Ch 6: night terrors of team 7 pt 2 pt1 -Sasuke

Time rewind earlier that night

Sasuke laid on his bed in Itachi's room. He slept soundly as he wrapped his arms around his pillow his left hand wrapped around the kunai handle that was safely deposited there. Sasuke's right hand gripping the pillow for extra levels of comfort. He was facing away from his brother curled away toward the wall. A few hours passed and Itachi stayed up simply watching Sasuke and the door to make sure deidara didn't do anything stupid. Such as attempt to blow up his foolish baby brother as he slept. When he finally was convinced it was late enough for deidara to without a doubt be asleep he closed his eyes.

Itachi was almost able to drift off that is until he heard little whimpers. His eyebrows drew together in confusion. That sound was quite familiar. To familiar to be be coming from anyone else except for Sasuke. He turned his head to Sasuke's bed in the far corner of the room in concern. He immediately sprang up once his deteriorating eyes adjusted to the light. He made his way over to Sasuke. His baby brother finally rolled over to face him. The kunai dangerously clutched in his grip. Sasuke's eyes were sealed shut and tears streamed down his face.

Immense guilt crashed upon Itachi. Itachi figured he must be having a nightmare about the massacre.

"I'm so sorry little brother" Itachi whispered reaching out but hesitating to even touch him. He did have amazing reflexes and he was a ninja now. But Itachi didn't want to press his little brothers luck.

"What?" Itachi whispered to himself as Sasuke began mumbling to himself bitterly. He rolled around some more entangling himself in the sheets. The Kunai was dropped because of the sheets wrapped force around the you g boy's hand. The hand that had clutched the pillow was on his neck. Itachi was glad the walls of his room were sound proofed because Sasuke suddenly cried out in pain. His grip tightening on the spot where his neck met shoulder. Itachi's eyes went wide as he saw something begin to glow on Sasuke's neck right under where Sasuke's hand was desperately clawing.

"Sasuke..." Itachi whispered worriedly. What was on his baby brothers neck? He couldn't see with Sasuke's hand in the way. Was it a seal of some kind?

"n-no! G-get away! G-get off of me!" Sasuke hissed his whole body tensing in fear.

"I-i didn't do a-anything! L-leave t-them alone! L-leave me alone! Go away!" Sasuke cried his head shaking desperately.

"N-no please! I-I'll do whatever you want just don't hurt them!"

"Sasuke?" Itachi questioned lightly shaking his brother.

"I-it's not m-my fault! I-i don't Know! No nonononononono! Stop! I'm sorry! Whatever i did to make you hate me i'm sorry!" Sasuke whispered brokenly the tears streaming faster down his face. Itachi went to shake Sasuke awake harder but he was sent flying back by a burst of his brothers lightning chakra. Luckily he had landed on his bed. Itachi sighed guess he would have to resort to that method. He carefully lifted his brothers eyelid and stared into it with his now fully activated mangekyou. Itachi was not expecting or prepared for what he saw next.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
That was pt1 of pt2!! Tell me what you think in the comments! Again what do you think Sasuke is dreaming about? Comment comment comment! Dramatized Sasuke is so fun to write. I'm evil. But anyways goodnight faithful readers. I just thought i'd sneak this in before i went to bed. I love you all.