Ch 22: past meets future

Warning. I repeat warning. There will be kakaobi sex in this chapter. I will warn you right before it happens and when it ends so if your not into that you can skip over it until you see bold again and I apologize if this scene grosses you out or anything but it's what popped into my head while writing. You have been warned.

"Kakashi what in the hell?" Obito questioned as they finally reached their destination.

Kakashi had led Obito on an S class level of difficulty trek through a thick wooded area filled with muddy spots that made you sink like you were in quick sand. In addition to the mud there were ginormous killer human sized bugs, along with vines that Obito will go to his grave swearing were deliberately trying to strangle him to death, itchy plants that sprayed colorful poisonous mists, and a thick fog above the trees that only allowed the bright yellow sun to be nothing but a blurry spec.

OrigInally when Kakashi had made a turn off the path they were walking on and began to move into the downright creepy forest Obito thought that his boyfriend was being merciful by simply taking a super dangerous short cut so they would get there quicker for his surprise. However the Uchiha couldn't have been more wrong as they continued walking and narrowly avoided accidental death for most of the day. If the Uchiha had been smart he would have been using his mangekyou however he wanted to prove to Kakashi he could do it without the eyes power. It was only when the sun was just beginning to set and the sky was turning orange that they had arrived at their destination and Obito asked his question.

"What? I told you we're here" Kakashi told Obito not understanding Obito's sudden distress. The Uchiha had his fists and teeth clenched in range. All of that.....for some weird palace on a tree!? What kind of nut job was this guy!? Who lives in a place like this?

"This? This is why we came out here!?" Obito questioned growing angry. He didn't care about the surprise anymore. He doubted it even existed anymore. It was probably something Kakashi had told him to make him shut up. That thought only made Obito even angrier.

"Something wrong?" Kakashi questioned Obito crossing his arms over his chest looking at Obito in mild concern. Kakashi didn't get it. Why was Obito so upset?

"Yes! Yes something is definitely wrong! We're in the middle of a fucking man eating Swamp!! Who the hell lives in a-"

"You live in a maze of underground caves with sound proofed rooms. Calm down. Don't be so judge mental" Kakashi pointed out cutting him off and giving Obito a stern look.

"I am completely calm! And.....and That doesn't count! We only live there because we're wanted in every nation! But this guy.....I thought this guy would live in society! Be apart of some kind of small quant little village in retirement. I didn't know you were taking me to see some loon who lives out in the middle of nowhere Kakashi!" Obito fumed.

"Don't listen to all the rumours. I simply prefer the solitude. " An old gruff sounding voice said startling the two males. Obito jumped out of shock almost phasing out of his clothes and both males turned to the man in question.

 Obito jumped out of shock almost phasing out of his clothes and both males turned to the man in question