Solangelo school trip

^^^

LOOK AT THE PHOTO!! I SCREENSHOTTED IT OFF INSTAGRAM AND I LOVED IT!

NICO

"Mr DiAngelo?" Nico heard but didn't pay much attention, he couldn't be bothered, he was too tired.

"Mr Di Angelo!" the voice was even louder now. And then he felt the earphones being yanked out of his ear. He sat up groggily. He hadn't been sleeping, no, even now 2 years later I run on a bare minimum of sleep, energy drinks and but load of coffee, it has gotten better though I can sleep through the night longer then usual ... even if I do have  a ghost shaped nightlight my dad got me to help me sleep.

I raise my head and pulled out the other headphone, I saw Will first, giving me the 'pay-attention-in-class' look.

"You should really pay attention more Di Angelo" the social studies, Mrs Murr, said, "since you are one of the students who have to go on this field trip if you want to graduate and go to college in the fall".

"I already have a scholarship" I mumbled,

At this she seemed shocked, I mean, how could the ADHD and Dyslexic orphan with crappy grades who listens to My Chemical Romance at the back of class get a scholarship!

"Well .. well they can easily take it away"

"Well, yes .. they could, but I saved all of their butts and the head of the camp treats me like a little brother and has vows to kill anyone who hurts me which means she has a lot of killing to do but that's not the point, and also they're too scared of my father and my stepmother, who actually likes me now surprisingly enough" I retorted, I didn't know if this was true, but there could be a chance if New Rome decline me then dad'll have something to say about it, he will say its prejudice, me being the son of Death and vow war on everyone.

I have a very caring father.

Mrs Murr sighed in exasperation  "look Mr Di Angelo, either way you have to come on he field trip with us, you have no choice".

I sighed, "fine" I looked away from Mrs Murr for a second and saw my annoying boyfriend smirking at me from his seat at the front of the class. Gods Will is such a nerd, he always does his homework, sits at the front of the class. I knew why he was smirking, i'm pretty sure he'd been trying to talk to me about some sort of field trip for the past month or so but I don't remember listening. "Where is the field trip again?" I asked.

"London, England" she said, "it's a joint field trip for a selection of classes, for example English, art, you'll be visiting the 2012 Olympic stadium, museums for history, it'll be a fun experience".

Panic rose up in my chest, "you mean like ... on a plane, as in flying in the sky, gods he's never gonna let me do that!"

"Who's never going to let you do that?" the teacher asked, her voice soft, "your father?" her voice held pity at that word.

"What no!" I exclaimed.

Will stood up, "don't worry Mrs Murr we'll sort it out".

I raised my eyebrow, I know Will likes to save people but even he cant save me from being shot down by lightning, I mean, my dad couldn't save my mother when Zeus did the same thing to her.

"That's a nice thought and all Solace, but how you gonna do that? Threaten the ol' drama queen with unsterilized banaids or whatever!"

"No Death Breath!" he said, still smirking, "we'rd going to be polite and respectful"

I rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me sunshine, I know what with your soul being that of a grumpy 90 year old italian man, being polite may be a new thing to you, but trust me sunshine it'll work" he grinned and winked and his country accent was very strong.