Ten Years Later - High School Reunion

Hey it's me Abby McMillan. It's been ten years since high school ended and now i'm going back for the reunion. I've accomplished a lot in the past ten years. I'm famous now. Living on the upper east side of New York in a sweet penthouse that cost more then most peoples houses a month. Thanks to my fashion line and makeup kit along with photo shoots and interviews I have a more zeroes on my monthly earnings then most people.

I zipped up my dress. It was cherry red, and tight, hugging my body perfectly, outlining my best assets. My ass, and the low cut V-neck showed off my boobs that had cost me ten thousand bucks each. Their was a sexy slit up my rite leg, showcasing my long and tanned legs.

I gazed in the mirror. Applying my makeup. Sure it took two hours a day to do makeup alone, what with shading and contouring to make me look sexy, as well as adding hair extensions to make my coffee brown hair longer which took another half hour, with styling it an hour ontop of that. Then there was choosing the outfit, making sure it hugs my curves and flatters my .. everything. So yeah. It took a while to get ready. But after five hours I was finally done, an only running fourty minutes late. 

I slipped on my sleek black 7 inch heels that ha a small ankle strap, pinned the diamond earrings to my ears, made sure my rings were straight on my manicured nails. And vwalal I was ready. No point putting on a necklace it would only draw attention away from my cleavage and that would be terrible, for me and the adoring fans that will no doubt be waiting for me in the smelly school gymnasium. I grabbed my Prada handbag and slowly made my way to the elevator. It took me a long while, thanks to my dress being so tight that it made my legs unable to move at a fast pace and my shoes being high.  I didn't want to fall over and ruin my beautiful face now did I?

I was at the high school in fifteen minutes. Maybe it was because I had a fast white porshe and I skipped all the red lights and nearly knocked over a hobo, maybe it wasn't. I'm too famous to get arrested anyways, and a mugshot that accidently gets leacked to the press could possibly a good thing.

The high school - Goode High - looked like it had done ten years ago. A total dump to what i'm used too but hey, humble beginnings are all the rage now. I parked in the parking lo and stepped out. It seemed like most people were here, already, most of he cars were family friendly. Ok so yes, we were aloud to bring our families, husbands, kids etc. But I had no kids or a husband, not even a boyfriend. I had been dating this guy Ricky, he was a pretty famous rock star, but it just hadn't worked up. But we broke up at the right time because now I was single and I could go after y high school crush, Percy Jackson.

I'd asked him out in high school, but he always declined, saying he had a girlfriend who he loved, blady blah, but now after ten years he must be kicking himself for not jumping at the chance to spend a night with me. He'd probably broken up with his girlfriend now, and after my extensive google search I saw no sign of any other lover.

Yes I admit I had googled Percy Jackson. And he still looked hot. He had been in the olympics twice, once when he was nineteen, right after highschool, then at twenty three, after that he'd trained a lot of people who had gone on to win in the oympics the next year, as well as doing charity meets, he even spent a month sailing somewhere for a charity, something to do with save the fish.

He'd made quite a lot of money in the process. We were perfect with each other.

I hadn't realised i'd reached the doors, too busy thinking about mine and Percy's wedding I guess. I pushed them open, and posed, waiting for everyone to look at me. And they did. I smirked with satisfaction before strutting over to the sign in table.

"Abby" a girl called, she had a name tag saying her name was Melissa, I don't remember her, "it's so good to see you again, you look great". Well duh, I didn't say this though, instead I said "I always do", because I do, it's the truth, "am I the last one here?" I asked, not bothering to put my nametag on, everyone already knows who I am. Merissa, or whatever her name was looked down at the table, "no, but not far off, only Perseus Jackson left to come". My smile faltered, so he hadn't been here to see my amazing entrance. Oh never mind, I'll just wow him some other way.

I made my way to the refreshment table where champagne as being served. I took a sip and nearly spat it back in the glass, it was gross cheap stuff. I do not drink or eat cheap knock of stuff. Once again the door swung open, and there stood the one and only Percy Jackson. He looked more handsome then the images on google. His hair was styled in an undercut, and he had unshaved stubble that made me blush. He was dressed in plain jeans, converse, a grey tshirt (I could see his abbs!) and a blazer. Smart but casual. 

I quickly pulled down the front of my dress a rad more, before spinning around an heading for the sign in table. "Percy, it's so good to see you again" I cried flinging myself at him, my arms going around his neck and kissing him on either cheek like they do over see's at my fashion shows. Percy froze, probably so stunned by how I look no doubt. But then he pushed me off of him.

I admit, my confidence went down a notch when he did that but then I saw him looking at me up and down and it immediately went back up, that was until he said, "who are you again?"

I giggled, "oh Percy you, always playing hard to- ..." I was rudely interrupted by a little girl with black hair. she looked around six. Ugh, what were her parents thinking dressing her like that. She wore blue tutu with light fade pink underneath, knee boots with rainbow knee socks, she had a grey tee with a mermaid on it, a pom pom hat on her head and fingerless gloves and there was blue streaks in her hair. She was tugging on Percy's hand. Don't parents teach kids not to interrupt strangers, even good looking ones like us.

"Daddy! Daddy!" she grinned, aww how sweet. She probably knew who we were an wanted us to be her parents because hers are most likely poor and fugly. I smiled at Percy trying not to show my annoyance and bent down to the little brat "Aww sweetie, that's not your daddy, and i'm not your mommy, now do you mind if the adults finish talking".

The girl glared at me, with intense grey eyes, "i know your not my mother, I feel sorry for whoever has to put up with you all day, now mind if me and my daddy speak in peace". The nerve of that girl. I was about to say something back when the doors opened again. This time a woman walked in with three kids. Two boys, around the same age, one with black curly hair the other with blond messy hair,  lagged behind the woman.

I studied the woman and she was pretty. She was tall, with long blond hair. She wore a pencil skirt that had was mostly white but with pale yellow designs,  with a baggy white t-shirt and white heels, along with a long camel colour wool coat. The baby in her hand was a girl, with blonde hair, this child looked better then the one clinging to my future husbands arm, she wore a pretty blue dress with white leggings and baby socks.

The two boys rushed over to us, what was going on? "Hey pops" the boys said in unison, just as the woman stopped. The baby held out her hands to Percy and the woman passed her off to him. I must of looked confused because Percy said, "oh sorry, this is my wife and my kids" He introduced his wife as Annabeth Chase-Jackson. THE GIRL HE'D BEEN DATING BACK IN HIGH SCHOOL AND TEH CEO OF SOME BIG ARCHITECT FERM!!!! And there four kids, the two boys were twins. The blonde was Charlie Beck, he had sea green eyes like Percy, the dark haired boy was called Luke Damasen, the odd girl with bad fashion sense was Zoe Dianna, and the baby girl was Sofia Grace. The twins were 8, Zoe was 6 (I was rite) and the baby was 12 months. That means that they had a baby when they were 20 years old, and apparently expecting another, which after a closer look at Annabitch I could see the bump hidden behind a coat.

Ugh well there goes my chance, with hotty, either way he might want a booty call every now and then, what with 4 soon to be 5 kids and a wife, his life probably isn't all that exciting so when Annabeth went to change Sofia and the kids went and raided the food table, I interrupted Percy when he was talking with some old friends and slipped my number in his jacket pocket, whispering in his ear, "call me if you get bored". However when I was leaving I saw the note on the floor near the bin. 

Must of fallen out of his pocket, but he probably memerized it so i'm not worrying. But now I have to go, this stuffy gym hall is giving me a rash, ugh.