Katie goes into labour!

Katie Stoll

I'm currently 9 months pregnant. And I'm pissed. Hungry, tired and pissed had been my main emotions for the past week or so. My due date had been FIVE days ago! FIVE!!! And yet still no sign of the baby. According to the doctor it was 'nothing to worry about, baby's just running a bit behind schedule' I should have seen it coming honestly, this baby was part Travis aftera, the only thing he'd ever not been late to was our wedding day.

I was making dinner, with the 'help' of my brother-in-law Connor. He was annoying me more then actually helping me, just getting in my way.

"Let me do that" "Careful!" "You should be resting!" "Take it easy" he kept going on and on and on until eventually I snapped.

"Connor!" I snapped "I'm cutting a cucumber, not performing a gymnastics routine so for the love of Olympus shut up before the cucumber isn't the only thing I start cutting!"

That made him shut up! As much of an idiot as he can be, he's wasn't exactly stupid. He knew better then to cross an angry and pregnant daughter of Demeter, especially this angry and pregnant daughter of Demeter.

While I was stirring the pasta I started feeling a bit of pain. I bit my lip until it passed. These random but short pains weren't unusual, I'd been having them for the past couple of days on and off. This had been a bad one though, and a minute or so later more pain shot through my body, I hadn't been expecting it and I let out a breathe of pain and squeezed my eyes shut until it passed. It was OK, I'm OK, the baby's OK, its not like my waters have bro-

SPLASH!!

Nevermind.

Connor's head whipped around to face me. We both stared in shock at the huge puddle underneath me. "Holy Hades!" Connor whispered, his face white. I flicked off the stove and started quickly cleaning things away, awkwardly because of the pain.

"Katie what are you doing! You need to sit down!" Connors voice was much higher pitched then normal, as if he'd suddenly been kicked in his crown jewels.

"No" I said calmly "I need to get sorted out so I can go and have my baby"

"Oh YEAH!!! You're having a baby! Zeus' underpants we're having a baby!"

"We?"

"You know what I mean!" he said "we gotta get you to the hospital! We gotta call dad and your mom and .. and camp and ...?"

"Travis maybe?"

"Right right. Yes. Travis, that's a good idea"

I rolled my eyes while he ran away freaking out, grabbing keys and bags the running out of the house. I followed slowly and awkwardly, I was in a fair amount of now. He suddenly rushed in and picked me up bridal style and carried me to the car,

"WHY ISNT IT STARTING!" he screamed at the car.

"Because .. OWW.. you haven't put the bloody keys in the boody car" I yelled back.

Eventually we got driving, but that didn't last long. A freaking Cyclops appeared in the middle of the road.

"You have got to be kidding me!" I growled and stormed out (ok I probably didn't storm, I most likely looked like a pissed off penguin). Connor was yelling at me to get back in the car and let him handle it. Pft as if.

"This is your one chance to leave before ... OWWW" I didn't get to tell him the consequences of him not leaving.

Instead it charged. Who charges at a woman having contractions. So rude!

I used the trees that surrounded the country road. I made them grow and stretch to my will so that they were twisting around the rude monster. I let out a noise, a mix of a scream of anger, pain and frustration and the branches wrapped tighter and tighter until there was nothing left of the one eyes beast.

"Ow!" I grunted holding my belly.

Connor ran over to me "that ... that was .. amazing! Amazing and completely terrifying!"

I gripped onto his arm and squeezed with all my strength, which after what I'd just done wasn't much. "Get. Me. To. The. Hopsital!" And we drove away from the now odd looking trees.

"Its OK Mrs Stoll, we've got you" the nurse said to me "is this your wife?" she asked Connor.

"What, no, sister in law, she's my sister in law, I'm not her sister in law, I'm her brother in law, my brother is her uh husband and he should probably be here soon" he rambled on.

The nurse smiled, "nervous?" Connor let out a shaky breathe "yep".  Tey got me to the room and put me on the bed and started monitoring me.

The contractions were really close together now "WHERE. IS. TRAVIS!" I screamed and speak of the devil he came running in, flustered and out of breath.

 "I'm here, oh gods its happening! Dad, he's erm ... holy hades ... he's outside in the waiting room. Are you ok?" 

"I'm fi-NEEE! OWWWWW!!!!" I clenched my teeth "come and hold my ha-AANND!"

He put my hand in his and I squeezed so hard his fingers went red then blue. "I'll go wait outside with dad, good luck big bro, I cant wait to meet and corrupt the little Stoll" Connor started.

"No!"" I panted.

"Huh?"

"Stay, you and Travis do everything together, you should be here for this, plus you've been annoying this past week and the chance to share some of my pain around sound ... OW! ... like a really good idea to me, and I mean you are going to be godfather after all"

"Wait G-Godrather!?

"That's what I said isn't it! Now come and hold me hand and shut up!"

5 hours and a whole lot of screaming, swearing and cutting off the blood circulation to Travis and Connors fingers I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy.

Matthew Connor Stoll.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't have any more exams!!! Today was my last test till September so I finally had time to sit and write this (while watching last nights WWE Raw) even if I did write it out like last week.

I hope you liked this chapter, I hope to be as calm and collective and badass as Katie Stoll if I ever have a baby.

Also thanks to everyone who's ever voted for this story because we reached 1K voted so thank you and keep it up with the voting and comments !!!!!