Ch 15: gay is okay

This chapter is dedicated to @nightowl_343, Mizuha-chan , Olivea1faith, BlackEtherious, Kakabakashi_Hatake and AuraDann !! (Sorry if I spelled your usernames wrong guys) I hope you guys like the chapter! I know it came out a little later than I said but it's up now! So uh enjoy!

"Can we kidnap someone from the leaf?" Naruto asked glumly his head laid down on the table as he stared at pain.

Pain didn't say a word completely confused. Why the hell would they kidnap anyone from that wretched place? As far as pain was concerned they all should die for what they did to Naruto and Sasuke.  However pain was curious so he gestured for the blonde to elaborate.

"Nah nevermind doesn't matter. He's probably dead anyways. He made the best ramen ever! He was nice to me. Everyone who was nice to me always ends up hurt or dead. I guess that's what I get for being me" Naruto sighed. The Ramen Naruto was eating was being slowly depleted from the bowl. He swirled it around frowning obviously lost in more horrific flashbacks.

"I used to think that too." Pain said after a moment of silence.  Perhaps if memories of pain are shared love could be born. They were from the same clan after all. Nagato wondered if he should share that with the blonde. No it was to much to soon.

"What? But you have the rinnegan! That's like stronger than Mangekyou sharingan!"  Naruto objected instantly snapping up.

"Shut the hell up!" Deidara roared racing into the kitchen just from the mention of the word sharingan. He hated those damned eyes and these damned art destroying genin.

"Oh fuck off. Go make one of your clay dicks explode in your mouth" Naruto called back not in the mood. He just wanted to chill with pain. Literally. He didn't want to be sociable yet. He was worried for his best friend and felt guilty for pushing Sakura away. Was this what Sasuke felt like when ever he yelled about something and he wasn't in the mood? Naruto told kurama to remind him to apologize to Sasuke and for the two to come up with a plan of discreetly dealing with Deidara.  The guy had three mouths for crying out loud.

"Ha! I see the Uchiha isn't the only one with worthy comebacks" Kakazu chuckled as he grabbed a beer then exited the room.

"You blonde brat!" Deidara seethed turning red about to explode with a string of swears. Naruto silently wondered how Sasuke would handle this and got an idea.

"Okay. You see here's your problem transgender lady. If you keep insisting your a guy and you like girls your never gonna get any head-"

"You little imp! I'm a man!" Deidara screamed outraged almost hysterical. This kid was ruining his badass image.

"Ha! Yeah sure and Sasuke wasn't my first kiss. We all should stop denying the reality of our situations. Gay is okay and A sex change is nothing to be ashamed of lady. Here I'll show you" Naruto said slipping out of the chair he was sitting in and spinning to face Deidara.
He did a few handsigns before he did his sexy Jutsu.

"What the fuck!?" Deidara screamed horrified as Naruto switched genders.

"See! It's as natural as performing a Jutsu. There's no need to deny it" Naruto said winking at Deidara playing with a pig tail.

"Y-you...You....I'll blow you to smithereens!!" Deidara roared his nose bleeding heavily.

"Why? Oh I get it. It's cause I'm way more sexy than you aren't I? It's okay. Sakura gets all mad when I do this too. You don't need to be self conscious about your body. Being flat chested is-"Naruto continued.