BOOK TAG 2016

I found this book tag on Instagram and so I thought I would do it on here instead. Also I will be updating soon currently writing one.

1-First Fandom.

Ok I'm gonna go with a Barney & Friends because I used to absolutely loved that show, I even got tickets to see him live when I was like 3 but ended up in hospital so one of my parents (whichever one didn't buy the first set) bought the tickets again.

But if we're going with older me, then its very cliché but its Potterhead duh!

2-Favourite Book(s)

Percy Jackson & Harry Potter are the best, and what started me reading.

I finished The Raven Boys yesterday and I loved it.

And I also really enjoyed The Darkest Minds.

3-Favourite Female Characters-

Black Widow (Natasha Romanof-the Avengers) I think she's so bad ass, and I love her friendship with Hawkeye

Mrs Weasley (Harry Potter duh) she gave birth and raised the best family in the world, she loves her children so much, she took harry in even though they were a poor family, and she called Belatrix a bitch.

Rose Hathaway (Vampire Academy) so much character development, she's protctive and loyal.

Annabeth Chase- I love all th PJO characters but I went with the OG badass because she's awesome duh!

4- Favourite Male Characters-  

Nico Di Angelo- I love all of them, Percy and Grover and Jason and TYSON! and Leo and soooo many others but Nico (in my mind) is adorable, he's gone through so much and I liked his appearance in TOA

Hagrid- Hagrid is sooo under appreciated, he's this half giant that so many people are scared of for no reason, he was framed and kicked out of Hogwarts all for loving a creature who he then helped survive and have a family in the forest even though he was really the reason he was kicked out, he's so loyal, he made Harry feel special after living with the Dursleys for so long, he names his small dog Fang and the three headed dog Fluffy, he loved his dragon, looked after his kinda dumb but adorable half brother who's a giant! He's loyal and awkward and how can people not love him!

Noah(The raven boys- this is based off only the first book cause I haven't read the others, I don't even own the others yet)- out of all of the raven boys I really liked Noah, I didn't pay much attention to him at first but he then became a huge part of the story and he was so quiet and adorable.

Adam (I cant remember his last name- from If I Stay duo logy,) he's so sweet and he's in a band, and I really like him, and I liked the 2nd book, Where she Went when it was in his point of view.

Felix from The Kane Chronicles -  This guy isn't even a main character but I think he's awesome. He's about 10 years old I think and he's obsessed with Penguins, and he's got a cool name.

5-Hard or Soft Cover

It depends, I like soft covers when they're floppy and the spines don't crack, and I don't own many hard backs but I like the look and feel but they're also really expensive so it depends.

6- Favourite time to read.

When i'm in school I normally read in lengua (Spanish version of English, where we learn about verbs and all that boring ass stuff) or in free classes when the teachers aren't there. But now its summer I've recently been reading on a night, or at the pool or when I wake up and sometimes when im bored and I don't know what shows I want to watch I read too.

7- Current read.

I only finished my last book yesterday and its my birthday in 2 days and Im getting books (I already know because I found them btut I felt guilty so I looked at the 1st one and accidently sw two of the others) so I don't want to start something really big. But I downloaded RUNES, by Ednah Walters, for free on my phone because it's short and  can read it when im out. Its a paranormal type book and im not far into it but as the title says it has something to do with Runes. Also I started reading the last book in the Kane Chronicles trilogy ages ago and wasn't even 100 pages in, but I picked it back up a bit jut to have something to take down to the pool, I don't hate the Kane Chronccles, but I don't think its my favourite series from Riordan so im just plodding my way along.

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

AND THAT IS IT FOR THIS TAG HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED. ON INSTAGRAM IT WAS STARTED BY Mockingjayallies, but I just found it floating around my feed and I thought it would be fun to do. I'm not tagging anyone but feel free, and if you do do it tag me because I want to see what everyone else has to say , or you can answer the questions in the comments which would be awesome. If you know of any other tags you want me to do or think I would enjoys make sure to tell me about those too.

Another chapter should be up soon, i'm wrighting it now, comment chapter suggestions and things you want to read about and don't forget to vote.

Thanks so much for 4.4k!!!