Triplets of the sky and love

Today was my sons first day at pre school.  My name's Janice Matthews, i'm thirty four years old. I only have one son, his name is David. Me and my husband Gregory, married at the respectable age of 28, and waited to have a child until we were thirty. I don't get why teenagers now a day's going around having sex before marriage and getting pregnant. Those poor children, growing up with teenagers or young people in their early twenties who have done nothing with their life.

My son and I walked up to Sunnydale Pre school. It was a very nice school, with good teachers. Only the best children get in here. My little David was dressed in khaki pants, a brown belt, a blue shirt tucked in his pants, polished brown shoes and a blue blazer he looked dashing. I sorted out my pant suit and we walked in.

We were just in time. We sat at a small table and an elderly woman, started talking. "Hello, my name is Mrs Weller, I will be your teacher for this year, thank you so much for the parents fo-", Mrs Weller was interrupted by the door to the classroom opening, and five people entered. A couple. A young couple, with three children behind them.

Ugh.

A woman, with dark native American skin, and choppy brown skin, said, "i am so sorry we're late, it was extremely hectic this morning, and we set off and then Jasper realised he left his stuffed eagle at home and he wouldn't come to school with out it and then Skye snuck out the car and .. we'll just be over here" before ushering the kids to our table.

Once again Ugh.

"Well, lets all introduce our self, children first and then parents, say your name, and everyone can ask questions". Mrs Weller said. And so it began. Children spoke, telling us their name and some interesting fact, before we all asked questions,  a lot of the parents had very respectable jobs. Now it was our turn.

"My name is David Matthews, i'm four years old and I speak fluent Spanish", I smirked, my son was highly intelligent, we'd hired a Spanish nanny who was still working for us, and ordered her only to speak Spanish to him. "Hello, my name is Janice Matthews i'm thirty four years old, i'm a highly respected lawyer and my husband is a very rich and powerful business man".

Then it was the couple next to me's turn. The boy went first, "Hi i'm Jasper Grace, i'm four, and i'm the oldest, my nanna, chose my name, and she doesn't like being called grandma because it makes her feel old", the boy had darker skin, with dark blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. Then the next girl, she had long dark hair like who i'm presuming is her mother, with blue eyes like her mother. 

"I'm Skye, I was born second, i'm four too, we're triplets so we're all four, obviously", the sass on this one, another reason why people shouldn't become parents young, they cant control their kids, "my dad chose my name, apparently its ironic or something, we have a really big family and go to summer camp every summer".

And then the last girl, she had long blonde hair and eyes that changed colour, "my names Cara, it means beloved in some languages, i'm the youngest, I like clothes, and I've got the best momma and daddy ever". Then it was the parents turn, "I'm Jason Grace, I work at a camp for kids with dyslexia and ADHD, where I went when I was younger and where the whole family goes during the summer, and on weekends and other holidays". "I'm Piper McLean, I'm founder and CEO of Dove Designs, which is a fashion company with my brother and sister, and it's nice to meet you all".

Now it was question time. I was seriously worried for the safety and well being of the triplets, so I asked a lot of questions. "Why did you have kids so early on in your life?" I asked, the couple were clearly taken back by that, "we thought it was the rite time, we never really planned it, but we were thrilled when it did, people in our family don't get happily ever after and honestly we're just taking life one day at a time".

"OK but how do you plan to pay for college for all three children, you giys obviously don't have very good jobs, working at a summer camp an you at some clothes shop?"

"Our kids already have scholarships to one college, and they may not even want to go to college, and I think you misunderstood, Jason is one of the leaders of the camp, and I own the company, and my father has a college fund for them too" The woman, Piper said.

"You think its ok if your kids don't want to go to college? Your ok with your children knowing nothing and growing up to be losers working in the supermarket or cleaning up garbage off the streets", was I yelling now? Maybe.

"School isn't for everyone, and all three of them have ADHD and Dyslexia, school isn't for everyone, and my children are plenty smart" Piper was mad but kept her voice calm,

"You two aren't even married, what type of lifestyle is that, my boy, has me, my husband and a nanny as well as several tutors, he even speaks Spanish".

The man was the one who answered now, "our kids are loved, they have a whole bunch of aunts, uncles and cousins, and who cares if we're married or not, love is love, we don't need a piece of paper to tell us that, and Jasper, why don't you tell this lay how many languages you speak".

Jasper was glaring at me, so were the two girls, "we speak, Greek, Latin and French", "yeah mom an dad couldn't decide which side of the family to raise us on so they did both, dads family come from Rome, so we speak Latin, moms side come from Greek, and out nan speaks French so she taught us that".

I was lost for words, and I realised everyone was staring at me in shock and my son looked mortified. So I huffed and sat back down.

*FEW YEARS LATER AT HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION*

I was sat at my sons high school graduation. He told me not to come. His fther and I had divorced four years ago, apparently I was too controlling, and my son had chosen his dad over me. Probably because two years ago when he started dating Cara Grace I yelled and called her a bitch, which was an oopsie on my part I admit. But still he didn't need to move in with his dad full time.

"Matthews, David", I clapped with pride as my son walked up and took his diploma. Then I saw him take a seat with the Grace siblings and kiss Cara passionately. Ugh gross.

"My baby boy, i'm so proud" I cried, giving him a big hug. "What are you doing here mom, I told you not to come", I saw what he was wearing underneath his gown, he had on a plain purple tshirt and jeans, "well apparently you need me, wearing that too your highschool graduation, I think you need to shave too, and you hair is way too long". 

His dark brown hair was down to his ears, he had stubble too. "I think he looks handsome" a voice said. When I blinked, Cara Grace was suddenly there, David put his arm around her waist and kissed her forhead. I realised that she had light pink dyed in to her blonde, it wasn't extremely pink, and couldn't be seen by first glance. "Hi Mrs Well- sorry Miss Weller" Cara said, just before her siblings arrived, with a bunch of other kids.

"Who are you?" I asked crinkling my face. "These are our cousins" Skye said, "theres Luke Damasen and Charlie Beck Jackson, they're twins, Zoe Grace Jackson and Sofia Dianna Jackson, that's Bianca Maria Solace Di Angelo, just call he Bee, its a whole lot easier, then that's Ruby and Emily Zhang, their parents are over their with ours".

"An why are you hanging out with these people David, why don't you come home with me? We can go get brunch or something, maybe get you some new clothes and definitely a haircut", I said, gosh my boy needed serious help.

"I'm hanging out with them because they're cool people, and theyr Cara's family and I love Cara nothing you say is gonna change that, and no i'm not going, and I'm not cutting my hair, just leave me alone ma" and with that David walked off.

UGH!

TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY WOAH! HOPE YOU LIKED IT. TRIPLETS LIKE THREE FATES. CARA MEANS BELOVED, I WAS GONNA CALL HER DOVE BUT THEN I REMEMBER DOVE DESIGNS SO YAH!

COMMENT, VOTE AND ENJOY!!!