Poison// Vegito X Reader

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I can't do this anymore, Y/N!!! What is this game we're playing????" Vegito sighed a sigh full of stress and kicked over a chair. It was only meant to knock over and stay on the floor as a statement, but yet again, Vegito in his annoyed state forgot his own strength and sent it flying across the room and in the process breaking a lot of glass and ceramic dishes. The sound of glass breaking didn't phase you. The sound was all too familiar. It seemed either you or Vegito would call it quits on your relationship and then be in each other's arms the very next day.

"Jeopardy??" You answered back sassily, taking a sip of your beer and placed a tired hand on your knee. He looked at you almost in disgust and shook his head out of what looks like pity. You knew exactly what he was talking about. Once again he came home to an almost drunk Y/N and a packed suitcase. Last time it was him that packed.

"I'm serious." He spoke in a voice bone-chillingly low. You didn't  care what he said or thought anymore. Your relationship meant almost nothing to the both of you. The main reason you both kept coming back was so that you weren't throwing away the last four years of your lives.

"So am I." You returned the low voice to intimidate him, but he seemed unphased. You looked at him in the eyes and he looked towards the ground as if it were the most important thing in the world. You could tell he didn't care anymore he probably came to the same conclusion. You just couldn't believe it was finally ending. That you would finally be free from this poisonous relationship.

"You know, I did care at one point." You spoke, taking a shaky breath. He smiled almost sadly, you were able to see it. You could almost see the old Vegito. The cocky, arrogant... cute side of him. He never showed it anymore, he'd changed over the past year. So had you, so you understood why.

"I know." He replied finally, leaving the two of you in an awkward silence that the both of you had been dreading. You felt almost reminiscent as you were going to leave for the last time. You reflected back on your good memories, too bad those have been overwhelmed by bad memories. You felt tears prick your eyes and one hot tear fall down your cheek.

You shook your head and stood up. He watched your movements intimately. You ignored him and walked past him, bumping his shoulder and stood in front of your-- his apartment.

He looked at you with an unreadable expression and it just irritated you even more.

"This love is like poison. It's not good for anyone. And it's better left alone. And so am I. Goodbye, Vegito." You spoke, and opened your mouth one last time.

"Don't come after me."

Vegito replied with something that encouraged you to leave--- Forever this time.

"I won't."

Okkkaaayyyy!!!! So that happened! Lol I don't exactly know what that was, I was just inspired randomly and decided to publish it, Originally, ir was hoing to be Gohan X Reader, but Vegito fit this a bit. *shrugs* I've seen a couple of people who like him, so I tried it. By the way, I'm thinking of naming all of these one shots. Like, titling the chapters.

Anyway, I'm not sure what this was, but whatevs. Also, I'm going to start doing this;
Comment Sebastian Stan if you actually read this (much shorter) author's note.

Also, shoutout to  Foxitten for being the only on who reads this lol.

So.... bye now!!

Vote? Comment? Follow? Add?

Coming up: Bardock X Reader