Ticklish// 17 X Reader

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/N giggled uncontrollably, not because she was recieving any extreme joy but giving it. She'd never heard 17 laugh the way he was now. And to be frank, it was so darn attractive.

She shook her head, really anything and everything he did was attractive to her, but this was more attractive. Oh how she hoped Sydney, someone would walk in on them and see the laughing mess beneath her.

She wasn't even sure how they got in this scenario, but for whatever reason she found it entertaining.

Her fingers ran over his ribs as he squirmed, shook, pulled away, did anything in his power to get free from her grasp. He laughed, trying to push her away, but he couldn't find the strength to do anything but laugh at the moment.

Tears were at the corner of his eyes and yet he couldn't find himself able to move. She continued her unusual torture until she was abruptly hit in the rib area by his arm and pinned down shortly after.

He smirked at her, just one hand pinned both of her much smaller to the ground above her head. Y/N was almost blushing at their position but he inturupted her dark thought by 17 tickling her himself.

"My My, how the tables have turned." He spoke, knowing his words were cheesy and cliche. She rolled her eyes at him before laughing uncontrollably.

"Ahaha No!" She squealed in between laughs, he was laughing as well, but because her laughs were so unfortunately contagious. The way her nose scrunched up made him smile without fail.

She took him being stuck in thought as an opportunity to yet again tackle him and tickle him. He gasped as she sat on his legs, tickling his ribs. He began laughing again, trying to swat her away.

"Stop!" He choked out, not being able to say anything else. 17 was borderline giggling, and she found it adorable.

"Make me." She smirked, kissing his cheek before poking his side. He raised an eyebrow, smirking as well.

His hands were suddenly on her hips as he picked her up effortlessly, standing up himself. Apparently he was holding back throughout the whole tickle session.

She blushed slightly as her legs were wrapped around his waist as she kissed him in a way that was unpracticed but with great excitement. He kissed back, smirking against her lips. His thumbs rubbed over the bare skin on her hips. She raised an eyebrow as one of her hands almost lifted up her shirt.

She would have removed her shirt if it weren't for 18, who barged in. 18's eyes were wide as she almost dropped her phone, apparently she came with news about something. Her face was red but she was smiling at her little brother whose face was beet red. He was still facing 18 as his hands went up in the air in surrender, resulting in Y/N falling on the ground.

"Ow?" She groaned, rubbing her rear. He didn't take a second hesitation to talk back at her, snarling as he spoke in an annoyed tone. Apparently he wasn't happy with 18 interrupting the two of them.

"This is what happens when you try tickling me."

.

.

.

.

.

THIS IS MY OFFERING FOR THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER. I STILL APOLOGIZE.

Please forgive me reader-chans.

I am ashamed of myself. I was busy trying to watch Tv and publish chapter at the same time and I hit the wrong button.

I'm so sorry you guys.