happy we told him. After a few hours we leave and head home , I then send a picture if the scan to the family on the group chat and I ring Kendall I ask her if she's upset because of her miscarriage and she says " no I'm happy for you , I'm a lot stronger now thanks to you it wasn't meant to be " Patrick gets a call saying he's needed on set for the next 5 days. Kourt then texts me asking if we can have the kids for 2 days I say sure because its good practice and I need to learn she says she's going to drop the kids off at school then drop reign off here then go to New York for 2 days I agree and tell her to have fun. Patrick loves P , reign and mason he's really good with them I'm happy.

The next day -----------

It starts like every other day - puking !
I get ready and Patrick leaves for filming , and I make up the kids rooms. Kourt then arrives she has a coffee and then she leaves, I take reign food shopping with me , I get all the kids fave rates and lots of pickles and ice cream. I then put reign down for his nap and unpack the shopping , I then put reigns car seat in my range rover and I make sure it's fitted right. I then take reign on a walk now he's a toddler he's walking about everywhere , we get an ice cream and walk back home we then go and pick up P and Mason. They tell me about their day and P asks me to do braids for her tonight for tomorrow I say sure , we then get back home and I make chicken in chips. Patrick then comes home and we bath p and reign mason helps an then I braid P s hair. We then put them into bed , we then both head to bed and when were in bed I ask Patrick " what names do you like ? For the baby ? " he replies " I like Oscar and poppy " I reply " they're lovely names " we then slowly both drift off to sleep.