Sparring Match// Vegeta X Reader.

Hi, I'm Sam!! I thought that I'd do a Vegeta one shot first. I may not be that good, so bare with me!!
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hey, Vegeta!! Let's take a break!!" You whined slightly, after 6 hours of continuous, and intense training. You're a saiyan as well, and love to fight just as much as the proud Saiyan prince,  but six hours?

That's where you cross the line.

"Y/N Quit being such a weakling and fire back for once!!" Vegeta growled and it was raising your anger by the minute. Your eyes rolled in annoyance as you cracked you knuckles, preparing to threaten your fellow Saiyan, you didn't care if the race was practically extinct, you'd make him pay if he continued his foolish actions.

"Say. It. Again. See what happens!!" You gritted your teeth and sent three Ki blasts in his direction. He blocked the first two blasts, missing the third. He had allowed it to hit him, he took the pain shamelessly.

"Quit being a weakling!!" He mocked, sending more blasts in your direction. You tried to dodge them, but failed miserably. At this rate, you were slower than your normal self due to the extensive training schedule. Normally you were able to at least dodge half of his moves.

"Okay, that's how it's gonna be?" You said, as you charged at him as fast as you could at this point in time, throwing kicks and punches his way. He laughed at you whilst dodging 75% of your attacks, you got the feeling that he let you hit him on purpose. As a Saiyan, his apparent pity for you would not be tolerated. You sped up, your body finally meeting your mind's speed.

"That's more like it!!" Vegeta smirked, internally impressed. Your teeth gritted in frustration, you continued to attempt your reign of terror.

"Your going to regret the day those words came out of your mouth!!"

"We'll see, weakling." He spat, and knowingly, raised your anger to it's boiling point. With that, you turned super saiyan for the first time in a few hours and charged, while he was barely able to keep up. Or he was slowibg down to get on your nerves.

"Fine!!" He growled, and turned super saiyan as well. You hesitated to continue, due to your obvious fatigue. His Super Saiyan state would obviously be harder than his normal state.

"You cannot simply defeat the prince of all saiyans!!" Vegeta said, as he kicked you in the gut. You screeched in pain, falling to the ground, gasping about for hard he hit you. You hadn't expected one hard hit to take you down.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" Vegeta's expression grew soft as he saw you clutching you stomach. You sent him an extremely forced smile, still holding the one part of your body that was aching much more than the rest of your tired body.

"Yeah.. I-Im... Okay.." You replied breathlessly.  He announced that training would be over todayand walked away. As much as you were hurting, you couldn't accept the fact that you were defeated by one kick from the Saiyan prince. Of course that came after six hourse of almost continuous training, but you knowbwhat they say about Saiyan pride.

"Vegeta!!" You called for him, not daring to stand up. You realized how stupid it was that you couldn't stand, but still felt he needed to explain his sudden change of heart.

"What?" He growled, in his normal mood again, leading you to believe that the man is seriously bipolar.

"Why are we stopping now? I thought you wanted to keep on training? What's wrong?" You questioned, purely for the fact of pride. You were oblivious to the truth as any Saiyan would be.

"Nothing, Forget it, Y/N." Vegeta growled, obviously annoyed with your stubbornness, even in the state you're in. He caused you to result in a last resort resolution as you gathered up all of your strength, and stood up. Despite your aching body telling you to sit the fudge down, you walked towards the saiyan and grabbed his shoulder.

"Let go, baka." He growled, shaking his shoulder.

"What's your reason?" You asked, looking him in his eyes.

He responded with a cold expression, showing no emotion. Vegeta parted his lips to say something. "Why do you even care?"

You glared at him, and without thinking, kissed him. You decided, within seconds, that he's why you care. Because it's him.

"That's why." You said, looking him in the eyes, and then suddenly felt nervous.

He then smashed his lips into yours, and you kissed back. Your hands wrapped around his neck. About a minute later, you pulled away from the kiss, grinning at him like an idiot.

"I like you, Vegeta. A lot."

He growled quietly, and you laughed, knowing that he's not good at showing emotion.

"I feel the same." Was all he could make out, but it was good enough for you.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Well, how was it? Tell me in the comment section.
I don't expect all compliments I expect honesty. (Don't be rude.)

Thanks. ❤