Skye and Zoe Arrested

OK so recent comments have shown that I wrote Percabeths youngest Daughter Sophia with the middle name Grace her full name being Sophia Grace which although I have nothing against the viral star Sophia Grace I don't like it so instead, Zoe Jackson is now called Zoe Grace Jackson and Sophia is Sophia Dianna which actually makes more sense since Sophia means wisdom (or something like that) and Dianna is Artemis's Roman form is known as Dianna.

To be Clear: The Jackson Children:

Luke Damasen & Charlie Beck Jackson

Zoe Grace Jackson

Sophia Dianna Jackson

That is all ... Thank You PLease carry on reading this new chapter which I mainly wrote in Lengua and Maths class.

SKYE GRACE

I honestly don't know how we got in this situation. Well I do. But its a bit hazy and jumbled. Who knows if this is down to the beer or the hit to the head. Either way me and my cousin Zoe are in Jail.

Zoe and I went out to a party, I'd had a bit of a fight with my sister, nothing major, we're 2 thirds of a triplet, it happens sometimes but still Zoe and I wanted to go out and get into some trouble. The party had been fun, we'd danced, ate pizza, drank ... a lot but buy 2 AM the crowd was thinning and it was starting to become quite boring. I wanted a burger and my bed.

Our plan was to call for Zoe's Pegasus; Neptune, then crash at camp. "I could just fly us there" I told her as we walked through the streets arm in arm. She shook her head, her long black hair with coloured tips (blue this week) spiralled out around her "Nope. No drinking and flying!" she said then smiled "remember what happened a couple of years ago at the barbeque with your dad?". The image of my dad stuck in a tree after flying on too many tequilas made me laugh too, then we started laughing like crazy people as we walked down the street.

Suddenly Zoe stopped abruptly, "what?" I asked but then I heard it, a sort of growling noise. We both pulled out our weapons. Zoe had a sword and I had my spear (it could be disguised as on of my rings). Our family attracted lots of monsters. Sure we were only legacies but we were very powerful legacies, I for example was the granddaughter of Jupiter and Aphrodite, and Zoe was the granddaughter of Posiedon and Athena. Basically we know how to fight!

We edged around the corner to where the noise was coming from, weapons ready to strike ....... and it was just a crappy motorbike that wouldn't fully start up. After checking around to make sure there really wasn't anything there we both sighed. "Food?" I asked. "Food" my cousin agreed "I'll call for Neptune on the way that means he should be here by the time we've bought something" .

20 minutes later we were walking out of some fast food place, Zoe with a burrito, me with my veggie burger (I'm the only one of my siblings who are vegetarian like mum). My veggie burger tasted really good. At least it did until something grabbed onto my butt and in my shock I DROPPED IT! I spun around, my hand drifting to where my spear was hidden, but I stopped when I realised it was two mortal boys. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" Zoe yelled. "What makes you assholes think you can go around just touching people like that you jerks!" I growled. I was contemplating whether or not in my drunken state I'd have enough energy to summon a bolt of lightning. I had more power over air, Jasper was the lightning and rain expert but maybe I could call on my grandfather Jupiter and he'd help me smite these douche's.

I saw out of the corner of my eye that Zoe was still holding her burrito. I figured this must be a Jackson family trait, the ability to hold onto food in even the most dire of times. "Arent you two feisty?" the boy in the red hoodie said with a stupid grin. I wanted to punch him. "And aren't you two disgusting!" I replied. "Come on girl, it was a compliment!" the other said, he was wearing a jean jacket.

"A compliment?" the two of us asked at the same time. "Yeah" Red hoodie said,  he winked at Zoe "I'm Spider by the way, this is Moby". Zoe curled up her nose at him. "And you are?" 'Moby'  asked. "Tired, hungry and ready to punch you in the face" I told him with a sigh. "Look, we're gonna get going, before you guys end up with four black eyes", Zoe said, turning to leave. Spider -ridiculous name- did something stupid. So stupid! And I'm pretty sure it was that stupid thing that landed us in this jail cell in the first place. He grabbed Zoe's arm. Zoe being Zoe and not liked being grabbed by douchebags. turned and punched him. He stumbled back in shock. Moby -an even more ridiculous name for a guy who acted like he did- had his mouth open wide in surprise. "You crazy bit-" I didn't let him finish his sentence. I aimed my foot upwards and too the left. What? I wasn't going to let Zoe have all the fun!

The boys pulled each other up. And then they kept coming closer to us. Basically they were pissed, they were running their mouths off saying how they were gonna teach us a lesson and that we'd made a big mistake. We lashed out and they lashed out, I hit my head when Moby pushed me into a street lamp and we got arrested when Moby's head bashed into an expensive car. The owner of the expensive car wasn't all too happy to see his car with a head shaped dent in it and he called the cops. As they put us in handcuffs I said, "next time you want to compliment a girl, tell her her hair looks nice or you like her shoes, anything instead of grabbing her ass!" I called to them. "And by the way I hate spiders, you've just given me more reason to dislike them" Zoe called out to Spider.

Thanks to a loss of energy, a bit too much beer and the fact that it was 3 am, but I fell asleep more as less as soon as we got thrown into the holding cell. The next day I woke up with a slight headache, it wasn't really that bad my godly blood usually helped when it came to hangovers.

"My name is Zoe Grace Jackson her name is Skye Grace, Grace being my middle name and her last name" I heard Zoe say, "Our dads are cousins and best buds and her aunt is my mums best friend, they were like sisters when they were younger, my mum knew her aunt before either of them met our dads, my middle name is Grace as a sort of gesture to them" she sounded annoyed.

I sat up and was about to say something when four people walked in. STYX! Our parents! After a long while we were finally released with just a warning. Is it bad I want to remain in the comfort of the cell? My dad and Aunt Annabeth didn't look too happy, my mum and Uncle Percy looked like they were trying not to laugh. "Beds empty, favourite dagger gone?!" Annabeth said, "and then we found out you've both been arrested!"

"Wait how did you find out we'd been arrested, I've only just told the cop our name, 2 seconds  before you walked in?" Zoe asked.

"Blackjack caught Neptune sneaking out to come and pick you up, so Blackjack came instead, but he saw you two getting driven away in the back of a cop car, he followed you to make sure you weren't been kidnapped or anything then came to get us" Uncle Percy said.

"I want a full explanation for the reason you were arrested" my dad said. I groaned, "fine, we'll tell you over breakfast, I'm starving".  And so we ate pancakes and told them, only briefly mentioning the party and the beer. "Well that ok" mum said, dad almost choked on his orange juice, "OK? Piper!"

"Jason! If I was them, those boys wouldn't have just a broken face they'd have a broken neck and besides I've been arrested for worse thing". 

Dad scowled, "fine we'll ignore you beating up mortal boys you are related to Thalia  after all, it was bound to happen some time or later, you are grounded though, for a week for sneaking out" he said.

Eh, it was worth it. We had a lot of fun that night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok I'm tired and its been a long week so theres a chance of stupid spelling mistakes. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I love the idea of Percabeth and Jiper having two rebellious no nonsense, break your faces, daughters who are super close and like getting in trouble together!