Ch 14: Hidden secrets

"What do you mean you can't open the door!?" Sakura snapped at Sasori who blinked down owlishly at her.

"They obviously want to be left alone" Sasori stated.

"I don't care! Those are my teammates in there! Open the door!" Sakura yelled at Sasori.

"No they want to be left alone. Respect their wishes" Sasori told her calmly.

"What's with all the noise un?" Deidara questioned walking over after hearing Sakura's screams of rage.

"Stick ass won't open the door! Wait a sec you can blow up the door can't you!? Well can't you!?" Sakura pleaded.

Sasori blinked. Stick ass? What did that even mean? Sasori had a feeling that was an insult

"No. Deidara go away. You know pain doesn't want you by them" Sasori warned. Deidara grumbled.

"I just want to blow up Itachi's brother un. I don't care about the other two. The other boy is just as good looking as I am and this one is just annoying" Deidara shrugged.

"Deidara you are lucky Itachi can't hear you right now. He'd tortured you for months in a genjutsu if he heard you saying such things" Sasori warned. Deidara must be more suicidal than Sasori previously thought.

Deidara scoffed. "Like I care what you think. Your misconception of art is almost as worse as their judgemental bloody devil eyes"

"Deidara" Konan said fluttering into existence.

"Sorry pinkie. Your on your own" Deidara said walking off before Sasori tattled on him.

"But I don't know what's going on in there! It's been hours! Naruto got to go in to see him! This isn't fair! For all I know Sasuke-" Before Sakura could say anything else the door opened. Pain and Naruto walked out of the room the door shutting behind them.

"How's Sasuke!?" Sakura immediately asked Naruto her emerald eyes worried. She clung to the blonde her fingers gripping his cloak front. Naruto looked a bit startled by the question. As if Sakura had shocked him from a bad memory which in reality she just had.

"He's.....tired" Naruto answered her truthfully after a moments hesitation. He knew he couldn't tell her much. She didn't know much of anything about him and Sasuke's situation. In fact Itachi and Pain knew far more than she did as of now.

"Oh....but he's going to be okay?" Sakura questioned biting her bottom lip in worry.

"Right as lightning storms" Naruto said making Sakura release his cloak. Naruto moved around Sakura feeling completely drained himself. He made sure his cloak sleeves were pulled down and he zipped his cloak up for good measure. He wouldn't let her see his scars.

"Isn't the expression supposed to be right as rain?" Sasori questioned but he was if

"Naruto..." Sakura whispered a bit hurt that he rushed away from her so quickly.

"Are you okay?" Konan questioned the pinkette.

"Yeah I will be. It's just they always do this when one of them gets hurt or has an episode" Sakura sighs giving the blonde the distance that he obviously wanted. She couldn't understand why they didn't trust her enough to tell them what was wrong.

"Do what?" Sasori asked curiously. What did she mean?

"Shut me out" Sakura frowned and walked away to go practice her medical ninjutsu. Maybe if she were stronger they would stop ignoring her so much. Yes that was it. They must think she's too weak to handle the truth.