Dinner at the Blofis residence

Today we were having dinner at my brothers house. I haven't seen my brother in several years since he moved to New York. In that time he has gotten married to one Sally Jackson and has a step son named .... Peter, I think, something like that.

I gave the cab driver a wad of dollars, an ushered my two kids out of the taxi. We rode the elevator up to the third floor, and made our way to apartment C. I knocked on the door, and two seconds later it burst open, with y brother standing in the thresh hold.

"Paul!" I cried, pulling in for a hug, "Penny!" he grinned back. When we pulled away he smiled at my kids, Lucy and Andrew, Lucy was 16 and Andrew was 14.

"Look at you both you're both so big now" he said, "come on in, Sally's just preparing dinner, and Percy will be down soon, he's just taking a nap, before we eat".

Percy, that was the boys name, although I didn't know why he would be sleeping in the middle of the afternoon. Oh gosh, what if he was on drugs or something, or was an alcoholic who had to sleep off his hangovers! I did not need that influence around my kids!

I met Sally. She was a very nice woman and i'm glad my little brother has a woman like that in his life.

I was on my way to the bathroom when I passed a door that was propped open. I saw two young people sprawled out on a bed. A black haired boy and a blonde haired girl. Their legs interiwned and holding hands, both fast asleep.

I raced back into the kitchen, and whispere yelled in outrage. "Theres two teenagers asleep in the same bed!"

I was certain Sally was about to march on into her seventeen year old sons room, and be furious, I was sure that we would be able to hear her yells through the house an give him the responsibility and safe sex talk, and we would watch the blonde do the walk of shame.

You can understand my surprise when all Sally did was smile and say, "oh yeah, Percy and Annabeth, I forgot about those two, I should go wake them in a sec" then she looked down at her watch "aww, ten more minutes wont hurt, they haven't had a good sleep in the while".

"Sally your teenage son is asleep in his bed with a girl and your not worried about this?" I asked.

"Of course not, Annabeth and Percy are dating, practically married to be honest, they've been friends since they were twelve, and besides they'd never do anything with everyone in the house, and Percy's afraid of Annabeths mother anyways, and they've gone through a lot together, they have nightmares and when they wake up they can only came each other down". Sallys voice raised a little at the end.

I decided to drop it then and there .... for now.

Fifteen minutes later the two teenagers emerged from the hallway, still in their pyjamas and holding hands. The girl was extremely pretty, she had long blonde hair and intimidating grey eyes, she was dressed in a band tee with the sleeves cut off like a tank top that was too big for her and striped shorts. Percy was a handsome boy too, with messy black hair, tan skin an green eyes.

"Morning mom" he said, both him and the girl sitting down at the table, Sally chuckled "Percy its 7pm" but she still bent down to kiss him on the forehead and scruff up his hair more making the girl laugh and Percy scowl. "Percy, Annabeth, meet my sister Penny, and my niece and nephew Lucy and Andrew", Paul introduced, setting a giant chicken down on the table, my daughter was sat Annabeth and they both shook hands "nice to meet you" she said.

Dinner started and so did the conversation. "So Percy, Annabeth, where did you two meet?" I asked, "we met at summer camp, its a special place for kids with ADHD and/or Dyslexia", Annabeth responded.

Lucy decided to speak next, "how long have you been dating?" she asked with a smile. "Oh that ones easy, two years on my birthday" Percy gave a lop sided grin. I'm pretty sure Lucy awed.

I was about to keep asking questions when the doorbell started to ring frantically. Percy and Annabeth stood up at the same time, "We'll get it" Percy said, him and his mom seemed to have a silent conversation. Percy gripped ... a ballpoint pen?

He swung the door open only to reveal two teenagers. Both bloody and bruised up. "Clarisse? Chris?" Both Annabeth and Percy cried.

The girl was badly wounded, she had a large cut along her rip cage and one on her head too, both gushing with blood. Sally came rushing over and shouting orders to Paul, while the boy began to explain what happened.
"Chiron sent us out, apparently there was something fishy going on on the East side turns out it was a huge ads group of them giant things that attacked you when you were twelve I totally forgot the name and there was little girl she was only about seven and Clarisse saved her buy got hurt"
Percy looked at the guy "it's okay Chris, Clarisse''ll be fine, she'll be back to swirlying new campers and beating up cabin 6 and 11 in no time".
Chris just nodded and held hold of Clarisses hand.
Ten minutes later they were both bandaged up, the girl was starting to come around.
She seemed to see Percy first. "Ugh Prissy?" She grumbled.
Surely that meant she has brain damage of something, they all seemed like old friends how did she get his name wrong?
Instead everyone smiled"Hey Clarisse" Percy said, helping her sit up, "where's Chris?" She said after a minute of looking around and not seeing him, "oh God's is he ... please don't say he's ..."
Annabeth seemed to understand what she meant and reassured her "no,no,no Chris is just in the spare room, we convinced him to go lie down, we were just about to move you too".
Sally walked in from checking on the boy at that moment. "Aww good clarisse you're awake how are you feeling sweetly?"
"My head hurts, my torso hurts, my lets are saw, my vision is still kinda blury i mean I'm seeing double of percy, gods that my worst nightmare come to life, amd also there's a loud buzzing I'm pretty sure you guys can't here, but other then that I'm fine" Clarisse said.
"Double Percys is every ones worst nightmare" Sally chuckled "you and Chris's can stay here as long as you need and then we'll drive you back to camp"
Clarisse gave a weak smile "thanks Mrs Blofis".
While Perch and Annabeth helped the girl Clarisse over to the other room Sally and Paul seemed to remember they had guests -us.
"Penny" my brother cried seeing me and the kids huddled up in the a corner the I'm the kitchen "you're still here!"
"Yes Paul we're still here, kind explain what just happened!"
"They were Percy and Annabeths friends from summer camp they where mugged and came here for help" Sally said with a wavering smile.
I didn't believe it of course. That was until Percy came back out and walked up to. Looking each of us in the eye.
His eyes seemed so hipnotizing "everything my mom just told you is true, you had a lovely dinner but now it's time to go home" and I clicked his fingers.
For a second my vision was clouded by a green mist but it was gone as soon as it came
"Well that was a lovely dinner!" I said smiling, we'd had a lot of fun, the good was nice Sally and her son seemed nice. We heard and shared a lot of childhood stories but now it was time to go.
Paul walked us to the door. "It was nice seeing you again Penny"
"It was nice seeing you too Paul you seem happy, we should do it again soemtime"
Paul chukeled and nodded his head, "yeah but maybe we'll drive up to see you this time"
We said a last round of goodbye and then the next thing I knew we were in a cab going home.

Hey guys new chapter hope you like it. I just made up the part about the mist I don't know what mortals go three when that happens so I went creative.
I break up in 3 weeks!
Keep commenting and voting and comment or message me any suggestions you have for chapters!
Also comment if you want a by crossover chapters and what with cause that would be cool.
Ok cool bus thanks for reading!