Ch 1: To The akatsuki we go

Itachi could only stare at his little brother. What the hell was happening?

"You want to what?" Itachi asked wondering if his hearing was beginning to go along with his sight.

"My team and I want to join the akatsuki" Sasuke said staring at his brother with a small smirk. Itachi had certainly never seen this coming.

"Itachi who is this brat? He looks a lot like you" kisame said as he stared at one of the four individuals standing impatiently before him.

"He is my little brother" Itachi said barely able to get out the words. Why would Sasuke want to join the akatsuki!?

"Why did we have to ask your brother teme?!" Naruto complained. Itachi was taking a long time just gaping and glaring and tapping his damn fingers. They were making no progress.

"Because Itachi is the one thats least likely to kill us at first glance dobe. Didn't you pay attention to anything i said on the way here?" Sasuke asked giving Naruto a slightly annoyed yet slightly amused look.

"Well but i mean i thought we weren't going to Itachi because YOU would kill him at first glance" Naruto explained. He wasn't that stupid.

"Huh? Oh well i thought about it but i'm over it" Sasuke said with a shrug.

"Wait a sec your over it!?" Sakura exclaimed eyes wide.

"Yeah it's all in the past. Oh and by the way Big brother i 'accidentally' burned down the entire compound. " Sasuke shrugged.

"You did what!?" Itachi asked choking on air. All the secrets of the mangekyou buried under ash!? And wait Sasuke was forgiving him!? Does his little brother have some kind of mental affliction?

"Oh and i faked my death" Sasuke said with a smile.

"Why!?" Itachi asked groaning. Sasuke has gone insane. It's the only explanation.

"You do know that the pedo still knows your alive and kicking right?" Kakashi asked Sasuke as he took out his Icha Icha.

"Of course. And Lord Orochimaru snake pedo supreme will not be able to do shit against the akatsuki. Especially big brother" Sasuke replied.

"What about orochimaru?" Kisame asked.

"You do know he was a member of the akatsuki right?" Kakashi asked as he turned a page of his book.

"Yeah and big brother made him run screaming because Itachi is such a badass" Sasuke boasted.

"Sasuke....you can't just join the akatsuki" Itachi finally said. He had to talk Sasuke out of this...somehow.

"Why not? You did!" Sasuke said crossing his arms with a scowl.

"It's not that simple" Itachi sighed. Why was Sasuke throwing his life away like this? His baby brother didn't understand what they were getting themselves into.

"Then get us a damn audience with the leader"

"You all want to see pain?" Kisame asked chuckling.

"I've already-oh wait you mean nevermind!" Naruto chirped.

"The real leader Itachi" Sasuke said crossing his arms glaring at his older brother.

"Are you stupid? Pain is the leader brat!" Kisame laughed.

"Shut up! This is a family discussion but out gill face" Sasuke growled.

"Sasuke..."Itachi said as he face palmed. His hand slowly slid down his face. He peaked at Sasuke through his fingers. Stupid baby brother. Stupid stupid stupid stupid foolish baby brother.

Sasuke huffed outraged. In a flash he was directly beside his brother. Itachi was now just inches away. Sasuke stood on a rock that made him eye level with Itachi. He leaned in close to his big brothers ear and whispered" i remember" before pulling back and fixing Itachi with a determined glare.

"What?" Itachi hissed. His brother was being so damn confusing! Was this some kind of revenge? If it was it was certainly a stupid kind. But then again Sasuke never went the smart way when he was little.

"The guy....in the tiger mask." Sasuke mumbled refusing to meet Itachi's gaze. He knew he wasn't supposed to remember him. He knew Itachi had genjutsu'd him so he wouldn't remember him. He knew he shouldn't have tried to follow Itachi even with all the horrid mind scarring images flashing through his brain. But he was eight. And he was stubborn and he was reaching out desperately for his older brother. Sort of like he was right now.

"Attempt to keep up foolish little brother" Itachi said poking Sasuke in the forehead before disappearing. He had to know what was going on with Sasuke. Why would he and not to mention his friends want to badly to join a criminal organization. Why had Sasuke faked his death. What happened after he left him all alone in Konoha?

"I can do more than keep up!" Sasuke responded. In a flash of light the two uchiha's disappeared.

"Take us to your leader!" Naruto commanded pointing at kisame. Hey if Sasuke was going to party it up with his brother Naruto was gonna have some fun with the perv's ex student. Getting jiraiya drunk sure was informative.

"Very well" kisame said gesturing for the rest to follow and internally damning Itachi to hell. He left him the annoying ones.

"See. I told you he would do it! Pay up Sakura!" Naruto said holding out his hand. Sakura grabbed his wrist twisting it painfully. "What did you say?" Sakura asked.

"Nevermind" Naruto said his voice above a whisper.

"Better luck next time brat" Kisame said as he gestured for them all to follow toward the base where pain was.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Okay first chapter! Tell me what you think! Should i continue? Should i go die in a hole because my writin is so awful? You decide! Don't forget to comment! I've always liked fics like these so i thought i'd make my own.