Meeting everyone

Mom comes out to the pool and asks us how it went , she put her feet in the pool whilst we told her about our day , we all laugh at the fact I didn't tell dad about my low handicap until we were on the course, I say to mom
M - mom , d - dad , h - harper
H - I think I'm ready to meet everyone now
M - that's great , how do you think you want to meet them ?
H - can we host a big family meal here so it's private?
D - sure , that's great
M - what about tomorrow lunch ?
D - sure , should be great
H - ok then !

Mom walk off on her phone and dad says to me , " I know your doing this for mom , thank you , she is worried about them meeting you when she shouldn't be "

Me and dad decide on doing a barbecue so I just stay in my bikini with a large top on whilst dad throws a shirt on. Mom joins us for dinner and I tell them funny stories about me like sheni discovered scissors and I cut my moms hair while she was asleep, mom also said that me and her need to go food shopping tomorrow so we agree to be up at 9 am , mom also says all the family has confirmed for tomorrow no she said everyone is really exited about meeting me

We al, go to bed at 10 ish and I immediately fall asleep after setting an alarm for tomorrow.

Next day ------------------------

I wake up at 8 am , I hop into the shower dry my hair and put it in one long French braid , I put on , some Adidas joggers / jeans then a white Adidas tank top then a black Adidas bomber jacket , I then put on some plain white superstars, I head downstairs and grab a bowl and pour myself a bowl of cereal and start to eat , I hear mom come down the stairs , she comes into the kitchen and grabs a cup of coffee we then get ready and head off.

We spend about 2 hours in the supermarket and then we head home, I ask mom is it formal kind of dinner and she says no it's casual , she says I can stay in what I'm wearing now , after unpacking all. The shopping I find dad in the garage trying to wrap a Segway the convo goes like this
D - dad , H - harper 
D - Harper I've got you this as a thank you present for meeting all of the family for your moms sake ( he gives me the half wrapped present and I hug him )
H - oh , thank you, I've always wanted one ( I open the box to reveal a white one , I start to read the instructions and dad tries to get on it but falls , dad opens the garage door so we can do it outside )

Me and dad mess about with the swag way for about 2 hours , it turns out Kim got mom and dad one but they didn't even open it because they knew they wouldn't use it , dad got his or and is was black , he got the hang of it after falling over a few times , we were playing tag with them inside the house , mom was going mad saying the floors getting all dirty but it was fun !!

Me and dad are still playing tag on the boards the the front door opens to reveal Kim , Kanye , North and Saint , kim says " omg , Bruce you finally got on your board !!! And hi , harper , I'm Kim , this is Kanye , North and Saint " I hug Kim and Kanye until the front door opens to reveal kourtney , Scott , mason , p ( Penelope) and reign. Kourt Scott both hug me and so does mason ,P and north run off together to play ,  Saint and reign go nap and mason just sits on my lap , we all sit in the kitchen then we hear the front door open then someone says " koko is in the house !!! " then she walks into the kitchen and hugs me then everyone else , Kim says how much I look like Bruce , they all are so happy I'm here , Kyle and Kendall arrive together and they both hug me at same time. I feel like I belong now , rob never turned up , because he doesn't feel well in himself to come to family occasions , he need s to grow a pair , no one ever sees him anymore.

We all sit down at the big table outside and star to eat , we all start our own conversations , Kendall and Kyle are sat on either side of me , Kendall says I should consider modelling because I'm really photogenic , mom says that she can arrange a photoshoot for me so I agree and I will see how it goes. I ask mom at the table how people are going to I don't about my existence and she says well"  E! Entertainment want to do a special on it they have offered 20 million for an exclusive interview with you and me and dad so it's up to you really " I say "yeah sure , when's the soonest we can do this because I just want it out in the open now " mom says " we can shoot tomorrow if she makes some calls "

We all have a really good time with each other , me , I get along really well with everyone, I'm happy.

They all decide to head home , I help the maids tidy up then I head to bed , mom knocks on my door and says " the shoot is going to be tomorrow, look me and your dad don't want to take a cut of the 20 mil , you can have all the money and do whatever you want with it , I think it's going to be a bit emotional tomorrow but it will be worth it".