The next 3 days

The next 3 days are really hard , i mostly am filming with mom but I miss jaden so much , he's coming back tonight and I'm picking him up , he's not flying back on the jet so he's flying first class. He's coming back at 6 so I am picking him up. Today I'm going over to Koko s to help her pick out an outfit for a gala dinner and she is going to help me , she has got her stylist to pick out 30 gowns each for is to try on so today's going to be fun. I arrive at Koko s and I'm thrown into changing. 4 hours later I find my dress it's beautiful long off shoulder maxi dress in mint green ( below )

 4 hours later I find my dress it's beautiful long off shoulder maxi dress in mint green ( below )

Me and Koko have some lunch then we organise hair and makeup with our makeup teams. Then I quickly head home have a shower , I then put on some black leggings/ joggers , white trainers , white cap and a white top , I then get all of the take away menus out and get 2 bottles of white wine out of the wine cellar and put them in the fridge. I then grab my keys and phone and get into my car and drive to the airport. I get stuck in traffic this makes me 20 mins late , I rang jaden and he's meeting me in the parking lot. I then find a parking space and ring him he's on the 4 th level so I drive down to the 4 th floor and park the car I shout " jaden ?" I then hear a familiar voice " baby " he shouts back I then start running until I find him. I then finally see him and jump into his arms, and give him a very passionate kiss , he kisses back and I get down and we go to my car. After getting home jaden and I pick pizza for dinner so we open the wine and sit in each other's arms , I'm glad he's home. After we get our pizza we then go to bed and watch a movie , I've missed him so much , I tell him about my day and he's or an outfits sorted. We both fall asleep soon after.

The next day -----

I wake up to find no jaden in bed , I get up and follow the smell of burning. I walk into the kitchen to see jaden trying to cook , the key word here is TRYING !
We end up just putting on some comfy clothes and going to Starbucks and bringing it back home. We eat in bed watching another movie then I feel my eyelids getting heavier and I fall softly asleep. I wake up about 2 hours later to still being in bed with jaden , he shows me a cute pic he took whilst I was asleep

I then get him to send me the picture then I post it on social media we both decide not to caption it and we then get out of bed and decide to go round to kourts

I then get him to send me the picture then I post it on social media we both decide not to caption it and we then get out of bed and decide to go round to kourts. We both get changed and we go. Jaden drives and when we arrive at kourts we go around the back to see kourt on the phone to someone saying " yes I understand, yes I don't want him around my children " she then puts the phone down and we say " hi kourt , not interrupting anything are we ? " she then says " no , just onto the lawyer about Scott and the kids " I then ask " so where are the trouble makers ?" Kourt replies with " p and mason are both at schools be reign is on nap time " I then say " so how are you ?" She replies with " p keeps on asking where Scott is , she's a real daddy's girl but mason and I have had a talk about Scott , he said , as long as I'm happy " I then ask " are you ?" She then replies "well not really but I'm getting over him slowly " she then makes us a drink and some lunch and me and jaden decide to surprise the kids and pick them up from school , jaden says " you know I would never do what Scott has done to kourt right ?" I reply with " i know " I then kiss him on the cheek as we arrive at the school. We both get out and wait for the doors to open when the bell rings a wave of small children come out of the doors and we look around for them , the last few kids come out I finally see mason and p , mason is holding hands with p and p looks as if she has been crying. Mason Spain's us and p still seems upset. I pick up p and we take them to the car.

When we get back to kourts house we go into the house , p runs upstairs and goes into her bedroom, I follow her and go into her room , I say " p baby what's the matter ?" She just starts crying so I pick her up and cradle her and just sit on the bed with her. She falls asleep in my arms so I put her into bed and head downstairs. I hear kourt say " so jaden do you want kids " I then hear jaden reply " yeah , I want 4 kids , 2 girls and 2 boys " I then walk into the kitchen and kourt asks how p is and I tell her tags she fell asleep before I could ask. Me and jaden head home and i get a text from mom asking us to go to her house for dinner with Corey so I ask jaden and he says sure. We get changed and head to moms.

After getting to know Corey and having some time with mom and we head back home.