Halloween Party

HERMES

It was Halloween and us Olympians were going to a Halloween party at Camp Half Blood. Yep you heard it. We're sticking to our promise and socialising with our kids. We didn't however promise to never prank. I had a good one planned against Poseidon. He thought the theme of the part was favourite movie character, and all of us knew who he was gonna go as, and he was gonna look ridiculous and be so embarrassed and yeah ...

Anyways, me and my son, Travis and Connor, were gonna go set some lil surprises .... mwahahaha .... yeah i'm not as good as Zeus at doing the evil laugh.

ANNABETH

"Percy come on!" I shouted, banging my fist against his bathroom door, "look, we're running late, i'll  meet  you at the dinning pavilion" I huffed. He'd been in that bathroom for an hour getting his costume ready. It wasn't even a costume party, well it was for the younger campers manely, but that hadn't stopped my boyfriend. I don't know what he's dressing as, he didn't tell me, but I have an idea.

I was dressed in my normal clothes, grey jeans, a black long t-shirt, combat boots, and I had taken Percy's dark blue zip up hoodie out of his hoodie, the one that had the words GOODE HIGH with JACKSON, underneath. I was however in the festive mood so I had Piper draw a pumpkin on my right cheek in black eyeliner and I wore a black witches hat on my head.

I was just near the dinning pavilion that was decorated with fake bats, pumpkins that lit up the dark night, but no spiders or anything spider related. The Athena cabin (my cabin) had gone to Chiron the week before saying we wouldn't come and that we would rage war on the camp if there was so much as a cobweb in sight. So there wasn't.

There was however real life .. real dead, skeletons, dancing , handing out refreshments and cupcakes. Nico had summoned them for the night, Chiron had said summoning a dinosaur skeleton was pushing it too far, much to the disappointment of most of the campers.

I felt something on my shoulder, an turned my head. There was a huge tarantula spider just sat there staring at me. "AAAAAGGHHHHHH!" I screamed, hitting my shoulder jumping up and down, my hat nearly falling off. Three people burst out laughing, and when I was sure it was gone I turned to glare at the people in question. There stood the Stolls, and their dad Hermes.

"YOU THREE ARE SO DEAD" I growled, all three of them stopped laughing immediately and looked between each other, "maybe we shouldn't have done that peticular prank ... or well any prank on Annabeth" Hermes whispered to his sons, his face white as a sheet. I was proud of that moment looking back on it. One of the Olympian gods scared of me was a big acomplishment. "How about I be nice and give you a five second head start?" I asked, and they took it, sprinting off in thee separate directions. I pulled off my witches hat and switched it for my invisibility cap. In two minutes I had judo flipped Hermes, punched Connor twice, one in the gut then in the eye, and possible ruined Travis and Katie's chances of ever having children thanks a my awesome kick, as well as twisting his arm behind his back.

I removed my hat and became visible again. The three coward together, Hermes hiding behind his two sons, as if giving them to me for sacrifice, I glared, i'd put that glare at around a number 7, which made them shiver and I heard Conner shriek, then I smiled sweetly and walked off.

I took a cupcake off of a skeleton, and was about to lick off the icing when I heard something coming from behind me. There running down the hill from Thalia's tree was an orange blur. Who tripped and landed infront of my feet. "Owch" the orange bob groaned. It got up an revealed itself as a himself, Lord Poseidon to be exact ..... dressed in a Nemo outfit ....

Then there was another loud commotion coming from the direction of the cabins. Another orange blob running towards us. At this point everyone was watching, not quite knowing what to do, I mean, the God of the ocean was dressed as a fictional fish from a children's animation movie for Hades sake. "I'm here .. I'm here" the other orange thing breathed. And I groaned inside. I knew that voice.

The head of the second orang thing looked up, and I saw those sea green eyes. Yep. You guessed it folks. Seaweed Brain.

" Whats everyone staring at?" he asked me, his brows furrowing in that adorable way they do. I had no response to this, instead I opted for "er..." and pointed to the sea god who was staring in bewilderment at his son.

"YOU DRESSED AS NEMO TOO!" they both screamed at each other. THIS IS WHAT I HAVE TO PUT UP WITH! My boyfriend and his godly father had dressed as Nemo! Hermes came over and started crying, not tears of sadness but tears of laughter, "You .... ahaha, both look .. ahahaha , ... hi-hilarious" he stammered, between fits of laughter. Both son and father turned to the messenger god and raised their eyebrows. It was actually creepy how much they looked alike. "Oh please" Poseidon began "you're just jealous", "yeah" Percy agreed, hand on hip, or well .. fin, "we look amazing". He joint arms with his fellow fish and they both headed off in the direction of the beach, stealing a plate of blue frosted cookies as they left, singing Under The Sea from The Little Mermaid as they went.