Ch 27: Trapped

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck" Sasuke muttered terrified as he clung to Naruto for dear life as he trembled.

"Okay yes Sasuke I know we're completely fucked right now but you can relax. None of these guys are going to crawl up our asses. These are snake snakes. Not pedo's snakes"

"Can we just get out of here? Please?" Sasuke asked terrified putting all his weight on his good foot.

Naruto sighed and made three clones. The real Naruto lifted Sasuke into his arms as the other two started drilling them a tunnel with Raesengans. Sasuke immediately made a susanoo as the cave they were in started to crumble.

"Keep drilling.....I'm good" Sasuke told him fighting his flaring curse mark the best he could.

"But Sas-"

Sasuke clung tighter on to Naruto his eyes glued to the snakes that slithered towards them trying to make their way past His susanoo.

"I said....I'm good" Sasuke told him.

"Okay, Just don't push yourself too hard teme please. I-I can't get stuck down here with you when your all curse marked up." Naruto told him. Sasuke nodded in agreement.

"I won't, I'll fight it for you, I always do"

"I know you do"

-meanwhile with Itachi pain and Konan-

"What's that?" Konan asked as she felt a tremor the hideout shaking again.

"It's nothing Konan. We just need to hurry" Pain told her.

"Deidara..." Itachi growled under his breath immediately suspecting the blonde. His fists clenching.

"Perhaps, but we don't know that for sure. Cmon, we've got to get out of here. Once we're out we can drill down from the outside and try to find Sasuke and Naruto" Pain told Itachi.

"I'm in no rush to find a corpse" Itachi replied.

"Don't think like that either of you." Konan told both of them.

"Stay still you moron" Kisame's voice could be heard from down the hall. Itachi bolted in the direction of the voice.

"Itachi Wait! Damnit" Pain muttered before running after him.

"Not again..." Konan muttered with a sigh raising after the two boys.

"Kisame" Itachi said once he finally caught sight of the blue shark man.

"Itachi, good to see you alive. Where's your brother? He's not with you?" Kisame asked noticing the younger sibling's absence immediately.

"I don't know. He-He fell,-" Itachi began rubbing his forehead, but Kisame stopped him. He could already hear the worry in itachi's voice along with the guilt.

"Itachi, do you feel that he's dead? In your heart?" Kisame questioned.

Itachi's hand went to touch his chest over his heart. He closed his eyes. "No...no I don't, but What if I'm wrong? Or what if he's bleeding out somewhere on the brink of death?" Itachi worried.

"Good riddance un" Deidara said and Itachi's eyes flashed as he saw the blonde sitting down his leg caught under a bolder Samehada slightly wedged underneath it in an attempt to get it off him.

"Itachi!" Pain And Kisame both said in unison each of them grabbing one of his arms holding him back as Konan stepped in front of Deidara blocking him from the Uchiha's sight.

"Itachi! Calm down!" Pain hissed.

"It wasn't him. He didn't cause the collapse" Kisame told Itachi making the elder Uchiha pause.

He looked at Kisame confused. "What do you mean?" He questioned.

"Ask him yourself, he wouldn't shut up about it" Kisame sighed.

"Whoever did this is going to pay! How dare they try to steal my art! They didn't even place the explosions in the right places for maximum detonation!" Deidara exclaimed fist clenching.

"It wasn't you...Deidara I swear if you're lying..." Itachi threatened.

"Why the hell would I make an explosion that would get me stuck like this un? I'm suicidal bomber not a self harm bomber" Deidara told him.

"Wait Deidara what do you mean about the detonation?" Konan questioned.

"The tremors set off a chain reaction emanating from the center of the hideout to the outer edges. Whoever decided to make this poor excuse of an explosion wasn't trying to keep people from escaping. If that were the case then they would have started with the exits" Deidara explained.

Itachi paled and he looked at Pain in worry. "The floor...it gave out right where Sasuke and Naruto were standing. It didn't anywhere else...almost like..."

"Like someone knew they were standing there." Pain confirmed Itachi and Pain exchanging two very serious looks.

"What are you saying?" Kisame questioned.

"Someone else is here. Someone's in the hideout." Itachi told him.

"What?" Konan asked eyes widened.

"Whoever set off that explosion...they're here for the boys" Pain frowned.

"We've got to get to them before they do un" Deidara stated urgently.

"Since when the hell do you care about my brother? I thought you wanted them both dead for destroying your art?" Itachi questioned.

"I do, but I'll be damned if I'm not the one who's going to kill that little bastard. Now would one of you do something about this rock so I can move my leg!?" Deidara demanded.

Pain used his rinnegan to move the Rock up allowing Kisame and Konan enough time to pull Deidara out.

"Thanks for help. Your just as much of a bitch as your brother" Deidara grunted as Konan set to work making a splint for Deidara's leg with her papers. Luckily Deidara's leg had only gotten stuck between the rock and the doorframe and was not completely crushed just a slight fracture.

"Don't" Itachi said the one word sending a chill up Deidara's spine. As much as Itachi wanted to genjutsu the shit out of Deidara right now that would have to wait. Sasuke was the priority right now. His little brother was in trouble. That was the only thing that mattered to Itachi. Not even the fact that the hideout could collapse again at any second would deter the elder Uchiha from finding his younger sibling. Itachi just hoped he located Sasuke before their attackers, whoever they may be,  did.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
That's all for this chapter guys. I'm still writing I promise don't worry. I'm just busy with finishing highschool. But once I'm out for the summer I promise I'll right a bit more frequently over the summer. Now here's just one question.

1. Why do you like this story?