Ch 8: night terrors of team 7: Sakura

Konan smiled as the pinkette kuinochi slept on the bed in her room. She really did remind her somewhat of herself when she was young. They both had a somewhat abnormal hair color, and their teammates were somewhat similar. Konan smiled as she made an origami sakura flower for the girl when she wakes. She was using pink paper that matched the girls hair.

-in Sakura's dream-

The girl shimmied higher in the tree. Sasuke and Naruto climbing up after her worriedly. She trembled knowing she couldn't escape as the boys were far faster than her.

"Who did this to you?" Sasuke growled lowly revenge clear in his charcoal eyes as he saw the severely bruised and bloodied state of his female teammate. The mirror shard clutched tightly in her hand. Fear and shame in her emerald eyes. How could they even look at her? She was a hideous obese troll.

Sakura bit her bottom lip in an attempt to stop her trembling. Sadly it didn't work. "Sakura, who did this to you?" Sasuke asked again but this time his tone was slightly more worried than angry. Sasuke was internally terrified. Had the villagers done this because Sakura had claimed to be madly in love with him? Or had the villagers done it simply because she was his teammate? Was it even the villagers? Questions like these spiraled through Sasuke's brain when suddenly a thought hit him almost making him fall out of the tree himself. Was it because of him? Because he had abandoned as itachi had done to him? Has he been acting like itachi toward her?

"Tsunade..." Sakura sobbed voice just above a whisper.

"That drunk bitchy granny sannin?" Naruto asked.

"Y-yes" sakura admitted. 

"Sakura..." Sasuke said reaching worriedly to the girl but she flinched backwards causing him to freeze and lower his hand.

Was she scared of me? Sasuke wondered to himself horrified.

"She's been training me but...oh it's awful! She's trying to k-kill me! She throws rocks at me and punches me and it's just awful! My p-parents t-think i'm worthless because i i'm not pretty!" Sakura sobbed.

"Sakura what are you talking about your beaut-" Sasuke was cut off as Sakura snapped at him causing the uchiha to go deathly quiet.

"Don't you dare! It's true! I'm a freak! My forehead is gigantic and...my hair is Pink! It's pink! That isn't normal it's freakish! I'm a freak!" Sakura sobbed again.

"Sakura you aren't a freak" Naruto said finally regaining his own ability to talk.

"Yes i am. You two are just to blind to see it. You with your stupidity and You with your revenge on your brother" sakura seethed. The girl lashing out at her teammates.

Both boys calmly yet solemnly trapped Sakura in a loving embrace as the girl sobbed the mirror shard shattering as it hit the ground below. "Your not a freak to us" Sasuke stated firmly.

"Your not a freak to us because we're freaks as well" Naruto said.

"Wha-" sakura protested but Naruto cut her off.

"I'm the nine tails Jinchuuriki" Naruto stated.

"And i'm third to last of the fucked up Uchiha clan" Sasuke said.

"Third?" Sakura questioned.

"A guy in a tiger mask, my brother, and myself. Three uchiha. That's all there is" Sasuke said.

"We're leaving the village. Come with us" Naruto said hopefully.

"But where would we go?" Sakura asked tears slowing down.

"I have an idea but we should get out of here first. Who knows what anbu are listening in the shadows" Sasuke said. With that they all ran to sakura's she packed a bag, naruto grabbed his stuff and the three made their way to the village gates.

-end dream sequence-

Konan paused in her foldings when she heard whimpers and sniffles. Konan walked over in concern and she lighly rubbed her head until she awoke. Konan wordlessly scooped the girl up and murmured soothing things to her as jiraiya sensei had done to her so many times before.

"Would you like to talk about it?" Konan asked softly as Sakura's sniffles quieted slightly.

"A-am i pretty?" Sakura asked konan.

"Of course you are! Why wouldn't you be?" Konan asked.

Sakura shrugged."my pink hair...." She said in a whisper.

Konan smiled softly at sakura and tilted her head so she would be looking at her. Konan opened her own left hand and the origami flower she had been making floated into it. Then she opened sakura's folded hand and gently placed it into her smaller one. Sakura gasped. It was beautiful. Tears welled in her emerald eyes.

"Listen okay little flower? You are beautiful

"Listen okay little flower? You are beautiful. You are still blooming. You have yet to reach your full potential. There's only room for improvement. You'll bloom into an incredible flower. Both strong and beautiful."konan stated.

"You really think so?" Sakura asked konan amazed.

"I know so" she responded.

"How do you know i'll bloom into a beautiful flower?" Sakura questioned wide eyed.

"Because we are very similar. If i did it. So can you." Konan stated. She purposefully gestured to her own purple locks.

"Thanks Konan" sakura whispered hugging her. Konan nodded placing the flower in the girl's hair. She sighed internally. If only she had seen what happened to the girl. Oh well she would speak with pain and itachi anyways. The leaf should be destroyed. They were in the way of the peace of these children.

"Rest little flower i'll see you in the morning" Konan said tucking Sakura back  into bed. Sakura nodded and went back to sleep feeling slightly reassured about her strange hair and beauty.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
SORRY!!! I'm SO SORRY guys! I haven't updated in forever! But my creative mojo is back! Sorry if this chapter was so short! I'll try to update again today! So what did you think? Konan doesn't really have a jutsu to see into sakura's dream and sakura's not really a sleep talker type i don't think. But anyways please tell me what you think and this time i will actually update again soon! If not today then tomorrow! I love you all and don't forget to comment! Comment comment comment! Comments fuel my will to update!