Sequal

Hi, i have decided to write another book but 20 years later and in Oscars pov the blurb is-

My name is Oscar Schwarzenegger , I'm son of Patrick and Harper Schwarzenegger , I am now 23 years old and after a life in the spotlight in major movie since the age of 10.

Follow my story in a quest to find love and happiness like my parents.

Chapter 1 -----

After a mad premier of my new movie last night I am definitely feeling the hangover , I slowly get up out of bed and decide to go to the gym. I put on some gym shorts and a old T-shirt. I walk downstairs to find my mom making me breakfast , she loos up at me and says " I told you would retreat it baby " I reply " I know but you know , I'm just being 23".

Mom and dad have been lecturing me about not having a girlfriend that they like. They understand the reason that people especially girls want to marry me for my family connections and money. All of these girls are all fake and I just can't stand them.

I need to find someone who will love me for me and not for my family name etc.

After a good breakfast , my younger brother Benji walks into the kitchen , I say " you coming to the gym ? " he says " yeah sure ". At the ambitious age of 19 he thinks he can take over the world.

We kiss mom goodbye and get in my Range Rover and drive to the gym.

When we get to the gym we start our intense workout. Benji starts talking about how girls just fall over themselves for him , I say "they will fall over you but it won't last , you need someone who likes you for who you are not your last name".

After the gym I drive back home and just as I arrive I see my sister getting out of her car.

I park the car and get out , I then walk in to hear my baby sister crying , mom is hugging her and saying "it will all be ok ".

Being the very protective big brother I am I hug her as well and say " it's that jerk Jay isn't it again , what have I told you pop ?"
I say stroking her hair whilst still hugging her.

She tells us that Jay has broken up with her because she doesn't want to go public about their relationship.

After everyone leaves I grab my phone and call one of my best friends Nate.Nate answers saying " this better be important " I laugh at him and say " well I just wanted to let you know that Jay and pop have broken up so now is your chance , if you really like my sister then go over in about an hour freshly showered , with some chocolate ice cream and flowers for her" I say. Nate replies with " oh thanks dude , I owe you one ".

I decide to just chill out and do a bit of sunbathing. I get on some trunks and decide to call my friend eme and dom. they only live a couple streets away so they decide to come. They met on set when were filming a tv series and fell in love from there.

They both arrive and come poolside with me. We end up hanging out all day really and then Dom asks me " you coming to that art gallery opening tonight ?" I ask " what art gallery?  " he says " just come ok , it's a suit and tie operation , a lot of important people there I think your parents are going actually".

I lock the front door and ring my dad , he tells me the address and says " you have to be there , your sisters coming so come".

I ring my stylist Julian to help me put together as my agency I model for would say " presentable ". He comes instantly and gets his team working on my hair etc.

After 2 hours of hell I drcide to drive my lambo. I get in and drive to the gallery. I am met with a valet and as I get out loads of flashes start going. My assistant escorts me into the gallery and I sigh a breath of relief.

I am offered champagne but kindly decking and take an orange juice to impress the parents.

I spot them talking to a really hot blonde who looks stunning in a light but not too tight black knee length dress , her hair falling off her shoulders and hardly any make up.

I walk over and when Benji spots me he says " oh speak of the devil " I ruffle up his hair and give mom a kiss on the cheek mom says " I know Beth through work she's one of the angels daughters. Beth my eldest oscar , and oscar meet Beth. "I shake her hand and and say " hi , nice to meet you" , she says " your mother as just telling me about your premiere last night and how proud she was " I smile and say " she loves all the attention really " I then wink at her but my mother slaps me on the arm and tells me to stop.

I go off with Benji and we walk around the gallery looking at the work. I spot my sister who is talking to Beth , they are both red face laughing at something. I say to Benji " I'm glad to see her laughing she never did when she was with that douche" I say referring to Jay.

We walk over and I say " what's so funny sis ?" Beth looks at me a bit surprised and says " he's not the brother " she asks looking at poppy , poppy nods her head trying to not burst out laughing. I roll my eyes and say " so you two know each other ?" Poppy says " yes , we went to school together".

After finding out Beth went to the same school as poppy I because curious about who she is , she is just so stunning.

I drive home telling myself that I need to focus on my photoshoot I have tomorrow, I have a girl stat is doing the shoot with. I hate doing shoot with girls because they can be so demanding.

----------------------------------------

Follow oscars story ... ( called - oscar  Schwarzenegger )