SEND ME PROMPTS PEOPLE!!!!!

Ok so I don't know if this is going to actually work but I've said a couple times now that I'm having trouble coming up with chapters so I thought I'd give this a go. Basically from the list of sentence prompts comment a number of the prompt plus whatever characters you want to be involved and I'll try and come up with something. Even if it just gets my creative juices flowing its a plus

1-"Hey guys, I'm here and I'm ready to bitch."

2-"The five stages of grief; denial, anger, bargaining, Seinfeld reruns and acceptance."

3-"When Michael sang 'Smooth Criminal', he was actually singing about me."

4-"Stupid beats boring."

5-"You lay a finger on Dr. Dino and I'll end you."

6-"That's it, I'm ready to go solo."

7-"Alright, I'm leaving without you."

8-"I shouldn't have eaten that." "Why?" "I'm allergic." "WHAT!?"

9-"That kid has like, 1000 times more class than me."

10-*shouting* "I swear I won't tell anyone her about the time I saw you *embarrassing thing*"

11-"I can't tell you how many times I've almost killed someone. 12."

12-"Here's a hint: I'm not telling you."

13-"Look, I care about you." "Really?!"

14-"You have beautiful eyes." "Complimenting me won't distract me from the fire, A."

15-"Alright, I'm gonna go cry."

16-"Kicking it doesn't help!"

17-"You killed Dr. Jones!" "For the last time your Indiana Jones figurine was not alive to begin with! I bought you a new one!" "It wasn't the same!"

19-"That's not what they say!"

20-"Are you still looking at the moon!?"

21-"You poor children."

22-"Don't be fooled, I'm the epitome of a mess."

23-"Success is more important than human contact and love and hugs and..." "...is that why you're crying?"

24-"You broke my favourite vase!"

25-"I think we should get a puppy, and with this puppy we should become the stereotypical cute couple. As well as because I want a dog."

26- "You had one job!"

27- "You're probably the hottest stranger i've ever seen."

28-."Is that my shirt?"

29-."I... I lost the baby."

30- ."I am not wearing that."

31-."How did I get stuck here with you?"

32-."We could get struck by lightning, but you want to kiss in the rain."

33- "Give me the computer, I need to look up cute penguins"

34- "Who wouldn't be angry you ate all my cereal and faked your death for three years!"

35- "I may have accidently adopted five cats"

36- "Please put me down its a sprained ankle"

37-"You need to stop leaving dead bodies in my kitchen, just saying" (This would be perfect for solangelo just saying)

38- "Are you trying to flirt, you're embarrassing yourself"

39- "I warned you. He warned you. Your freaking mother warned you"

40- "Am I your husband or your taxi service?"

So lets just see how this goes. You can also choose more then one prompt. I'm really bored so all welcome. I have got school too though so I might not be able to get to them right away. PLEASE SEND ME PROMPTS!!!

(Also none of these prompts are mine, most I got from tumblr, mainly happylilprompts)