Piper Gives Nico a Haircut

"Nico open up!" Piper yelled banging on the Hades cabin door.
"NICO!" She screamed.
"Woah Pipes what's going on who's died?" Jason asked coming up to her and casually touching her lower back. Percy and Hazel were coming up behind them.
"Its gone on too long it needs to stop" she said banging on the door again. Jason noticed the pair of scissors in her hand. He was starting to become concerned.
"whats gone on too long? That door still on it's hinges?" Hazel asked giggling. Percy chuckled too.

Piper turned to them and look distressed. "I had a dream last night and I'm a demigod I've had a lot of creepy dreams but none like this. Never like this" she shivered.
"Pipes tell us what's going on, maybe we can help". Jason said.
"No nobody can help me, I have to do this myself" and she turned back go the door. "NICO DI ANGELO OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW OR I'M BREAKING IT DOWN!".

The door creaked open revealing a small Italian boy in pyjamas pants with cats on them and a big dark blue t-shirt. His black hair was like a bird's nest.
"What!" He grumbled,his eyes still droopy with sleep. He noticed the scissors in Pipers hand and his eyes widened slightly.
Piper marched in forcing Nico to scramble backwards until he was standing on his bed. 
"What's going on?" He asked warily.
"Piper gone insane" Hazel said.
"All that time in the Aphrodite cabin and all that perfume the spray around the place is frying her brain" Percy joked before fist bumping Hazel.

"I had a dream about you last night Nico" Piper said.
Nico raised his eyebrow. The poor thing looked terrified. Like a scared cat.
"Careful Pipes you'll  make Jason jealous" Percy and Hazel snickered.
Piper glared at her friends. They immediately shut up.
"Your hair Nico it's getting too long, it needs to be cut" she said.
"Wait that's what this is all about?" Jason asked "Nico becoming goldilocks?"
"Its gone on too long" and then she lunged. Nico fell backwards off the bed and Piper followed but she hit the ground. She spun looking for him.
He reappeared at the other side of the room pressed against the wall looking bewildered.
"Someone do something" He cried as Piper charged forward again.
Nobody moved.
"Honestly Nico I think she might had a point. I saw you nearly wander too close to the Ares  landmines because you couldn't see!" Percy said.
Nico stared wide eyed. "No you can't do this to me!"
"Hold him down" Piper said fingers in the now separated scissors.
Jason and Percy grabbed Nico an wrestled him into a chair and Hazel wrapped a belt around his torso to keep him in place.
"My father...!" Nico started.
Percy rolled his eyes "oh don't be such a Draco Malfoy, seriously Neeks you're better then this".
Piper went behind him and helped up the scissors.
"Goodbye Nicozel" she whispered before making the first cut.

****************************
An hour later

"All done" Piper grinned.
"I hate you all" Nico said for what must be the 67th time.
"Yes. You said" Jason said unbuckling the belt they'd tied around him.
"At least give it a chance" Hazel told him handing him a mirror she'd gotten from the next door cabin. Nico didn't have one anywhere other then the one on the bathroom wall.
Nico frowned and took it. He stared at
The top was long  giving a sort of shorter and flat mohican look with the sides beinf slightly shorter.
"Your hair looks so fluffy .. and oh my god is that a curl!" Jason said.
Nico glared. "I don't like it".  This was a lie. He liked it. Quite a lot. But he couldn't let them know that.

"Hey Nico you want to come to the l-" the door had swung open and Will was standing there halfway through a scentance when he froze and stared.
"W-wha-what's going on?" He asked still staring at Nico. His voice was slightly higher then usual. 
"We gave him a haircut ... well Piper did" Hazel grinned.
Will blushed. "Oh well erm you look .. great". 
Nico blushed too. "Erm thanks".

************************

Jason, Piper, Percy and Hazel left the two awkward boys alone fumbling over their words and their cheeks reddening.
Percy headed off to find Annabeth and Hazel went to the stables.
Jason swung his arm over Piper shoulder and she nuzzled her head closer to him.
"What was that thing you said earlier .. Nicozel?"
Piper started to laugh. "Right yeah. It was from my dream"
"And what was that?"
"Nico. In the attic of the big house. With hair like rapunzel. With a skeleton chameleon on his shoulder. And skeleton bird's braiding his hair".

******************

Thanks for reading. Quite a short chapter compared to normal but it's quite a fun one.
Hope you enjoyed this!