Chiron the Babysitter

I'm Chiron, I've lived for thousands of years, trained the best of heroes, you'd have thought I'd seen it all. That was however until I agreed to babysit 7 young Legacies. All of them were under 5 years old, they were the children of some of the best demigods I've ever taught, and yet they drove me crazy.

Percy and Annabeth, had three children, Luke Damasen he had dark and curly hair and his twin brother Charlie Beck who had blonde and messy hair, they were only four, and they also had a daughter names Zoe Dianna who was 2, she was the spitting image of her father expect for her eyes, they were the same intense grey as Annabeths'.

Jason and Piper were the parents to triplets, Jasper Grace, he had slightly darker skin like his mother, messy dark blonde hair, Skye Grace had dark brown hair and ice blue eyes, and Cara Grace had blonde hair and the same colour changing eyes as her mother. They were all nearly 2.

And finally there was Bianca Solace-Di Angelo, the adopted daughter of the son of Apollo and the son of Hades. Bianca's birth mother was a daughter of Thanatos who'd died while giving birth after been attacked by a group of Cyclops. The God of the Dead had shown up to see his daughter in her final moments and then shown up on Will and Nico's door step, six months ago.

Their parents had been visiting camp and had needed to go somewhere for a few hours without the children, and so me being the nice mentor and father-figure that I am agreed to watch them for a while. What could go wrong?

Hades was I wrong!

I had fruit snacks cut up into small pieces, cookies, potato chips, sandwitches cut into triangles with the crust cut off and cartons of juice and chocolate milk set up on the ping pong table in the wreck room. It was a big enough space where they could all run around but small enough so that I could see if they were getting into any trouble.

They all came in and race to give me a hug, and then they saw the food and race over there. Will Solace handed me a baby basket where little Bee, as most people called her, was smiling and chewing on teddy bear. "Thanks for this Chiron" Nico said from the doorway. "Be good" my old students told their children before they thanked me and left.

I turned to the children, filling their faces with food. Zoe was had managed to climb onto the table some how and was launching popcorn at Skye who was laughing and stocking up MO in the form of cheese balls. I made a decision in that moment that it was probably best to keep these to apart. The two of them would be trouble together, like the Stolls, or Leo and Percy together.

"Girls!"  I shout and they both drop the mushed up food from their hands and onto the floor, they both looked up with faces the definition of innocent, and said "yep?" at the same time, in the same baby voice. "Food is to be eaten not to be thrown" I told them, picking up a cloth and making my way over to them. I pulled them both on to my knees and cleaned up their hands and faces while they giggled.

"Ow" "OWW" "OWWW" "OWWW" I heard form behind me. I looked over my shoulder and I saw that Luke and Charlie had taken the paddles off the ping pong table and were currently hitting each other with them. I set the two girls back onto the floor and handed them a few building blocks from the box of toys I brought down from the attic. I wheeled my self over to the boys and snatched the paddles from their hands, "now boys, we don't hit our brothers with ping pong paddles do we, its not nice"

"Grandad hit his brothers with things, and daddy hit his big nasty brothers with Riptide" Charlie said. "Yeah" Luke agreed, "at least we're not using actual swords and trying to kill each other?"

I didn't know what to say to that, it was true that the Olympians weren't exactly role model behaviour. "Just don't hit each other please, why don't you make sure your little sister and your little cousins aren't getting into any trouble"

"Chiron" Luke said, looking at something at the other end of the room, "Cara's using her magic words on Jasper"

I turned and saw it was true, Cara was ordering Jasper to stuff random things up his nose and lick his feet. I was about to tell the twins to not hit each other but they'd already wandered off to Skye and Zoe.

I grabbed a cookie as I passed the table towards the other two of the three triplets. "Cara! Stop telling Jasper what to do and you can have this cookie"

Cara prioritised the cookie over controlling her brother and immediately dropped her control on him and made a grab for the cookie, while Jasper started removing things from his nose. After I checked he was ok, I looked at the watch, it felt like they'd been here for hours, in actual fact they had been in my are for 16 minutes.

I grabbed a piece of rope which just so happened to be lying about and told them all the line up. I tied it around each of their waists and told them to hold hands, which they did, and told them to follow me. I grabbed baby Bee in her baby seat and a soccer ball and strategically placed them onto my knee so I could wheel outside. Once outside I put the ball and the baby seat onto the floor and left my wheel chair. It would make things much easier.

With baby and ball and the 5 toddlers I made my way to the training are at the other side of camp. Campers stopped and stared at the strange parade, cooing at the curtness of the children of the camps most famous heroes.

We got to the training are and saw that there was a class in session, "right campers, class is cut short today, clear away anything that could injure small human beings who have no impulse control what so ever and then you can have the rest of the time doing whatever you want until your next camp activity or chore is scheduled"

Within 10 minutes the area was cleared, and I set the little monsters free. Seeing the others running around chasing after the soccer ball Bianca started to cry. I let her out and sat her on the floor, she was still clutching her teddy bear. Suddenly the ball whizzed by and she scooted off to get it.

"Oii that's cheating!" Luke shouted. I saw what he was talking about, Skye was floating in the air, not high above the ground, but she was floating out of reach from Luke and Charlie who were currently the tallest, she was flying towards the ball. Of course the most ADHD of the Grace triplets was the one gifted with flight.

"Skye, come on get down, its very dangerous for you to be flying around like that" I shouted. She flew around me, and towards the ball, she got there just before Bianca did and snatched the ball away. Bee didn't like this, she started to cry and suddenly everything became colder. STYX!

LEGACY OF THANATOS!

I stared as a small crack appeared, and out of it leapt a skeleton figure of a bunny rabbit, flickering between its skeleton and also its once fluffy form. It started chasing after the other children who ran away screaming. Bee found this hilarious and she began to laugh, still clutching her teddy bear.

Luke Damasen and Jasper held on tight to the plastic swords we used to train the youngest first timer campers, they started whacking the dead bunny rabbit, Jasper pointed his finger and a small spark of lightning escaped his finger, it slowed it for a moment but not long.

The Jackson twins were whispering with each other, they shared a nod and then held hands and closed there eyes. I watched in awe as a ball of water from the lake nearby came this way, as it reached the floor it morphed into a fox and began chasing the skeleton.

Zoe saw it coming towards her and suddenly the ground began to move. She was causing an earthquake. What with the earthquake and the liquid fox chasing it, the skeleton wasn't looking where it was going and with one last zap from Jasper it fell back down the crack it had come from.

"Cant stop!" cried Zoe. Cara went over to her and whispered in her ear. Zoe then smiled and laid down and the earth stopped moving.

Cara turned to me, "she's ok, she's sleeping"

I stared in amazement. Bee was now crawling towards, me, I picked her up and she nuzzled her head into my shoulder, I felt her snoring seconds later.

Something I knew for sure now is that these demigods were exceptionally powerful. With the right training they would make great heroes who'd live up to their legacy set by their parents.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you all liked this chapter, thought it would be a fun little thing to do. Love writing about the kids of the Seven.