Ch 17: Mangekyou maniac

"W-what?" Sasuke asked uneasily. He could feel the sweat dripping down the side of his temple and his throat went dry. Sasuke let out a shaky sort of laugh.

"You heard me" Itachi said knowing full well Sasuke was just dodging the question.

"I don't think so...." Sasuke said uncomfortable about the sudden dojutsu questions.

"You don't think so? Sasuke how can you-"

"Because I didn't unlock it okay! I mean I did but it wasn't me or it was a part of me? I don't know! I don't even remember ever unlocking it, but One day Naruto said my eyes weren't a normal sharingan so I might have it but I don't have it and I don't want to try to turn it on because what if that's a trigger to get other me to take over then it's not worth it and I don't want to black out again because it's freaking terrifying and this whole thing is confusing as hell so can we please just not talk about it right now. " Sasuke said extremely fast making Itachi's head spin and the eldest Uchiha to look at his little brother like he had grown two heads.

"Sasuke they're still you. " Itachi said slowly as if trying to get his little brother to understand.

"It doesn't matter. I can't control them. I've tried and it never works." Sasuke said shaking his head.

"Maybe-"

"Maybe you should just accept the fact that I'm fucked up in the head!" Sasuke roared his fists clenching and his entire body tensing up ready to spring at his brother making Itachi go silent and stare at his little brother. After a few tense moments Sasuke seemed to realize what he was doing. The younger Uchiha relaxed but his fists stayed clenched and he looked down bangs shadowing his eyes. He took an unsteady breathe. Itachi wanted him to try to activate his mangekyou? But that'll make him black out. Even his normal sharingan caused his curse mark to act up and then usually, according to Naruto, his revenge personality took over. But Itachi wanted him to try?why? Sasuke's head swirled with thoughts. As he thought he accidentally allowed himself to flash back. To think about the lab. The smashed beakers, and the blood, and the old mans body in that tank. Finally picturing Danzo's livid expression and the sight of his parents dead body's on the floor. And then everything went black.

Itachi stayed silent internally worrying about his brother and his mental state.

"With these eyes Konoha shall perish. I'll turn that dream into a reality" Sasuke growled his eyes swirling quickly his mangekyou appearing. The curse mark beginning to spread across his skin. Itachi's eyes went wide.

"Sasuke-"

-meanwhile with Naruto-

"Sasuke...." Naruto whispered as he suddenly felt an immense dark chakra. It was easily recognizable to Naruto. He had felt it more than enough times. No matter how many seals muffled the dark energy within the hideout Naruto felt it clearly. They could always feel each other's chakra no matter how many seals were in between them.

"we need to go back. Sasuke's having another episode" Naruto told pain quickly running back towards the room. On his way he absentmindedly searched for Sakura frowning when he didn't catch sight of her but proceeded to go back to the room Sasuke was in. The teme was in need of him more right now. Itachi wouldn't know how to handle that personality. He was somewhat of a loose canon.You say one thing against his vengeful heart's desire and he tries to kill you with a lightning blade. Interfere and your dead. Revenge was his only concern. Naruto hoped that it was only revenge on Konoha that the personality wanted and that every personality of Sasuke had forgiven his brother.