Ch 10: training and mentors

"I told you to be careful" Itachi sighed shaking his head as he carried his brother on his back. Sasuke's ankle once again twisted.

"I was being careful! That target shouldn't have been there!"

"Right so the target should have been concsious of where you were running sasuke. I'll be sure to tell it that" itachi said with an eye roll.

"Are you sure you don't want to talk to me about something?" Itachi asked as he once again felt a slight tension.

"Yeah i'm sure" Sasuke sighed. Although inwardly he was warring with himself. His curse mark was beginning to itch again. It was driving him insane. But itachi wouldn't have a way to get it off would he? Sasuke was ripped from his musings by annoying laughter that could only come from one ball of stupidity. Naruto Uzumaki.

"Hahahahaha Teme! What happened? Did the mighty uchiha have a little accident?" Naruto mocked his blue eyes gleaming with laughter.

"Shut up moron. I'll have you know it was a perilous s rank uchiha technique!"Sasuke warned.

"Eehh? But i thought he already knew the fireball jutsu?" Tobi asked from where he sat an empty bowl of ramen in front of him. Kakashi sitting by his side: both completely clueless to the black mail the genin have gathered.

"That jutsu's child's play" Sasuke responded with an eyeroll as Itachi set his brother down in the seat next to naruto before walking off to get some bandages.

"Don't make light of that Jutsu! It's a right of passage in our clan!" Tobi reponded.

Kakashi banged his head on the table. Hard.

"Hey! What do you mean our clan?" Sakura asked him.

"Your. I-I said your clan. Pinkie your fangirling must have damaged your hearing" obito responded. Why was he slipping up so much now? Damnit!

"Likely story" Sakura replied.

"YOU LITTLE ART DESTROYING BASTARDS!!!" Deidara roared entering the room. His blue eyes blazed in fury as he spotted the genin.

Sasuke cocked his head to the side innocently. "I have no idea what you are talking about" Sasuke replied.

"The transgender lady looks mad!" Naruto said.

"Oh is that what he no she no whatever is?" Sakura questioned.

"You little-!"deidara fumed.

"Deidara shut up. It's too fucking early for your artistic shit." Kakazu snapped from his stool across from Sasuke rubbing his temples nursing his hangover by holding a glass of ice to his head.

"You want to start furry tentacle mouth!" Deidara snapped

"That insult was weak!" Sasuke coughed.

"Ow Itachi! That hurt!" Sasuke complained as his brother tightened the bandage around his ankle a bit more harshly than necessary.

Itachi simply gave him a look. Sasuke pouted slightly.

Deidara glared at Itachi. Itachi simply ignored him. "Deidara those pitiful clay figures you make are not art. True art is not what you make" Sasori glared as he walked in in his natural puppet form.

"Art is an explosion! You wooden jerk!" Deidara snapped.

"That insult was weak" sasuke coughed again.

Deidara glowered at Sasuke. "Take this!" he yelled throwing a mini clay dragon at the young uchiha.

Sasuke activated his chidori and caught it. Sasuke gave Deidara his bitch face as he pocketed the clay figure. Deidara fumed and raised a finger at the genin. He clearly looked ready to explode once again.

"I'm gonna stop you right there combustion transgender" Sasuke said raising a hand.

"Your insults are weak, you gender is constantly confused and your clay figures lack all kinds of artistic creativity. Also i find you more insufferable than Naruto. In other words that your tiny microscopic brain can understand your not worth my time and i don't want to deal with you" Sasuke said and with that he turned around in his chair so he faced kakazu.

"I like you kid. You remind me of an Uchiha i used to know" Kakazu said with a nod.

"Ooh sounds promising. Which one?" Sasuke questioned as he took a sip of the water Itachi got him.

"The first one to come to mind. Madara Uchiha" kakazu said.

Sasuke choked and coughed on his water. "You KNEW Madara?" Sasuke asked his interest peaking.

"Yes I may not look like it but i'm as old as your ex village." Kakazu explained.

"Hahaha he's a geezer!" Naruto cackled.

"And you little runt remind me of his idiotic frenemy" Kakazu said.

"Really!? Tell me who old guy!" Naruto asked standing on his chair leaning over with a smile.

"That dolt of a shinobi. Hashirama Senju" Kakazu chuckled and pushed the blonde back down.

"I'm like a hokage? Really!? You really think i'm like a Kage!" Naruto asked excitedly.

"It's like looking in a mirror" Tobi said in wonder. Kakashi groaned once again.

"What was that?" Sakura questioned.

"I-i said it must be like looking in a mirror!" Tobi said.

"I'm watching you" sakura stated.

Obito's bottome lip trembled slightly. "Whatever. Let's go Bakashi! We have a mission to complete!" Tobi said springing up from his chair and grabbing kakashi's hand. They had to get out of here before he messed up yet again!

"We love you sensei!" Sakura called.

"Come back soon!" Naruto exclaimed waving dramatically.

"Hn" ("Bring me back something cool!")

"Really Sasuke?" Itachi asked with a sigh.

"What? He's going out" Sasuke shrugged.

"Kids got a point." Kakazu said putting the glass on the table. He did a jutsu and the glass froze once again. He put it back to his temple.

"Okay genin now while your sensei is out time to get your mentors" Pain said walking in Depositing a bowl of ramen in front of naruto.

"Yes!" Naruto cheered though no one could tell if it was because of the ramen or the prospect of a mentor.

"Mentor?" Sasori questioned.

"Yes. Mentor. as in teach them"

"But why?" Deidara groaned.

"Because we have to much downtime and a lapse in missions" pain said.

"We aren't getting out of this are we?" Kisame sighed.

"No" pain announced.

"Well i know who i want" kakazu muttered.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
And done! Sorry this took so long to get up! But it's finally up! So comment comment comment and i'll update again when i can! Thanks guys i love you all!