Ch 21: Sasuke's dilema

(This is the best Sasuke amv I have ever laid eyes on. It is my number one favorite.)

"It means you are officially a jashinist. Welcome to the faith sister" Hidan said.

"But....how did....I mean the flower it's..." Sakura said unsure of how to ask her question.

"It's a promise from Jashin." Hidan said walking around the room and relighting all the small candles that had gone out.

"A promise? A promise to what?" Sakura asked still not understanding.

"I don't know and I don't care. Jashin is very mysterious. Your relationship with Jashin is your own burden to figure out." Hidan said.

"What!? What do you mean I have to figure it out myself!? Your the one who set everything up! Aren't you going to teach me!?" Sakura exclaimed.

"Jashin will guide you. I will assist if Jashin commands it but I think that's enough for today don't you? I can tell just by looking at you that your weakened from the induction ritual. Go sleep it off." Hidan told her with a wave.

"Okay" Sakura said careful to step over the ashy bodies.

"Oh and Sakura?" Hidan said his back turned to her.

"Yes?" Sakura questioned.

"Don't forget to clean your scythe" Hidan smirked before he tossed Sakura her cloak then pushed her out of his room.

"Don't forget to clean your scythe" Sakura mimicked annoyed and glared at the flower. What did it mean!? Lot of help he was! Sakura doubted he even knew what the stupid crystal flower meant.

"So Hidan has corrupted you after all?" Konan questioned as Sakura entered their shared room.

"He helped me-"

"Okay" Konan said.

"W-what?" Sakura asked confused.

"I'm not going to argue with you. I am not your parent or your sister. I barely even know you to begin with. So, you don't have to justify anything you do to me. If this will make you happy then good for you little flower" Konan said patting Sakura on the head.

"Oh uh thanks" Sakura said stunned. That was both cold and heart warming at the same time. Konan was a strange woman.

"A flower frozen in time? Hmm kind of like these don't you think?" Konan asked holding up an origami flower gesturing to the crystal flower still in Sakura's grasp.

"A flower frozen in time?" Sakura echoed in fascination. Was that what this meant?

-Meanwhile with Sasuke and Naruto-

Both boys still sleep soundly in bed. Both boys fast asleep. Naruto has a peaceful look on his face the sound of Sasuke's heartbeat calming his dreams. Sasuke's face however was anything but peaceful. Screwed up in pain and his forehead damp with sweat causing his bangs to cling to his forehead.

-in Sasuke's mind as he sleeps-

His personalities along with himself were all in a room hidden somewhere deep in the recesses of Sasuke's maze of a mind. It was an expansive ceilingless room where the moon glowed brightly above lighting the space. In the very center on the floor was a 7 inch indentation of the Uchiha crest. The part of the fan that was supposed to be red glowed with a deadly purple magma that bubbled ominously. The bottom part of the fan was filled with whirring white lightning. Stemming from the purple part of that fan were four distinct cracks going in opposite directions. One sharp and Rough, one small and barely noticeable, one Jagged and crooked, one curvy like a swirl not at all straight at it's end. This was the place where all Sasuke's persona's were born and their main place that they stayed in.