Frazels Bundle of ..... // Part 2

(WHEN SHE FOUND OUT SHE'D BEEN 2 MONTHS PREGNANT)

5 MONTHS LATER-

Hazel stood in in the room soon to be her babies nursery. At the minute boxes of furniture not yet constructed where pushed up against the far wall, the only piece of furniture built was a large wardrobe holding a few baby grows and other gender neutral clothes since the demigod couple had wanted the gender to be a surprise.

"Hazel?" she heard Frank call.

"In here!" she shouted back.

Frank entered the room and nearly had a heart attack! "Hazel what are you doing?"

Hazel stood on a small step ladder, a paint brush in one hand as she carried on with the mural she was painting for their childs room.

"I'm painting Frank what does it look like I'm doing? Fighting off a hoard of killer bees?" she replied with a roll of her eyes.

"Your seven months pregnant Hazel!"

"Thanks for reminding me, not like I have a gigantic stomache and the need to pee every five minutes and the urge to eat all the pop tarts in the world"

"What I mean is that you should be taking it easy, not hanging off ladders"

"Hanging off laders? Frank I'm stood on the second step not hanging upside down by my feet, mainly because I can see my feet ad they'd be too swollen anyways, and how do you suppose this gets finished?"

"How about you call Rachel see if she wants to come over and help?" he asked.

Hazel sighed and stared at him, Frank stared back. "Fine, I'll call, I guess if she helps me finish it the sooner Leo can come and build the crib and things"

"Leo?" Frank asked confused, "I thought I was doing it"

Hazel raised and eye, "Frank sweetie, I love you and you have many many talents, but construccion and anything DIY related is not one of them". And with that Hazel hopped down off the steps, and walked past Frank, reaching up to peck him on the cheek before no doubt going to raid the pantry.

--------------------------------------------

The next day Rachel showed up bright and early in paint splattered clothes and breakfast burritos.

"Good morning all" she said. "Wow Hazel, little bumpy has grown so much since the last time I saw her",

"You still think it's going to be a girl" Frank asked as he poured them all some tea, (coffee having now being permanently banned from the household much to Hazels dismay).

"Maybe?"  she grinned laughing.

"So have you any important prophecies as of late?" Hazel asked making conversation,

"Not really, thankfully, a couple of Athenian campers and a Hermes boy came to gallery the other week to talk to the oracle, damn kids, we were all crammed into a storage closet all because they couldn't wait till I went to camp at the weekend" Rachel rolled her eyes as she finished off her burrito.

"Right lets get to work shall we?" Hazel said.

--------------

"Holy Hades Hazel! This is amazing!" Rachel looked up at the wall, Hazel had painted a mural of the constellations, the night sky a beautiful mix of dark purples and blues and light pinks to make a dark galaxy effect with the outline of constellations that were much more detailed then the real things, not just connected with a simple line but they you could easily tell that one was supposed to be Orion with his sword and shield, and the other was supposed to be a scorpion and there was the one of the hunter with her bow.