Piper goes to Goode 02

This If you haven't read it or want to read it agan Piper goes to Goode 01 is the chapter this follows on from, needless to sa it took me a while to write this ... oops!

--------------------------------------------------------

PIPER-

"I want to smash his smug little face into a wall" Percy was still made about what had happenedout in the hallway.

"Yeah he's a douche but I don't want to face the wrath of Annabeth or Sally for you getting kicked out of school" I told him following him to the lunch line.

"He left marks on your arm Pipes!"

"I've had worse"

"That's not the point" he sighed and looked at me and then he pulled me into a hug. He's such a big softie. We got to the lunch counter. Percy got a burger and I got the only vegetarian option: fish cakes, with fries, peas, a soda and a brownie. "This looks gross" I said once I'd paid and followed Percy.

"Yeah. Mom usually makes me something but she forgot and I woke up late this morning" he told me.

Seems like tomorrow is going to be a PB&J kind of day.

We came to a stop at a table with three other people. "Pipes, this is Connor O'Ryan, Billy Montana and Natasha Sanders". He pointed to each of them as he said their names. Connor had ginger red hair styled in a Mohawk kind of like that Irish wrestler Seamus, Billy was a tiny thing, he definitely didn't look like a high school student with his long and messy mousy brown hair, chubby cheeks, clear skin and cute dimples, and Natasha had long curly black hair and he wore purple glasses.

"Guys this is the one and only Piper!"

"Yeah ok Perce calm down" I was glad that he didn't say my last name, people don't always make the connection but when they do it's annoying.

Natasha smiled at me, "nice to meet you". "You're pretty" Billy said. This made me smile, "and you're just a bit too young for me". "I'm 12 next week" he mumbled, Connor ruffled up his hair.

Percy and I sat and started to eat and catch up. We were in the middle of a conversation about Katie and Travis getting engaged, something he didn't know about, when Paul came up and sat down. "Hey Paul" we said at the same time as the other three said "hey Mr Blofis", from the way they acted I was guessing Paul coming and sitting with them was a regular thing. I found that sweet.

"Hey guys, I just got off the phone with Sally, sys that you are more than welcome to coe for dinner and she wants to know if quiche and salad is ok?"

"That sounds great" I grinned at him.

"Good, good, and Piper, Percy, I heard about what happened with Chesney, just try not to get in any more fights ok, stay out of trouble", he told us before getting up and leaving, hands in his brown leather jacket.

"So how long have you two known each other? You seem to know Mr Blofis pretty well" Connor asked.

"Piper came on that trip with me last summer" Percy told them, that must be his cover for the war and going to Greece.

"Yeah, and I've met Pau- Mr Blofis quite a lot, we have sleepovers at their house sometimes"

"Yep and Piper's dating my cousin, she also wickedly talented with a ukulele" Percy highfived me.

****************************************

The rest of the afternoon my classes passed fast, I sat with Percy for the most of them and we passed notes written in Greek. "So what are you doing now?" Percy asked as we walked down the steps.

"I was planning on heading home, get changed and drop my bag off" I told him, "if you're not doing anything come with"

"Yeah ok, did you drive?"

"No I took the subway" I told him so we headed for his blue jeep. "Dad's rented me a Porsche, and it's not that I'm not grateful, but you know its a bit flashy for my taste".

It took about 20 minutes to reach the penthouse building where we we're staying.

"Wow" Percy said as he parked his car outside.

"Ms Mclean, you brought a friend home?" the doorman asked. His name was Borris. I don't think he liked me all that much.

"Yes I did" I said.

We took the elevator to the top, I had to use my card key to go up to the pent house suit.

"So how long you here for anyways?" Percy asked.

"A couple of months, I'm not too sure to be honest, do you want some pizza, theres a box left over from last night?"

While Percy ate I rang my dad quickly. Letting him know that Sally and Paul had invited me round for dinner, he was cool with it, of course he was, why wouldn't he be, it just meant I was getting a home cooked dinner and wouldn't be home alone. I heard the elevator ding open.

"Percy?" I asked. I had no idea who'd be coming up, dad had an interview and he'd taken his stuff so he could go straight too the shoot later on, Mellie and coach Hedge were staying in LA. Nobody should be coming up here.

I walked back into the main room and I saw Borris, except it wasn't Borris. He had seemingly grown taller, his back hunched, eyes glowing. He was a species of giant, not like the giants we fought in the war, but a giant nonetheless.

I took my dagger out from where it was stored behind my back.

"Percy Jackson and Piper Mclean" he growled, "just think of what will become of me when I kill you both".

"Aha never gonna happen" Percy said.

He took out Riptide and we both attacked. By the end of the fight, Borris was in a pile of dust on the floor, he hadn't been difficult to kill but the apartment was a mess. Great.

Absolutlet brilliant!

"Seriously!" I call up to the sky.

Percy started to laugh, "you know it normally me saying that".

"I hate monsters!" I sulked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!