Mr. Kitty Cat// Beerus X Reader

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"WHAAAAT??!! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?? WHIS!!"

Whis walked into the large room, a blank look on his face. You frowned, you wanted to wear one of those couple's costumes things, but Beerus didn't approve of the costume you picked for him to wear. He hated the idea so much that he called Whis into the room, it wasn't a surprise, being that he literally always called Whis whenever there was something he didn't like.

Whis blinked in confusion. "Yes?" Beerus growled, pointing at you. You raised an eyebrow at him, letting a hand rest on your hip. You mouthed to Whis how you did nothing wrong and Whis simply sighed.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL Y/N THAT THIS COSTUME IS
RIDIKULUS??"

You pouted at Whis, he raised his hand in response, almost to tell you to calm down. You and Whis had grown considerably close since you began dating Beerus. He appreciated how you would bring lunch for Beerus at times, allowing him to take the afternoon off, that is if Vegeta and Goku didn't barge in unexpectedly and cause trouble.

"Well, in my defense my lord, You did tell me not to but in when Y/N picked out the costumes. I simply did what you asked." Whis remained calm, most likely from the tremendous amount of experience he had dealing with the picky feline. Beerus' face grew red.

"I DON'T CARE WHAT I SAID, YOU SHOULD HAVE STOPPED HER!!"

You sweatdropped, mumbling an apology to Whis. He deserved it at this moment. Whis simply giggled and walked over to you, lifting the costume.  "Why, is this the costume you're making such a fuss about? I see nothing wrong with it, my lord. It seems you have poor taste in costumes."

Beerus growled, "What was that, Whis??" Whis turned around, facing Beerus with a smile. He denied even saying anything, making you groan. You kissed Beerus' cheek, deciding to take this in your own hands.

"C'mooonnn Beerus, Can you please wear it for me?

He turned to face you, obviously annoyed. You grinned innocently, tilting your head slightly to make yourself seem more "sweet." He shook his head. "Now why would I do that?" You smirked, leaning in to whisper something in his ear.

"Because..." You trailed off. His tail formed some sort of a wag when you finally finished, leaving Whis feeling confused. You smirked at Beerus' obvious excitement. He nodded, picking up the red and white hat to his costume. You were about to walk away happily to change, when Beerus' face fell. His mouth bared his teeth, a growl escaping his throat.

"How do I know you'll keep up your side of the bargain?"

You smiled at him, you knew exactly how to convince him. "Bulma always has cup Ramen in her house, which is where the party is taking place. I'll just pick some up before we leave..... Only if you behave Mr. Kitty Cat." He pouted, thinking over your offer. His feline arms crossed over his chest. You raised an eyebrow, hating the suspense. He looked at you, it seemed he came to a decision.

"No."

You gasped.

"No?"

"No."

"No?"

"NO!!"

You crossed your arms, scowling at Beerus. He narrowed his eyes at you. You sighed, rubbing your forehead. "Fine, I have another offer." You growled, your teeth roughly gritting against one another. He seemed curious, his body flinched as you leaned in, whispering something to him. He nodded, smirking. His paws grabbed the costume, making you smile, pleased with yourself.

Beerus came out, wearing a black onesie like costume, making you giggle. You painted his face white, much to his dismay. You tied a red bowtie around his neck, almost finishing his look. Apparently he would put on the final piece later. You dressed in your costume, a blue puffy wig, a red onesie with a white circle in the middle, with a word and a number written on it. You wore a red and blue skirt to make the costume look more feminine.

You ran over to Whis, giving him his costume. "Oh? What's this?" He mumbled as he opened the brown box, lifting up a red onesie similar to yours, and blue wig. He gasped, not a fan of the costume. "What does 'Thing 2' mean?" You chuckled.

"It's a part of the costume. Look, Mine says Thing 1, yours matched mine as well as Beerus' costume." Whis seemed confused, then looked back at his costume, hesitantly grabbing it to change. You smirked, everything was going as planned.

Beerus saw the two of you, and began laughing. "You two look terrible." You rolled your eyes, mumbling for him to look in the mirror. He raised an eyebrow at you, making you laugh nervously. He growled and turned his attention to Whis. "Take us to Bulma's."

"Of course my lord, don't forget about the hat!" Whis pointed out, giggling with you. He growled, apparently he thought the two of you would forget about such a thing. You giggled at him.

"Let's go Mr. Kitty Cat in the Hat."