The New Neighbours

(Check out the photo, I think it's hilarious!)

I'm Mrs Taylor it's nice to meet you. I live here in this delightful neighbourhood in this beautiful house with my husband of 5 years  and our 4 year old son Timothy.

Ding

Oh that'll be the casserole I made. I was planning on taking it across the street to the new neighbours who moved in yesterday along with a muffin basket and a collection of bath salts, soaps, bath bombs and face masks.

"Peter!" I shouted upstairs to my husband who was no doubt in his office working, as usual, "hurry up we're going to meet the neighbours".

"Coming" he shouted back. 5 minutes later he came down. I sighed annoyed, his tie was all crooked, his short scruffyly tucked into his pants and his suit jacket messy.

I tucked in his shirt neatly and buttoned it up, redid his tie and wiped all the things off his jacket. He didn't look perfect but it would have to do.

I gave him a glare but didn't say anything, I handed him the food and the bath arangments while I grabbed my purse. Outside Timothy was sat on the steps studying. We didn't allow him to get too dirty or else he woukd scruff up his expensive clothes.

The three of us walked over confidently to the house across the road.

The house across the street looked a lot like our own. 2 stories with and attack, big front and back lawn, double car garage, a front porch with a swing. It was slightly smaller than ours. Most likely 4 bedrooms instead of 5 like ours. Onthe front porch there was a blanket set up covered in stuffed animals and what looked like a tea set.

We walked up the porch steps, and rang the doorbell. I was shocked when a good looking young man, he looked to be about 25 at most, most likely younger. He was tall and had a nice natural tan,  with bright blue eyes and blond hair that fell to his ears. He wore plains jeans and a sweater.

"Hi, can I help you?" He asked kindly with a smile.
"Hello, I'm Janeen Taylor this is my husban Peter and my son Timothy, we live in the big house just across the road we brought gifts to welcome you to the neighbourhood" I smiled.
I smiled back. "Aw how nice of you, I'm Will Solace, come in" I said stepping aside so we could walk in.

Boxes littered the wooden floors. They were books, B's clothes, B's toys, Wills Office, Swords, Clothes ...

Wait swords?

He led us past the first room on our right which was most likely the livingroom past stairs leading upwards and past a small bathroom to our left, until we reached a big kitchen that led into a dinning room.

A dinning room where 4 people where already say drinking coffee and eating pie.

Around the table sat, an old couple, I recognized them as the Julians from down the road. Say opposite then was a man dressed in an aviator jacket, dark ripped jean and a band t-shirt with a young girl on his knee who was dress up like a ... doctor fairy?

She wore what looked like a doctor's scrubb too with a purple tutu and fairy wings on her back. She held a ... Grimm reapers skyth and had a sword strapped to a pink belt around her waist. The girl couldn't be older than 4, same age as Timothy, and she had dark aurben hair that was tied in two cute braids.

"Neeks,  these are the Taylor's from across the street" William said.
"Hi" I said.
'Neeks' turned around. His dark hair covered his dark eyes. He stood and walked over with the little girls hand in his.
"Hi, I'm Nico DiAngelo"
"Please come sit down, Mrs Julian made pie, and we have some coffee left, we set the swing set up outside so the kids can go an play" Will offered.