Percy Jackson & Charlie Manfest 2

Wow ok so many requests for part 2 of this. Who knew jerks (a name my brother hates me calling him) were so popular!

Charlie pov

I've been here 2 weeks now and to be honest it's pretty boring. Turns out I'm a son of Apollo,which makes sense I mean he's amazingly good looking, I'm amazingly good looking it all adds up.

Anyways like I was saying. Camp Half-Blood is boring!All they want to do around here is fight things and do chores and there's no Wi-Fi either!

So quick recap of the last 2 weeks. My third day here I was claimed by Apollo and so then I went to stay in the Apollo cabin and guess what I didn't even get to choose my own bed. I wanted the big one near the window which looked empty enough but no instead Austin said that belonged to Bill Lovelace (*wink wink Tmi fans) or whatever his name was.

"Well where is he and why does he get the bigger bed with no top bunk?" I asked.
"Perks of being head counsellor" a girl said walking through the door with a giant frigging bow.
"Who are you?"
"Kayla"
"And what are you doing here?"
"I live here dumbass and your near my bed"
Kayla pushed passed me. She had posters of athletes on the wall around her bed.
"Why do I get the bed near the bathroom?" I asked which I thought was a fair enough question.
"Cause" they both said.
I was getting pissed "I want to talk with Dyl"
"Who?" Austin asked. The two of them weren't even really paying me much attention anymore.
"The head counsellor"
"Will? He's on a quest" Kayla told me.
"Well less of a quest more of an excuse to follow Nico around" Austin murmered. This made Kayla smile but I was seriously confused.

And so I did the respectable thing and waited till this Phil guy showed up. And I waited and I waited.

In the mean time though I had to suffer through everyone talking about how great Percy Jackson is.
Oooh remember when Percy saved the world? 
Oooh isn't Percy just so talented?

You get the point it was insufferable. And ontop of that I had to do chores! CHORES!
Finally at dinner after a week and a half of waiting two figures appeared out of the shadows.

And don't pay attention to the rumour that I wet my pants at the sight because that is a total lie!

"Ah Mr DiAngelo, Mr Solace welcome back" Chiron smiled warmly at the two. One of them had messy black hair, short at the sides and slightly longer on top. He wore grey ripped jeans and a black hoodie with a leather jacket over it. He had his arm wrapped around the waist of a blonde boy. He had tanned skin and wore blue jeans a green t-shirt and jean jacket.

"Nico" I heard Percy shout. I looked over to him and glared. I saw him gesture for the two mystery boys to sit with him and a blonde girl I unfortunately didn't know the name of.

Blondie leaned in and whispered something to Mr.Emo who nodded and went over to Percy. I was mad about this. At dinner we were meant to sit at our tables we weren't aloud to sit were we wanted. What made him so special he could break the rules and Chiron (who could clearly see what was going on ) didnt say a thing.

Blondie walked over to us. Kayla and Austin both hugged him and they chatted briefly before Kayla said:
" Oh yeah that's Charlie, we told you about him".
They've been talking about me? Obviously it must be about me replacing the head counsellor who hadn't shown up yet and by the sound of it I had their full support.

"Right yeah nice to meet you I'm Will Solace".

Wait what!!
He was the head counsellor.

"Nice go meet you too" I said.
Will raised an eyebrow. "Is there something wrong?"
"No" I said. I wanted to say yes.
"Really? You sure about that?"
"Its just that I wanted to have a word with you about the sleeping arangments but you know you've been off galivanting"
"Galivanting?" Will said a slight smile appearing "big word for you isn't it? What's wrong with the sleeping arangments?"
"Well I'm next to the bathroom. I don't like sleeping just a few feet away from a toilet. You'd know this if you'd been here though"
Will looked amused but I didn't pay any attention I was on a roll,
"I've only known you for a couple minutes but already I can tell that our cabin deserves a better leader then you and by better leader I mean me. I know for a fact Kayla and Austin agree".

I looked to Kayla and Austin who's mouth were open in shock. I supposed they were expecting us to have a strategy meeting on how to dethrone Mr sunshine over here.
They both started laughing.
That's strange?

"Aha you think we want you as counsellor?"  Kayla asked between laughs.
" Is this some sort of joke?" Austin said.

I was mad now. I could feel my cheeks going red. I stood up and noticed everyone was staring.
"I- I ... I challenge you to a fight winner becomes head counsellor" I declared.
Will looked shocked but then he smiled "fine".
I was so gonna win this.
___________________________________________

I so didn't win that. Honestly I don't really want to talk about it. I'm sure it was rigged.
Basically what happened was that we finished up dinner, everyone was all riled up, we headed down to the amphitheatre. I had a sword. It was heavy and I held it kind of awkwardly but in my defence I hadn't found the perfect weapon yet.

All Will had was a tiny stupid knife. I saw people passing golden coins. Now coming to think of it I feel kind of bad they lost so much money. I mean they were all betting on me winning weren't they?

But somehow Will overpowered me. He had me pinned to the floor and said to me "Dude I'm a doctor, sure I fix bones but sometimes I have to break them. You could say I'm an expert at breaking bones. Don't make me break yours".

So yeah. I think the only reason he overpowered me was because I didn't eat all that much at dinner and I had low blood sugar or something you know.

And so now here I am cleaning the gold chariot. It's so unfair. I've never even ridden in it and I'm the one who has to clean it. And now it's getting cold. Bloody typical.
Wow I'm seriously cold now. It's July! And I thought they said this camp had like magic so it didn't get too cold or whatever. 

I turned to throw the sponge back in the bucket when I realised there was someone there. Before i could cry out I was pushed up and pinned against a wall.

I recognized who it was. It was that dressed in black guy whose name I now know is Nico.

"W- what?" I croaked out "what do you want?
"I want you to stay away from Will" he told me he said it in a calm and steady voice.
"Now he can't ever know about this little discussion because I don't all that much fancy a lecture but keep in mind that in the Ghost King, I'm essentially the Prince of Hell and I love Will and I see someone hurting or trying to hurt the people I love I hurt them you following? And while we're on it keep away from Percy too he's a pain in my was but he's ny cousin and I care about him too". 

And with that he released me and stepped back and then he was gone.

Once again now matter what you might hear. I did not pee my pants.

I grabbed the bucket and ran around the corner but then I walked into something which felt like a wall and I stumbled back.

I looked up and saw Percy. "You had a talk with Nico I'm guessing?" He asked. He smiled slightly "it's kind of cute to be honest".
The he sighed "listen Manfest believe it or not you can find a home here, this is the safest place for you you just have to stop being such a jerk all the time, you gotta understand that it's not all about you".

He helped me up off the floor,patted me on my back then walked away.

Who does he think he is? I decided then that it was time I got to know the mysterious blonde girl he was always hanging around with.

____________________________________________

Ok there we go and I even left it open for a third and probably final part about Charlie Manfest. Camp Half Blood biggest douchbag!

Hope you all liked this. I apologise if there's any spelling mistakes or words in the middle of sentences that don't make sense, cons of writing on my phone.

Keep commenting and voting!!!