Chapter 21: more questions than answers

(I feel like you'll all resonate with the song after you reach the end of this guys)

"Sasuke...I-I need to tell you something" Naruto said grabbing the Uchiha's wrist before he could exit the bedroom.

Sasuke scowled. His head was pounding. His personalities were all arguing amongst themselves and it was all Naruto's fault. Some wanted to keep Naruto as a best friend, others wanted Naruto dead, and all the rest wanted Naruto...as-as more. Which left the original Sasuke in a whirlwind of confusion and it was all because the idiot had used him as a pillow last night.

"What do you want Naruto? I'm arguing here" Sasuke snapped harshly his personalities driving him up the wall.

"IthinkI'minlovewithyou" Naruto said so fast that Sasuke could barely understand what the uzumaki had just said.

"What? Dobe less gibberish. I couldn't understand any of that" Sasuke told him annoyed. Naruto gulped his blue eyes shining.

"I said...I think I'm in love with you" Naruto repeated forcing himself to say it slowly.

"I you but we huh?" Sasuke struggled now completely floored as half of his brain cheered with joy and the rest didn't know what to think.

"How many times are you going to make me say it!? I think I'm in love with you!" Naruto declared grabbing him by the shoulders and shaking him slightly.

"How?" Was the only word that would come out of Sasuke's throat.

"Wha? Sasuke what kind of question is that!?" Naruto said starting to get pissed.

"You should know by now that I'm unlovable dobe" Sasuke said shoving Naruto off him.

"Do you really think that little of yourself?" Naruto denied.

"I'm a freak Naruto. And don't insult me by saying you are one too. There are different kinds of freak. I'm an entirely new breed of it. So you being in love with me? It isn't possible" Sasuke told him shaking his head.

"Sasuke....You aren't Sasu right now are you?" Naruto asked hoping that maybe it was just the wrong Sasuke he was talking to.

"I'm not suicidal. I'm being truthful. I freak the freaks out Naruto. That's how freakish and unlovable I am. Your just immune to it because you were with me when it happened" Sasuke told him coldly.

"You can't believe that Sasuke" Naruto said shaking his head.

"I do" Sasuke told him.

"Let me prove it" Naruto urged his heart cracking at Sasuke's spiteful words.

"Fine Naruto. Please enlighten me on just why you love me....."

Okay okay you guys got me. I bet you guessed it already and Your completely right. This isn't a new chapter!!! Who here thought it was? Was I convincing enough? Pls feel free to rant and swear I give you my permission but once all of that is said and done pls read on!

I just had to get you guys to come rushing here somehow! And be honest how many people ignore Authors notes. Cause I know a lot of you do. So anyways! I just have a few questions for you guys and it would mean the world to me if you answered them! And I hope the Sasunaru/narusasu shippers enjoyed that lil thing that popped into my head. So here we go!

1. should I do a face reveal to celebrate 1k followers? Idk what do you guys think?? I mean I doubt people want to see my ugly mug but hey I've seen other people do it! Although on the flip side I wonder if it ruins the magic...so what are your opinions!!?? I wanna know peoples!!! Lemme know!!!

2. What do you guys think I look like? I can't help but wonder.

Oh also if you don't answer ALL the questions on the last chapter I won't write you a oneshot. Themz the rules peoples. Oh and also for those of you who did already answer all the questions could you just pm me what you want your oneshot to be about? Pls and thank you!

3. Oh and who here thinks I should name 100 reasons for Naruto and Sasuke to love each other based on this story? Do you think I can? Think I can't? Place your bets!!!

Oh and one last question! Cause it's really stumping me. Can't stop thinking about it. I ask it to myself every time I'm writing a chapter, every time I read a comment, every time I see a vote, every time I read my own story.

How in the living hell-no- why in the undead hell-no no no wait wait final time sorry. Gotta ask this right!- WHAT IN THE BLOODY UNDEAD PYSCHO REANIMATION FUCKED UP KONOHA HELL IS POSSESSING YOU PEOPLE TO LIKE THIS STORY AND/ OR LIKE ME? I MEAN SERIOUSLY. I TORTURE YOU WITH CLIFF HANGERS, I MAKE UP THESE CRAZY WHAT IN THE HELL RANDOM ASS CHAPTERS, I BARRAGE YOU WITH QUESTIONS THAT JUST SEEM TO GET MORE RANDOM AS THE CHAPTERS GO ON, I BUTCHER THE CHARACTERS, NOT EVEN MENTIONING THE GRAMMAR, AND FINALLY AS THE FINAL MESSED UP TWISTED BACK HANDED COUP DE GRACE FINALLY I PULL THIS FAKE ASS CHAPTER SHIT!!!

4. So please all of you I ask Why?why you like me? Why you put up with me? Why you don't just forget about this story? Why is it the one you people come rushing to?

5. So about this spin off...Who should read the book? And in addition who should ship who?

6. What is the next thing that you want to happen in this book?

And finally I hope you enjoyed my trickery! I hope this doesn't cost me readers. I know I'd be out for murder if an Author I liked did this to me. But to make up for it the Next chapter will be real I promise! I'm already 1,000 words in!! And it will be no less than 3,000 words! So yay me!' If all goes well it should be up by tomorrow!!

If you read all of this and answered all of these questions pls comment and tell me you did. Cause if you couldn't tell already Tiff, the Author, Sparkle-Sama, Sparky no danna, or whatever the hell you people want or like to call me....is very very very very very very very BORED.