Just Kiss Already// Tien X Reader

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Tien Shinhan.

He was attractive. What more could you say? You found yourself falling in love with the Z Fighter a few weeks ago but couldn't find yourself drawing enough strength to tell him. Bulma saw it, so did 18, Chi Chi, Krillin, Yamcha, even little Gohan was able to see it. However, you found yourself having one little problem; He's your best friend. You didn't feel like ruining an almost five year friendship over feelings. Of course there were always those rumors about him liking you back, but those couldn't be true, right? Tien Shinhan couldn't find you interesting? You found it hard to believe, especially with Bulma being the one to tell you the rumor. She wasn't exactly the most reliable source; especially with last month's incident.

You shut your eyes, shaking your head lightly to get out of your thoughts. You didn't want to be dwelling on Bulma's mistakes.

"Hey, Y/N?"

Your heart skipped a beat, recognizing the silky deep voice you'd grown accustomed to hearing daily. You smiled. "Tien! What's up?" You wanted to hit yourself, your voice came out about two octaves higher than it usually is, causing a confused look from Tien. Your nervous giggle almost alarmed him, making you wave your hand in front of your face to almost tell him to forget what just happened. He'd picked up on your body language over the years, recognizing what each movement meant. That was probably another reason you fell for him; he understands you. He shook his head with a smile, continuing what he was saying.

"What's this all about?" He threw a small envelope at you, the pale pink paper scraping against your skin. You hissed dramatically, giggling before reading the paper. It was a Valentine's Day party at Roshi's held by Bulma. Apparently Capsule Corp. was too big of a place to hold the party.

You shrugged. "Dunno. A party?" He shook his head, throwing about seven more invitations towards you, making you laugh nervously. You scratched your head, you knew exactly why she sent so many invites. Apparently she was still sour about you, chiaotzu and Tien missing out on her New year's party.

"Better go find something to wear before I forget and have to wear some of Bulma's clothes again." You shuddered at the thought of wearing one of Bulma's dresses. It fit you wrong, and much to your embarrassment, she had to clip the top part of the dress. Your face grew red at the memory, making you walk away from the awkwardly silent room.

**Timeskip brought to you by Future Trunks' fine self. Wink Wink.**

You walked out in a blue floral skirt that Chi Chi bought you a while back, of course you never wore it as it wasn't your style. Tonight seemed like a good time to use it. You wore a black cold shoulder top with black pumps and your hair styled half up. You couldn't understand how people could wear such clothes on a daily basis, you prefered your black skinny jeans and blue Star Wars shirt and converse. When you weren't training with Tien that is.

You walked out with poor posture and a pout on your face. Tien's eyebrow raised and his jaw practically slammed against the ground when he saw you. He wasn't used to seeing you look so feminine. Blood rushed to your face, tinting your face with a brilliant shade of pink. You kicked you foot forward bashfully, a sharp laugh escaped his throat.

"You look beautiful, Y/N."

All of the air seemed to escape the room as he spoke those words, causing you to feel lightheaded. Apparently it was normal to feel like that towards your friend. You nodded, blushing. "L-Let's get to the party, shall we?" Your hand clasped his as you power walked to the door, leaving chiaotzu in the dust.

As you entered the party, your hand gripped his a bit tighter. You weren't used to so seeing so much pink in one place. Bulma ran to greet the two of you, her eyes landed on your hands before she pulled you into a hug.

"Good to see that you both made it! Together."

"We're not--"

"N-No, that's the wrong idea--"

"I'm single."

"We're just friends! Promise."

The two of you rambled, which made Bulma laugh. "I'm sure you're just friends." She winked before finally walking away. You laughed nervously, noticing the adorable blush on Tien's face. You poked his nose before walking away, ushering for him to follow. It was a small island with an even smaller house which made you wonder why Bulma chose Roshi's house for the party. You wondered until you caught a glimpse of the ocean surrounding the island.

It looked absolutely devine.

The moon was perfectly shining over the water, letting just a bit of light surround the water. The ripples that the calm waves made were beautiful. You could say it was waterful. You groaned at yourself for making such a bad pun. You looked over at Tien who was also looking at the hypnotizingly beautiful water.

"It's beautiful."

"I can think of something that's more beautiful."

"The food?"

Tien sweatdropped. Of course you made the moment awkward by bringing up your unhealthy addiction to food. You laughed, mentally hitting yourself for ruining the moment.

"I-I was going to say you. As cheesy as it sounds."

You smiled. "I like cheese." His eyes closed once more, probably wondering why he was so smitten by such an incredibly awkward girl. You gasped, realising what he really meant. You scratched the back of your head, laughing with a dark blush. "I meant to say thank you."

Chi Chi made a fake snoring sound behind you, rolling her eyes. "Just kiss already."

Her words made the two of you incredibly embarrassed.

"I... actually like that suggestion." You muttered, looking Tien in the eyes. You didn't have to wait long for his response because his arm was already around your waist, pulling you into a kiss. You responded eagerly, kissing him back passionately. The two of you pulled away with a grin on each one of your faces.

"Happy Valentines day."

Welp. I hope you guys liked it. Especially you, tien-cha xD

Uh... Happy Valentine's Day?