Ch 3: just like old times

Sasuke smiled as he effortlessly crossed out the leaf symbol on his hiate. It was perfectly crossed out. Just like his brothers. Naruto did the same although he put more pressure cutting more deeply. Just like he was hurt by them. Sakura almost cracked her headband from the force alone but she managed to hold back. Kakashi smirked underneath his mask. 'This is for you Obito' Kakashi thought to himself as he dragged the kunai through the smooth silver metal. Konan smiled as she saw the 12 year olds in their new cloaks. They were really cute. Sort of like she, yahiko, and nagato had been once.

Tobi discreetly eyed kakashi as he stood lazily in his new cloak as if he didn't have a care in the world. He had moved on from him. Hell he probably didn't even remember him.

"Like what you see?" Kakashi teased tobi.

Tobi blushed under his mask. "I've seen better" he replied stubbornly.

"Oh really?"

"Yes really!"

"I don't believe you"

"I never asked YOU too" tobi said faking a yawn and stretching while biting his tongue to keep himself in check. They were almost bantering. It was just like old times. He had to get out of here fast before he slipped up. Again.

"Tobi wants dango! Itachi Tobi is getting Dango! Does Itachi want Dango too?" Tobi asked as he for some reason remembers his baby cousins favorite food. Itachi certainly had a sweet tooth when he was a kid. Damn kakashi for making him remember stuff.

"Hn" Itachi responded. Although internally he was confused. Since when did madara know his favorite food? He certainly never knew...weird.

Sasuke made a face and his nose scrunched up. "Eeew" Sasuke said.

"What?" Itachi asked looking down at his brother.

"Dango is gross Itachi" Sasuke said his tone matter oh fact.

"Dango is sweet Sasuke. Thats what makes it good" Itachi said.

"No thats what gives it the need to be buried in a deep dark pit of hell" Sasuke countered.

"What does he have against dango un? It's not that bad un..." Deidara said confused.

"Ke hates sweets." Sakura said.

"He also likes girls with long hair! He might be into you!" Naruto said jabbing Deidara in the ribs.

"Dobe do you have some kind of mental afflication? One when have i ever confirmed that rumour? Secondly i'm not gay! Thirdly you are aware that is a guy right?" Sasuke asked.

"Wha?" Naruto asked confused scratching his head.

"Konans the only woman in the akatsuki remember" Sasuke said with an eye roll.

"Ahem" Sakura said.

"Your still a -mmph big bropher let mph jo!" Sasuke hissed as Itachi covered his brothers mouth. He did not need a konoha fangirls rage ever again.

"Little brother say's sorry." Itachi said.

"Yeah sure he does" Naruto said sarcastically as he eyed deidara completely confused.

"Why do you think i'm a female un? I don't even have breasts un?" Deidara asked as he made a hand motion at his chest.

"Well you could just do a sexy jutsu to handle that problem and well i just thought you were flat chested like sakura!" Naruto grinned.

"Naruto!" Sakura roared hitting him on the head.

"You imp! I'm a man!" Deidara hollered.

"Your hair says other wise" sakura grinned. This guy had to pay for bringing up her lack of certain anatomy.

"Itachi's hair is long un! And he's wearing nail polish un!" Deidara pointed out.

"My brothers a guy and he's straight. I have childhood emotional scarring to prove it. That is unless you and the fish guy are going at it" Sasuke said prying Itachi's hand off his mouth.

Itachi glared down at Sasuke. He poked him in the forehead. "Hey!" Sasuke complained.

"Sasuke nothing is going on between me and kisame." Itachi said sternly.

"Have you kissed a boy?" Naruto asked deidara.

"What? No i most certainly have not!" Deidara yelled.

"Well you should! How can you know you don't like a boy if you don't try kissing one?" Naruto asked.

"Have you kissed one?" Deidara asked. This was going to trip the kid up for sure.

"Yup sure did!" Naruto beamed.

"That was supposed to be my kiss!" Sakura roared.

"Who did you kiss un?" Deidara asked. No way this kid actually kissed another boy.

"He's standing right over there" Naruto said pointing at Sasuke.

"Damn you dobe.." Sasuke muttered his face heating up with a light blush.

"Explain" Itachi said as his head once again exploded.

"It wasn't like we actually wanted to or anything...it was an accident....we were glaring and then Naruto got pushed and uh well...." Sasuke trailed rubbing the back of his neck as he turned slightly green.

"We both decided we weren't gay" Naruto finished blushing like Sasuke.

"You have terrible luck baby brother" itachi stated.

"Yeah. I'm aware" he said.

"Hey purple lady! I'm hungry! Can you make me some Ramen?" He asked.

"Of course" konan smiled ruffling his hair.

"Konan..."pain asked hesitantly.

"Already guessed" konan smiled as she made her way to the kitchen to cook the two uzumaki's ramen.

"Itachi i'm hungry make me some ongiri" Sasuke commanded.

"Make it yourself" Itachi responded with an eye roll.

"No i don't want to. Your older."

"Sasuke no"

"Fine i'll just go ask mom then. But oh wait i don't have one anymore! I wonder why that is?" Sasuke said as he put his hand under his chin his annoyance returning. He and Itachi silently warring.

"Shut up Sasuke" Itachi commanded but he still went over to the kitchen to make Sasuke his ongiri just the way he used to like it. Sasuke grinned. Guilt was his new revenge and he was going to use every second of it.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
I think this story is progressing nicely wouldn't you say? I'm glad i wrote it. Okay guys tell me wha you think in the comments! Please and thank you!! I love you guys!!